Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call (16706 Views)

President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video / Commander Celebrates Christmas With Troops In Falgore Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by emmalexabl(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mr Spare tyre.. ,always sidelined cheesy grin

And i wonder what the heck he's laughing at angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who is that big belle man in second pics?
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by legendte(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
kings09:
He z born again muslim
Lol grin
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
eminentnigeria:
Am still angry with my friend for deceiving me to vote for Buhari.

When you hear change next time....u go confirm well.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by HonabFaj(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
The Preisdent is really trying ,PMB is a strong man .
Being a military man is really helping his old age
Gods knows how he take his rest.

The labor of our HEROES past shall never be in vain
#WeRemember #ArmedForcesRemembranceDay

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by ReubenE(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
The video call was just a national embarrassment. The military really need to invest on new technologies.
The video was just too poor, coupled with NTA again.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by Abdul3391(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
doublewisdom:
Why video conference? Shebi during campaign he claimed he is a General and would personally fight side by side with the soldiers in Sambisa .
Have u forgotton he cowardly removed the General title from his name

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by pressplay411(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
But I never thought PMB would be this media oriented.
Too much publicity tho. We only need results and fulfilled campaign promises.

-#1 to $1, stable Forex
-Reduction and stability in pump price
-More transparent Federal job recruitment
-Diversified economy, no be only oil we dey produce.
-a more producing economy, reviving the manufacturing and agric sectors
-overhauling all ministries, health sector, judiciary
-Stable electricity
-Secured North and South
-hopefully the rest of the Chibok girls if possible

But 9ja problem many o, and I never mention half. choi. God bless 9ja this 2017. We need to start getting it right.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by hucienda: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
The Senate President is tall though.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by gurunlocker: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
He con hold microphone in 2017.... No fitted mic available?
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by rusher14: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Waste of funds

It is not.

Those who have laid down their lives for us to live deserve even greater appreciation.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by wildchild1: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
God bless our gallant soldiers

Check my signature
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by blazer234: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
veekid:

only God knows how many millions they budgeted for this again; #thieves

Hmmm.. ...to think a day would come Nigerians would start linking buhari to stealing.
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by freeborn76(m): 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
veekid:

This is not Jonathan's government, your post is coming two years late
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
kings09:
He z born again muslim
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by Semper247(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
veekid:

Kids on nairaland......

Even as a kid, u should reason before typing.

Event of this magnitude and of national importance, and the only thing u bother about is how much was budgeted ?smh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by Vatsyayana: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
veekid:

E go tay wella before people this go get sense!
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by vicmela(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na new white cloth dey sew for all of them?
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by seguno2: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
veekid:

It can't be more than the N100 million budgeted for kitchen utensils na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by teric4love(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
any budget for their family?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by BabaOlowo: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pains seeing a Professor of law smiling sheepishly behind a common soldier!
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by currentbrands(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Every year they keep remembering the fallen (dead) heroes, whereas the living heroes who fought and spilled blood and lost body parts are subjected to unexplained pains and hardship daily, and are being denied of many years of pension arrears and loads of entitlements. Is this not sheer hypocrisy??
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by APCmyheart(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
veekid:

hahaha nothing was budget for it unlike under your clueless GEJ that will budget billions even for the wedding of a bastard daughter..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by APCmyheart(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
VivaDeAngelo:

Slave spotted.

I will rather be a slave to Buhari than be a slave to Atiku..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by Ijaya123: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
VivaDeAngelo:
I can't believe I still see smiles on their faces at our own peril.
Abeg Muhammadu 'Halfwit' Buhari should do the honorable thing and resign already.

So you're in peril?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by opribo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
He lied to us he was going to change Nigeria for the better unknown to us that he was going to change his deplorable cattle rearing situation. Just take a look before and now.

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Bukola Saraki and Speaker Yakubu Dogara were all present at the Armed Forces Remembrance Day celebrations at the National Arcade in Abuja.

President Buhari spoke with Nigerian troops in Sambisa Forest, Liberia via video-call.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/president-buhari-yemi-osinbajo-at-armed-forces-remembrance-day.html
But he is silent about Fulani herdsmen

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by Mikilojohn(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
PriestlyLawyer:
Sai baba!. PMB for 2019 ChangeMaster. Lovely President Caring father. I love you sire
Looks to me that someone is mentally "scroooss"
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by billagreen(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
[color=#000099]
VivaDeAngelo:
I can't believe I still see smiles on their faces at our own peril.
Abeg Muhammadu 'Halfwit' Buhari should do the honorable thing and resign already.
[/color/
LMAO must be an ipob
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by bart10: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Government of waste undecided
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by segola7(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
hmmm. for better news joor http://betternewsblog.com
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call by plainol(m): 3:32am On Jan 16, 2017
I've have finally agreed that these are the most useless set of leaders we have ever had in history.

I just don't understand how people are surviving this hunger in the land, or are we under a spell not to react to this incompetence.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment / Deborah Samuel: Northern Governors Call For Calm / FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.