Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? (5796 Views)

Should My Best Friend Always Hang Out With My Girlfriiend?? / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by mhisbliss(f): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Benita27:
Nop, i have brothers and there're times we play and give each other space when our significant others pay a visit. grin
its same here aswell but she still think I'm her problem
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by decatalyst(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinhe's my twin and i enjoy his company more than any other company, his girlfriend is the one intruding

Ah! You better don't let people start thinking along with their dirty and corrupt mind grin grin

Can I get ur attention?
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by mhisbliss(f): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
decatalyst:

Ah! You better don't let people start thinking along with their dirty and corrupt mind grin grin

Can I get ur attention?
let them think o, can't you see how i ignore the negative comments? They're not worth a second of my time

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
mhisbliss:
I always hang out with my brother and his friends when we are free like weekends, we're too close, and inseparable, people keep advising him to ditch me and stop hanging out with me all the time, I've heard same advice from others too,

His girlfriend complains about it too, that he always place me above her, that I'm interfering in thier relationship grin
hm fine girl,nice pouting of lipssmiley.u can adopt me as a second brother so u can spend less time wit ur other brother.am ready to volunteer.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by mhisbliss(f): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
lefulefu:
hm fine girl,nice pouting of lips.u can adopt me as a second brother so u can spend less time wit ur other brother.am ready to volunteer.
cheesyyou're not as cool as he's

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
mhisbliss:
cheesyyou're not as cool as he's
who told u dat?cheesycheesy.i do karate,i watch horror films,i can climb trees and jump frm branch to branch like Tarzan and besides i fit serve u bread and egg or indomie in d mornin wen u lie down for bed.is dat not cool enuf?cheesy.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by decatalyst(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
mhisbliss:
let them think o, can't you see how i ignore the negative comments? They're not worth a second of my time

Hmmm...
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by Kimberlylouis(f): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
judefcc:
epp me ask the ugly girl
ugly kwa? how nah? undecided u musnt bash n u musnt comment!
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by mhisbliss(f): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
lefulefu:
who told u dat?cheesycheesy.i do karate,i watch horror films,i can climb trees and jump frm branch to branch like Tarzan and besides i fit serve u bread and egg or indomie in d mornin wen u lie down for bed.is dat not cool enuf?cheesy.
hmm see? He's not like that

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by J3RK: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Next topic could be "Is it wrong to always fvck your brother"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by bigybanty10(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Are you so ugly that no guy wants you??

Get urself a guy

Even if he is handicapped.

Loolz!! diz bushboy will not kill me wit laugh

See finishing lol
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
judefcc:
epp me ask the ugly girl
haba una two dey quarrel?
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by mhisbliss(f): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
Next topic could be "Is it wrong to always fvck your brother"
what a jerk angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by J3RK: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
mhisbliss:
what a jerk angry
Why, Thanks for the compliment!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by makydee(f): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bliss, give him a little space then. I used to be super close to my bro, but it became a problem when he got married. I know where you're coming from, its super cool to be with your bro. And my dear ignore the negative comments. You know its not easy for some people to use their brain.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
bigybanty10:

Loolz!! diz bushboy will not kill me wit laugh

See finishing lol

Hahahaha...

Na her type go dey advise oda girls to say no to boyfriend.

Because nobody wan toast am.. Make her oda frnds no get too...!! Lol

They form fine girl, they hang out romantically with your brother. Lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
Bliss, give him a little space then. I used to be super close to my bro, but it became a problem when he got married. I know where you're coming from, its super cool to be with your bro. And my dear ignore the negative comments. You know its not easy for some people to use their brain.

Brain user... I greet you Ma.

How is your brain this Sunday?

Lol
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
mhisbliss:

You better find a bf right now and don't go around being a pest to a young man who needs puxsy much!!

Do the needful and accept the guy begging for your attention.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by uckennety(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
mhisbliss:
I always hang out with my brother and his friends when we are free like weekends, we're too close, and inseparable, people keep advising him to ditch me and stop hanging out with me all the time, I've heard same advice from others too,

His girlfriend complains about it too, that he always place me above her, that I'm interfering in thier relationship grin

Well advise her to abandon ship
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by photoshoot(m): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2017
lefulefu:
hm fine girl,nice pouting of lipssmiley.u can adopt me as a second brother so u can spend less time wit ur other brother.am ready to volunteer.

cheesy Beauty is really in the eyes of the keyholder
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2017
photoshoot:

cheesy Beauty is really in the eyes of the keyholder

Kikikikiki

Werey cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by photoshoot(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikiki

Werey cheesy grin cheesy tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed be looking for my trouble o grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2017
photoshoot:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed be looking for my trouble o grin

Kikikikiki, where you keep am ? cry

Back to school
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by photoshoot(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikiki, where you keep am ? cry

Back to school

Make I call lipsrsealed ask am abi? undecided

Yes o, resumed last week Wednesday, the school accepted me gladly, but I am yet to cry

Es jes like Christmas and new year shuu jes come again
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2017
photoshoot:

Make I call lipsrsealed ask am abi? undecided

Yes o, resumed last week Wednesday, the school accepted me gladly, but I am yet to cry

Es jes like Christmas and new year shuu jes come again

Call na tongue

Call my name thrice and two both of them will be back tongue grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by photoshoot(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Call na tongue

Call my name thrice and two both of them will be back tongue grin

Witchcraft undecided ah no do
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by 2dice01: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinhe's my twin and i enjoy his company more than any other company, his girlfriend is the one intruding
that is why you guys get so attached to eachother
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by minexpo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Are you so ugly that no guy wants you??

Get urself a guy

Even if he is handicapped.
guy handicap nor join grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by mhisbliss(f): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
hahahhahaaahhaha you always find a way to make me laugh, thanks dear
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by mhisbliss(f): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
2dice01:
that is why you guys get so attached to eachother
thats not the reason
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by TrollTrap: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
Lol this is d funniest thing..how can man say the girlfriend is intruding shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? by makydee(f): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha you always find a way to make me laugh, thanks dear
Uwc hunkiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Romanceland A Dump Session For Ugly Nairaland Ladies? / Am I Addicted To Sex Or Its Normal / FÙCKING: This Is Why You Should Fùcking Brag [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.