Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Clairvoyance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clairvoyance (4567 Views)

Clairvoyance-and-the-third-eye-or-brow-chakra- By Adrian Cooper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clairvoyance by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
The recent gaffe by an international man of God concerning predictions about the outcome of the last US presidential elections minded me to make this contribution about prophecies or to use its more common appellation, Clairvoyance.

Some people are born with a latent ability to be clairvoyant, most others like me for instance had to learn it the hard way. Whichever category of the above one falls into, virtually anybody can with time and dedication learn to be clairvoyant. The problem seems to be that most so-called prophets within religious circles will not take the time to learn or develop their craft and then what obtains is a “gut intuitive feeling” that is then ascribed a “God” factor which in turn leads to all manner of erroneous predictions to be followed by an undignified scramble to justify their errors, this is not clairvoyance or prophecy, it is pure guesswork.

To be sure clairvoyance is not an exact science, it is far easier to “see” the past than it is to predict the future. It is also easier to “see” global events as opposed to making predictions for individuals. The past is fixed and requires only a trip to the “citadel of time”, whereas the future is fluid and dynamic, it is also the vector sum of all our individual decisions, therefore the skill of the clairvoyant is sorely tested to give an accurate assessment of an individual reading.

On a mystical level, one looks through the eyes of the dragon, the right eye reveals the future and the left eye displays the past. The dragon depicts the source of energy that develops our body or the “Kundalini”. We see through the two-jewelled eyes being topaz on the right and Sapphire on the left.

Any mystic will tell you that global events are sighted through the above, they are never wrong, the timescales of the revelations may perhaps be out of sync, other times the sighted events may be totally out of context in a way that it is impossible to help, that said, I am also aware of cases where impending global events have been prayed over continuously by mystics and other beings in order to minimise outcomes. Of course not all is always revealed, with the best efforts of the human spirit, all ultimately resides with the Divine.

For any prophet or clairvoyant to deliver such a fundamentally flawed prophecy as on the US elections is quite simply appalling, and demonstrates that even basic ability is lacking, this is because even if one could not see the actual event, one then looks for the aftermath.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
It's funny you should bring this up because I was telling someone recently that anyone can "see" as they put it.

It does not mean you are holy or anything at all, it is a gift just like some people can sing and if they are trained they will be able to sing better. Others can learn how to sing, just as you said that you had to learn the hard way.

A day or two before the US election I was at a fellowship where the convener told us to pray for the USA and that she saw Trump winning. To be honest I didn't mention it to anyine because I thought she would be wrong.

When the results came out I was amazed...totally speechless.

3 Likes

Re: Clairvoyance by JesusPowers: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Let's see how Joshua's followers defend him.

@ sarassin, I'm currently enjoying Many Lives,Many Masters by Dr Brian Weiss. Quite liberating!

Such an inner knowing!
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
parisienne:
It's funny you should bring this up because I was telling someone recently that anyone can "see" as they put it.

It does not mean you are holy or anything at all, it is a gift just like some people can sing and if they are trained they will be able to sing better. Others can learn how to sing, just as you said that you had to learn the hard way.

A day or two before the US election I was at a fellowship where the convener told us to orat for the USA and that she saw Trump winning. To be honest I didn't nation it to anyine because I thought she would be wrong.

When the results came out I was amazed...totally speechless.

Quite right, it is a skill that can be learned over time.
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
JesusPowers:
Let's see how Joshua's followers defend him.

@ sarassin, I'm currently enjoying Many Lives,Many Masters by Dr Brian Weiss. Quite liberating!

Such an inner knowing!

Cool, I will look up the book.

1 Like

Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sarassin:
Very instructive. These posts allow us to learn.

I personally wish to be clairvoyant and thanks the teacher life placed close to me, I know I will get there.

For now, when I am very troubled about something or just curious about it, I focus on it when I am deep in meditation. Then sometimes, usually 24 or 48h beforehand, I am allowed to see the event in the future. When it happens it is always right. I have experienced it countless times, though it is something I have no great control on.

Concerning those prophets, in my view some of them have authentic abilities, whether acquired or inborn. The worst is the belief that they are mouthpieces of god with the infallible revelation of the "mind of god". And because they are oracles of god they have become god themselves in the eyes of their followers. Those prophets then have access to the wealth, properties and even bodies of their followers with the consequences we know.

This breed of pastor and prophets has killed Christianity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
LoJ:

I personally wish to be clairvoyant and thanks the teacher life placed close to me, I know I will get there.

For now, when I am very troubled about something or just curious about it, I focus on it when I am deep in meditation. Then sometimes, usually 24 or 48h beforehand, I am allowed to see the event in the future. When it happens it is always right. I have experienced it countless times, though it is something I have no great control on.

Concerning those prophets, in my view some of them have authentic abilities, whether acquired or inborn. The worst is the belief that they are mouthpieces of god with the infallible revelation of the "mind of god". And because they are oracles of god they have become god themselves in the eyes of their followers. Those prophets then have access to the wealth, properties and even bodies of their followers with the consequences we know.

Definitely the secondary method of gaining clairvoyance ability is through deep meditation, but as you pointed out the lack of control can be an issue. There is a technique that can be used to read the future or the past for others which involves seating the person in front of you. But what works for one may not necessarily work for another person.

I agree with you on the rest of your post regards various prophets and their behaviour.
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sarassin:
Definitely the secondary method of gaining clairvoyance ability is through deep meditation, but as you pointed out the lack of control can be an issue.
Indeed. That's why I also do not claim to be clairvoyant.

What I mean by having no control over it, is that I sometimes use the process I described earlier, with no results. Or I end up having a vision which is difficult to understand. But when it works, it is trustworthy.
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sarassin:

Any mystic will tell you that global events are sighted through the above, they are never wrong, the timescales of the revelations may perhaps be out of sync, other times the sighted events may be totally out of context in a way that it is impossible to help, that said, I am also aware of cases where impending global events have been prayed over continuously by mystics and other beings in order to minimise outcomes. Of course not all is always revealed, with the best efforts of the human spirit, all ultimately resides with the Divine.

What exactly is 'the Divine'?

So can visualizing and manifesting override the will of the divine?
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2017
fellis:

The Divine is that which seeks our highest good. As sentient beings we are all expressions of the will of the Divine. When we carry out visualisations that result in manifestation, we are merely exercising our own free will.

1 Like

Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 18, 2017
Sarassin:

The Divine is that which seeks our highest good. As sentient beings we are all expressions of the will of the Divine. When we carry out visualisations that result in manifestation, we are merely exercising our own free will.

Does the divine map our destinies out before we are born or are we just winging it as we go?
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2017
fellis:

Does the divine map our destinies out before we are born or are we just winging it as we go?

In very broad terms our destinies are mapped out, but we retain free will in our decision-making as to how we achieve our destiny or, if in fact we do fulfil our destiny.
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sarassin:

In very broad terms our destinies are mapped out, but we retain free will in our decision-making as to how we achieve our destiny or, if in fact we do fulfil our destiny.

Okay thank you for taking time to answer, I love discussions on metaphysical topics.

So I understand from what you said that we have our destinies mapped out but its not set in stone. Our freewill can change it for us.

Thanks! smiley

do you believe in astrology Sarassin? Do you think there are certain zodiac signs that are more likely to be clairvoyant than others?

1 Like

Re: Clairvoyance by urheme: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
fellis:

good question.

it is strange to think one can learn divine manifestation......eg...learning to see vision. undecided
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
urheme:

good question.

it is strange to think one can learn divine manifestation......eg...learning to see vision. undecided

I think its possible to gain the abilities or sharpen your abilities if you already have them.

There are certain things you need to do and a state of mind you need to learn to put your consciousness in order to see what goes on in other realms. The Alpha state of mind is what I think it is called, something between when you are fully awake and before you fall asleep.

Like semi consciousness, at least that is what I use for myself, so I think its possible to 'learn' to see visions, lol. It sounds funny I know.

Your belief also plays a big part. If you think its utterly impossible to learn then it might prove to be impossible for you.
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
fellis:

Thanks! smiley

do you believe in astrology Sarassin? Do you think there are certain zodiac signs that are more likely to be clairvoyant than others?

Yes I believe in the science of astrology, but I don't see any correlation between persons of particular zodiac signs and clairvoyance, it seems to be an equal opportunities employer cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clairvoyance by Precioussilas10: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2017
All of una wey dey see,make una useam forecast 10draws now atleast dat one na world event

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clairvoyance by analice107: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2017
LoJ:

No one can kill Christianity sir. You of all people shd know that.

Simon Magus, the Sorcerer started a movement that metamorphosed over the period of 3 centuries into a very large, global and powerful organization. It's agenda was to replace what the Bible taught with paganism and witchcraft, it held grounds for some centuries. It conquered and prospered until it was time for it to be broken open.
That Movement was the Roman Catholic movement. If Catholicism failed to destroy Christianity, no one, i mean, no organization formed by man or beast can do it.

And, Upon this rock i shall build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
JESUS OF NAZARETH.

Anyways, its even too late now.

3 Likes

Re: Clairvoyance by analice107: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Sarassin:

Good morning sir. Pls who or what Maps out our destinies before we are born?
Re: Clairvoyance by Splinz(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2017
analice107:

Simon Magus, the Sorcerer started a movement that metamorphosed over the period of 3 centuries into a very large, global and powerful organization. It's agenda was to replace what the Bible taught with paganism and witchcraft, it held grounds for some centuries. It conquered and prospered until it was time for it to be broken open.
That Movement was the Roman Catholic movement. If Catholicism failed to destroy Christianity, no one, i mean, no organization formed by man or beast can do it.

And, Upon this rock i shall build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
JESUS OF NAZARETH.

Anyways, its even too late now.

Please blow the trumpet louder.

The brand of "churchianity" handed down by Simon Magus (the sorcerer) in the name of 'a' Christianity is nothing but a continuation of the Babylonian Mysteries Religion, reformed and Christianized.

Indeed, the world has not known true Christianity, as founded and handed down by Jesus Christ to His apostles (Matthew 16:18).
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2017
analice107:

Hello analice107,

I find your version of history quite interesting. Perhaps it rightly deserves to be called his-story. Notwithstanding, I guess you misunderstood me. It is actually very difficult (but not impossible) for a major religion to disappear and my post did not imply otherwise. This applies to Christianity, Islam and others as well.

By killing, I simply meant, the essence of christianity being lost.

Greetings.

2 Likes

Re: Clairvoyance by analice107: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2017
LoJ:

Hello analice107,

I find your version of history quite interesting. Perhaps it rightly deserves to be called his-story. Notwithstanding, I guess you misunderstood me. It is actually very difficult (but not impossible) for a major religion to disappear and my post did not imply otherwise. This applies to Christianity, Islam and others as well.

By killing, I simply meant, the essence of christianity being lost.

Greetings.
Okay sir. Still, the Essence of Christianity can not be killed by anyone. We are not ignorant of the fact satan has plants in the fold to weaken it from within, they'll still fail.

The power behind Christianity is not from the realms of men or even of demons.
Re: Clairvoyance by analice107: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2017
Splinz:

Please blow the trumpet louder.

The brand of "churchianity" handed down by Simon Magus (the sorcerer) in the name of 'a' Christianity is nothing but a continuation of the Babylonian Mysteries Religion, reformed and Christianized.

Indeed, the world has not known true Christianity, as founded and handed down by Jesus Christ to His apostles (Matthew 16:18).
I know that brand of Christianity. If the world doesn't know it, well, they ought to know.
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 20, 2017
The last stage before true clairvoyance occurs is the removal of the veil which is not in the public domain. The veil is a mystical term denoting that at death or in meditation the consciousness expands and recalls what the soul knows.

Traversing the veil means penetrating the fabric between the living and the deceased in order to see them with open eyed clairvoyance. The deceased walking around us far outnumber the living. This veil is the etheric force that blocks the view of the astral planes around us.

Therefore, as the mystic opens the eye to clairvoyance it can be said the veil is being removed. It could feel as strongly as something being pulled off the eye, it can feel subtle like an eyelid touching the eyeball ever so slightly or it can be felt like a ripping sensation.

Clearly, comparisons abound in the Christian Bible;

Exodus 34:34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded.

Job 22:14
Thick clouds veil him, so he does not see us as he goes about in the vaulted heavens.'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 30, 2017
For the mystic initiate I teach a technique of clairvoyance which is based on the “Hermetic corpus” the basic skills required are strong visualisation skills and strong abilities to see images in meditation and/or recall dreams.

You get your volunteer to sit for you. If your volunteer has some psychic ability already then that helps because such a person can make a connection to you.

Ask your volunteer or subject to sit comfortably facing you in very low light. You initiate in a protective stance and ask your volunteer to close their eyes and focus /raise their energy. You close your eyes and "see" through your third eye.

You should visualise a thin line in front of your subject’s face over the brow area, and if you have done it properly, if you look to your right you will see visions of your volunteers future, and if you look to your left you will see visions of their past. You should look first to see what images or visions appear you could then ask aloud to be shown images of a “particular aspect” of the subject’s past or future, images will begin to appear and you tell them what you see. You should try not to give a subjective interpretation.

There is also the cheat method, you could simply commandeer a spirit, bind it and ask it to show you what the hell is going on.

1 Like

Re: Clairvoyance by stonemasonn: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2017
Sarassin:
For the mystic initiate I teach a technique of clairvoyance which is based on the “Hermetic corpus” the basic skills required are strong visualisation skills and strong abilities to see images in meditation and/or recall dreams.

You get your volunteer to sit for you. If your volunteer has some psychic ability already then that helps because such a person can make a connection to you.

Ask your volunteer or subject to sit comfortably facing you in very low light. You initiate in a protective stance and ask your volunteer to close their eyes and focus /raise their energy. You close your eyes and "see" through your third eye.

You should visualise a thin line in front of your subject’s face over the brow area, and if you have done it properly, if you look to your right you will see visions of your volunteers future, and if you look to your left you will see visions of their past. You should look first to see what images or visions appear you could then ask aloud to be shown images of a “particular aspect” of the subject’s past or future, images will begin to appear and you tell them what you see. You should try not to give a subjective interpretation.

There is also the cheat method, you could simply commandeer a spirit, bind it and ask it to show you what the hell is going on.

The way I'm currently falling from grace to grass with a large dose of bad luck and poor planning/bad decisions, I won't mind seeing the accurate vision of my future based on my past with a view of making adequate changes quickly before it's too late.
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2017
stonemasonn:
The way I'm currently falling from grace to grass with a large dose of bad luck and poor planning/bad decisions, I won't mind seeing the accurate vision of my future based on my past with a view of making adequate changes quickly before it's too late.

I feel you, you're in a bit of a funk. You need a "cleansing" and possibly an "uncrossing". Start by changing ALL of your routines, re-arrange your place of abode.

3 Likes

Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2017
Sarassin:

How do you commandeer a spirit and what are the negative/positive impacts of doing that?
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
fellis:

How do you commandeer a spirit and what are the negative/positive impacts of doing that?

For those versed in conjurations, one invokes the appropriate spirit compelling it into place utilising it's Sigil. You then command it to grant you an insight into the comings and goings of your fellow man. The positive impact of course is that you gain foreknowledge, the negative aspect is that if you don't know what you're doing at worst, it can be quite dangerous or at best, nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sarassin:

For those versed in conjurations, one invokes the appropriate spirit compelling it into place utilising it's Sigil. You then command it to grant you an insight into the comings and goings of your fellow man. The positive impact of course is that you gain foreknowledge, the negative aspect is that if you don't know what you're doing at worst, it can be quite dangerous or at best, nothing happens.

Thank you.

Have there been cases of the spirits harming their conjures?
Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
fellis:

Thank you.

Have there been cases of the spirits harming their conjures?

You're quite welcome.

Yes and the harm can be more psychological for one who dabbles without adequate protection. There are entities that can be really malign and devour vitality, although it is relatively rare. I know instances where people have done conjurations and been completely stunned that they forget what they wanted to request and they forget also to banish the spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Clairvoyance by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sarassin:

You're quite welcome.

Yes and the harm can be more psychological for one who dabbles without adequate protection. There are entities that can be really malign and devour vitality, although it is relatively rare. I know instances where people have done conjurations and been completely stunned that they forget what they wanted to request and they forget also to banish the spirit.

I really appreciate your taking time to respond in details. You're an awesome guy.

Also, Do guardian angels exist? If yes, how can you tell if you are dealing with a guardian angel or malign spirit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Fasts During Ramadan / Listening Into Others Prayers In Church. Good Or Bad / Atheists Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.