Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) (65147 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
I hope they sell popcorn and zobo in heaven cos judgment day go dey interesting die.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by NotComplaining: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
walcut:
I just tire for una... So he should use 504?
If his hands weren't in cookie jar I'm damn sure he'd be using a 504! Anyways that old thing is fakking ugly.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by KaptainAfrika: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Constructive criticism has its place in Christianity, maybe you don't know, but Apostle Paul publicly criticised Peter (whom Jesus declared to be the rock, upon which the church would be built and the first pope!), and Jesus did the same for the Pharisee and Sadducee of His time. I know you won't read this with an open mind and without bias, I am only replying you, for the benefit of those who are reading this thread.

1. Money is needed to do a lot of things, in this current dispensation, yes. I never said Christians, who have money, shouldn't use that money for the promotion of God's kingdom. I am saying, we should not copy the world, in the way and manner we advertise our events. Or do you think it is okay, to have false promises as a means of attracting people to church? Driving a limo, in the mind of the carnal mind, indicates that if i join this church, I too will have a limo - is that what the gospel preaches? the gospel is beautiful in itself, without the gimmicks.

2. When I said we shouldn't copy the world, I never said we shouldn't use mediums of communication such as tv, internet, radio etc. I mean there should be a clear distinction between a Christian advert and a secular advert. DAVIDO uses attractive women to sell his events, should the church not use the only thing that distinguishes us from the world - THE GOSPEL, to promote its events? should a man of God now drive a limo around town, to draw men to church? Preach the gospel on top a wooden box, in the market square and those who will be saved, will be saved by the power of the Holy Spirit.

3. "Wisdom is profitable to direct" sure we use the mediums of communication to effectively evangelise, but we do so while depending solely on the power of the Holy Spirit, to convict men of their sins, without appealing to their carnal desires such as desire to have material wealth at the detriment of their eternal souls.

greatmen:
in other words The king James bible that was printed just fell from heaven, the churches, out reaches, crusades, TV programmes and missionaries that brought the gospel to Africa their funds came by magic?! they had no Godly sponsors, crusades that spread the gospel like the Billy graham, Bennyhinns and the rest do not cost a dime or my people perish for lack of knowledge the world system as you say should keep on buildings satellites and sponsoring tv channels, media houses including the platform we are on, while the church should sit down in a room and pray for the gospel to reach the ends of the earth without any action, the so called world system is doing a good Job leading millions of souls to hell each day because the enemy uses brilliant minds and ideas that God created and is manipulating it for he's Kingdom. maybe the disciple who buried Jesus and paid for he's tombstone was following the world system which by the way was very expensive to aquire a tomb, keep critising people using their 2loaves and 2 fishes or their wealth to promote the gospel while billionaires world wide are buying space satellites Internet platforms that promote their own agenda smh!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Justnora:

Jesus used a donkey not even big horse. A pastor is surpose to win souls for God not leave extravagant.
Jesus used a donkey? Alright, but at the time he used the donkey, using a donkey could be considered luxurious!!! So what's the fuss about

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by bidexolumanish(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tor if he too pain u pls do d needful,ode
Bobinovic:

Bro! whatever topic posted here has been made public which therefore is my concern likewise comments, so keep ur misplaced meme to yourself.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by originalKsp(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:
Pastor choose the time that Jesus will come to do his programme cheesy grin

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017

Person wen get ear make he listen cheesy wink

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by leisuretym: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
i used to see this limo just a little after Lesukka, but they have 3 or 4 at Alien center in Jos, people hires it wedding, i have a photo of me sitting in one, no big deal, cheap grove!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Fredric222(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Evidence of serve the owner of the world and all that is in it
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by datizy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
otokx:
Salvation Ministries is the no 1 brand when it comes to churches in Port Harcourt; Redeemed, Deeper life, Assemblies, Roman Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Chosen, OPM, and all the rest put together are still trying to understand how overtake overtook overtake.

David Ibiyeomie continue
Churches are not in any form of competition whatsoever. When Christ comes, we won't be judged according to the church we go to but our relationship with God.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
walcut:

Jesus used a donkey? Alright, but at the time he used the donkey, using a donkey could be considered luxurious!!! So what's the fuss about

You know very well donkeys are used to move farm materials or loads. Read your history books.

Don't be guilliable we all know some of these pastors are taking advantage of their followers how many Reverend fathers have you seen doing such even pope sef.

Later they open expensive unis
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by obitobe: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
otokx:
Salvation Ministries is the no 1 brand when it comes to churches in Port Harcourt; Redeemed, Deeper life, Assemblies, Roman Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Chosen, OPM, and all the rest put together are still trying to understand how overtake overtook overtake.

David Ibiyeomie continue

You do not compare the Roman catholic church with other churches, they do not need to advertise like all other churches to get members, but others need the advert to sustain the church.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by tpapi: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
fpeter:
I tap into greatness and great wealth.
hello I saw ur comment somewhere,I wan to ask wat is C24/7 used for
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by eikenberry(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Its no crime to use expensive gadgets,but it is when people are out der looking for just a meal...if everyone in your church is rich,don't you have poor people in your village,your street?...works of charity should be done in church and beyond the church.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Charly68: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Correct man of God! You want the devil to get angry the more against the sons of God...they never see anything . More spiritual revolution are still coming. Believers will go to hospitals to raise the dead & heal the sick. Close psychiatric wards & the rest through practical display of the miracle power of Jesus. We shall see then what haters will do.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by pennywys(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrRichy:
evidence of serving a Big God

waiting for the children of hate to flood the thread..
are you his member?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by MrRichy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
pennywys:
are you his member?

No.... but i know what it means to serve a big God
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by donnie(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
otokx:

David Ibiyeomie continue

You purposely avoided mentioning Christ Embassy. The lady pastor of one of the CE zones in PH, Pastor Joy, just recently packed out the Stadium for only 31st night service.

I like Pastor Ibiyeome tho, but why the childish comparisons?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by NaMeAboki: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bobinovic:

How many of his members can afford that car abi aren't they all serving a Big God.

Very ironical

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by pennywys(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
otokx:

David Ibiyeomie continue
from your comment I can sense that you are an illiterate. I think I have to correct you, catholic and those churches you are mentioning are not competing with David Ibiyeomie.
Roman Catholic is a universal body likewise the Anglican communion. They invest in les privileges and the society at large, unlike your Ibiyeomie.
OPM is actually putting back God's offering back to the common men in the society by opening free schools, unlike your pastor and co. whose schools are so expensive that the poor members can't afford to send their children.
Catholic and the Anglican Communion are not luring her members, with fraudulent preaching such as, kingdom investments, kingdom offering, pastors offering, multiply your seed, mandatory tithe, rather they preach about the society, what to do for God as in helping the society, how to live in peace and coexistence,
They concentrate in their dogmas without condemning others churches and their doctrines like you pastor Ibiyeomie do.
He make you to believe that if you are not paying tithe you are rubbing God, as to drive your spirit in bringing a little money you have to the church.
Roman Catholic is unique and Christ is the founder. We are not, and never shall we compete with others.

I bet you don't known the worth of Catholic diocese of Port Harcourt, if you eventually do know you won't have the guts to compare.

We have the blessed sacrament, we have the holy Rosary, we have our blessed mother Mary, most of all we have a confidence God.

Am proud to be a catholic!

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by BerryAnny(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bobinovic:

How many of his members can afford that car abi aren't they all serving a Big God.
I tire 4 d fool called Mr Richy o,mayb nah small god his poverished 4lowers dey serve.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by INNOZB21(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
pastor's car na him dae cost pass pastor's house na him dae fine pass church building pastor brother na him be director and them dae do bad things pass CHURCH IS NOW BUSINESS PLAY
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2017
FYI ...limousine isnt expensive especially diz one..limos arent expensive the only thing dat discourages me is the price for clearing in nja as every poor mind including the govt thinks its luxurious and asks for duties as if u are buying blood.. grin
Blizzy9ja:
Our God is not a poor God... We serve a God of super abundant riches
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Alezy(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2017
ebujany:
The church is very rich o....you need to see their new church building still under construction. Bigger than a stadium
that's after rumokoro right? on stadium road
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by fpeter(f): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2017
tpapi:
hello I saw ur comment somewhere,I wan to ask wat is C24/7 used for

My brother, the sabi bossmen on that certain thread say the thing dey help men. So i am getting it for my husband.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by tpapi: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
fpeter:

My brother, the sabi bossmen on that certain thread say the thing dey help men. So i am getting it for my husband.
do u know if ur husband has any std
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by ebujany(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Alezy:
that's after rumokoro right? on stadium road
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by fpeter(f): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2017
tpapi:
do u know if ur husband has any std

Jeez now that is RUDE....FYI we have a clean bill of health, i take offense to such allusions.
There are a thousand and more reasons a man may lose virility other than STDs.
I think you should be more informed next time b4 jumping to conclusions!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Themandator: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Bobinovic:

It takes doing what he is doing with the heart he is doing it to build such a world. There is no single world in the realm of the spirit. Heb 11:3 ...It is according to your walk. Bishop Oyedepo keeps saying it: I can teach you all I know this God but until you know my heartbeat for God you don't know my secret.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Themandator: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
pennywys:
from your comment I can sense that you are an illiterate. I think I have to correct you, catholic and those churches you are mentioning are not competing with David Ibiyeomie.
Roman Catholic is a universal body likewise the Anglican communion. They invest in les privileges and the society at large, unlike your Ibiyeomie.
OPM is actually putting back God's offering back to the common men in the society by opening free schools, unlike your pastor and co. whose schools are so expensive that the poor members can't afford to send their children.
Catholic and the Anglican Communion are not luring her members, with fraudulent preaching such as, kingdom investments, kingdom offering, pastors offering, multiply your seed, mandatory tithe, rather they preach about the society, what to do for God as in helping the society, how to live in peace and coexistence,
They concentrate in their dogmas without condemning others churches and their doctrines like you pastor Ibiyeomie do.
He make you to believe that if you are not paying tithe you are rubbing God, as to drive your spirit in bringing a little money you have to the church.
Roman Catholic is unique and Christ is the founder. We are not, and never shall we compete with others.

I bet you don't known the worth of Catholic diocese of Port Harcourt, if you eventually do know you won't have the guts to compare.

We have the blessed sacrament, we have the holy Rosary, we have our blessed mother Mary, most of all we have a confidence God.

Am proud to be a catholic!

1. Where in the Bible did Jesus found the Catholic Church
2. What make the rosary holy...your dogma or the Bible
3. Mary or Jesus which is the intercession before the throne of God?
4. Expouse your confidence in God via his word?

Waiting

NB: there is no Catholic Church any where in the world that is as big as the new headquarters of this mans ministry in Port Harcourt. It is a 90,000 capacity auditorium.

Some of the most expensive and unaffordable secondary and primary schools in Nigeria are linked to the Catholic Church
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Themandator: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2017
donnie:

You purposely avoided mentioning Christ Embassy. The lady pastor of one of the CE zones in PH, Pastor Joy, just recently packed out the Stadium for only 31st night service.

I like Pastor Ibiyeome tho, but why the childish comparisons?

I agree wth you. Port harcourt is the headquarters of the church.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Themandator: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
Constructive criticism has its place in Christianity, maybe you don't know, but Apostle Paul publicly criticised Peter (whom Jesus declared to be the rock, upon which the church would be built and the first pope!), and Jesus did the same for the Pharisee and Sadducee of His time. I know you won't read this with an open mind and without bias, I am only replying you, for the benefit of those who are reading this thread.

1. Money is needed to do a lot of things, in this current dispensation, yes. I never said Christians, who have money, shouldn't use that money for the promotion of God's kingdom. I am saying, we should not copy the world, in the way and manner we advertise our events. Or do you think it is okay, to have false promises as a means of attracting people to church? Driving a limo, in the mind of the carnal mind, indicates that if i join this church, I too will have a limo - is that what the gospel preaches? the gospel is beautiful in itself, without the gimmicks.

2. When I said we shouldn't copy the world, I never said we shouldn't use mediums of communication such as tv, internet, radio etc. I mean there should be a clear distinction between a Christian advert and a secular advert. DAVIDO uses attractive women to sell his events, should the church not use the only thing that distinguishes us from the world - THE GOSPEL, to promote its events? should a man of God now drive a limo around town, to draw men to church? Preach the gospel on top a wooden box, in the market square and those who will be saved, will be saved by the power of the Holy Spirit.

3. "Wisdom is profitable to direct" sure we use the mediums of communication to effectively evangelise, but we do so while depending solely on the power of the Holy Spirit, to convict men of their sins, without appealing to their carnal desires such as desire to have material wealth at the detriment of their eternal souls.

This fallacy of Peter being the first pope should stop. If it is not in the Bible it is falsehood. It is religion.
If the gold and silver and all the riches of the earth are of God then I see no reason why the pastor should limit himself to your taste or idea of God and how best to serve him.

No one person is called to preach the Bible for it is too complex ....every one ,is called for a specific purpose out of the Bible. If you don't like his style maybe chosen is your type or deeper life.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by KaptainAfrika: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2017
1. Okay, I might be wrong about Peter being the first pope. That aside, can you point out to me, where the promise of wealth is used to evangelise to sinners in the bible. Thanks.

2. It is true, that God has given us different talents and inspired approaches, in bringing glory to His name and drawing men away from the kingdom of darkness, to the kingdom of light. But show me anywhere in the bible, where we are suppose to rely on the power of the flesh and the desire of carnal men for materialistic things, instead of the power of the Holy Spirit in drawing men to Christ. (1 Corinthians 3:6)

3. Why did Jesus ask the young, rich ruler to sell all his goods and follow him? Why did Jesus emphasise on seeking first the kingdom of God? (Matt. 6:33) (Mark 10:17-27).

4. I believe that using a limo to evangelise, sends the wrong signal, which is, give your life to Christ and this limo could be yours one day and my friend, that is not the gospel. (Matthew 28:16-20)

5. I might be wrong and maybe that's what God told them to do, we are all in God's army and we want what brings glory to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Themandator:

This fallacy of Peter being the first pope should stop. If it is not in the Bible it is falsehood. It is religion.
If the gold and silver and all the riches of the earth are of God then I see no reason why the pastor should limit himself to your taste or idea of God and how best to serve him.

No one person is called to preach the Bible for it is too complex ....every one ,is called for a specific purpose out of the Bible. If you don't like his style maybe chosen is your type or deeper life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.