Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,051 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. (2817 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be / I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Genea(f): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
wizrose:
were are the children....
the op is one

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by wizrose(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Genea:
the op is one
na born am... abi na from ur W shape in take come out abigringrin
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Genea(f): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
wizrose:
na born am... abi na from ur W shape in take come out abigringrin
undecided
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by wizrose(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Genea:
undecided
hmmmmgrin
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by ashewoboy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
ButterFrost212:
Nawa, guys and their wahala, you lose weight they complain about your bum disappearing, you add weight, they say you're too fat, which one will someone even do. Op you better support your girlfriend, she's just trying to be healthy, if you don't like that then you were never really in love with her, it was just about the big bum and boobs

sheeee that guy don shag you?
Re: I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nutase:
opix of the old and new bumbum or lipsrsealedshocked
Chisos!!....You wan see woman nyash shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asahwo On My Mind. / What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship? / This Should Be Fun.... Oya Comment #pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.