Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,093 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend (4537 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by nonhuman(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2019
approve.
I am not sexually attracted to my current girlfriend anymore after we reconciled from a break up that lasted about two years, within those years if our break up we had sex while she is dating someone else, I have known her for about 8years now the years included, after we reconciled I enjoyed sex like once with her,

She is what you call an independent woman, but can be stubborn sometimes, she is fair in complexion. Average in height have good shape her breast very much OK

I love her, I always like to have her around, we both can lie naked on the bed without me feeling anything, i do have sex with her but out of trying to be a man, she also complain of not feeling horney anymore, another problem is we can fore play for at least 30 min yet she doesn't wet

We can stay in insane alone for 5days yet no trigger of sex as if she is my sister, but whenever I happen to be with some other girl I became a lion in bed and very active, is anything wrong with me or the relationship, should I quit or go ahead and tie the Knut with her, please reasonable comment

2 Likes

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by greatnaija01: 11:22pm On May 28, 2019
Cool down bro... first question is WHY DID YOU MAKE HER YOUR GIRLFRIEND?

Another question: before she was your girlfriend were you not sexually attracted to her?

usually this is a psychological problem o.... because she is cheaply FREE with you.... and getting her is no longer a TASK or CHALLENGE.... you are no longer sexually turned on by her because she has become common and too readily available.

Here is what to do.

You both should give yourselves space for 2 - 3 months and get busy with other areas of your lives but improve yourselves greatly then resume chats and calls again... I believe the distance and NEW ADDED VALUE both of you would have gained while away will spark something up....

IF NOT....

Stop wasting her biological time.... Let her GO... and be faithfully single till you find a lady you can respect and will always be sexually attracted to.

nonhuman:
approve.
I am not sexually attracted to my current girlfriend,
I love her, I always like to have her around, we both can lie naked on the bed without me feeling anything
As if she is my sister, but whenever I happen to be with some other girl I became a lion in bed and very active, is anything wrong with me or the relationship, should I quit or go ahead and tie the Knut with her, please reasonable comment

18 Likes

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by goodmorning40: 11:29pm On May 28, 2019
You better leave her now
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by mcjohny(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2019
it happens to me when my spirit tells me that girl got some infection you know

1 Like

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2019
May be she irritates you in a way.. Figure it out bro
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 28, 2019
Seems she has chronic body odour.
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 28, 2019
For a non human, try updating your OS.

1 Like

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

How did you jump into this conclusion?
You seem to know alot about body odour.

4 Likes

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:03am On May 29, 2019
Xaos:

How did you jump into this conclusion?
You seem to know alot about body odour.
Yes, I know a lot about body odour. Do you need my help?
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:20am On May 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Yes, I know a lot about body odour. Do you need my help?

Why do you think I need your help?
I am not the one not sexually attracted to my girl.

3 Likes

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 4:58am On May 29, 2019
The relationship don expire.
Everything in life has an endpoint.
I wish you success in the many years to come.
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Igetmyown247: 5:44am On May 29, 2019
You don’t love her anymore. Might as well end things with her so she can find someone else

1 Like

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Donlexybaze(m): 5:59am On May 29, 2019
please come and Grace this thread SIRs cc:offpoint1 smellysperm
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:17am On May 29, 2019
Donlexybaze:
please come and Grace this thread SIRs cc:offpoint1 smellysperm
my niqqa

2 Likes

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by BareFacedLies(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2019
nonhuman:
approve.
I love her, I always like to have her around, we both can lie naked on the bed without me feeling anything
As if she is my sister, but whenever I happen to be with some other girl I became a lion in bed and very active, is anything wrong with me or the relationship, should I quit or go ahead and tie the Knut with her, please reasonable comment

Why then are you trying her down?

End the relationship and free her

1 Like

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by MJBOLT: 6:33am On May 29, 2019
if you are not ready to do your job as her BF,another guy will do it
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Offpoint1: 6:51am On May 29, 2019
grin Donlexybaze if I don comment on this kind of thread, where else will I comment?

Op! your current girlfriend don't want you to go to hell, but if you still want to go to hell... answer this few questions.

1. What's the size of her breàsts, are your exes or "other girls" breàsts huge, fresh, standing, erect nipples and more "yokoto" than hers?

2. Her axx, is it bigger, smaller, rounded, soft, movable and in motion than hers and "other girls"?

3. Her "hgdrh"xxfd" is wider, tighter, sugarish, and *may the Lord forgive me* than your exes or the "other girls"?

4. Her body, is portable, moveable IN-ZA-ODA-ROOM, rotate-able and stretch marks-less than your exes and "other girls" own?

Answers to this questions will determine my advice.

We know Konji na Bastard, but e get preferences and likes. Once your Konji got no preference and likes, non you're already unfortunate in life.

I leave the rest to my Big Daddy, no other person than in the person of Lefulefu. The man who taught me everything I knowgrin

4 Likes

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Deepfeel(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2019
I once experienced that with a virgin girl who was too loyal respectful and submissive to me, to a point that the sexual Lust I had for her turned to brotherly love cause she was too good for me to think dirty towards her, I saw her like a sister I never had, sex with her

4 Likes

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Folzye(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2019
She has some flaws that affects the psycology of what you picture in a lady this maybe in terms of character, behaviour or body features or even combination of the three, I had one then, there was no spark between us from the onset as I only knew her as the girl my friend was interested in and got close, only for me to find myself in the picture later... I could not deal with the fact that i am about to betray a friend so i played along and when i had the opportunity i ended things abruptly...so maybe you have something similar, just let her go when the time is right and probably let her understand.
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Donlexybaze(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2019
Offpoint1:
grin Donlexybaze if I don comment on this kind of thread, where else will I comment?

Op! your current girlfriend don't want you to go to hell, but if you still want to go to hell... answer this few questions.

1. What's the size of her breàsts, are your exes or "other girls" breàsts huge, fresh, standing, erect nipples and more "yokoto" than hers?

2. Her axx, is it bigger, smaller, rounded, soft, movable and in motion than hers and "other girls"?

3. Her "hgdrh"xxfd" is wider, tighter, sugarish, and *may the Lord forgive me* than your exes or the "other girls"?

4. Her body, is portable, moveable IN-ZA-ODA-ROOM, rotate-able and stretch marks-less than your exes and "other girls" own?

We know Konji na Bastard, but e get preferences and likes. Once your Konji got no preference and likes, non you're already unfortunate in life.

I leave the rest to my Big Daddy, no other person than in the person of Lefulefu. The man who taught me everything I knowgrin
Sire!!!
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Donlexybaze(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2019
SmellySperm:
my niqqa
I dey loyal oo Oga mi Sir
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Airtimex(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2019
Offpoint1:

Number 3 might be his problem... angry
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04am On May 29, 2019
Donlexybaze:
I dey loyal oo Oga mi Sir
oga sir me i dey local ogrin

2 Likes

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Zombicmodz: 10:35am On May 29, 2019
Why are you dating her ?

Build up your low libido and sperm count...

Or date my gay neighbor.

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by RealEzee(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2019
nonhuman:
approve.
are you her brother ?y u go dey with babe way ur pipi no dey won come out to greet mummy yo, abeg na wa for u ooo,how do u think she feels knowing that she can't make ur lil soldier salute na,na pride for babes.
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by NACE13: 11:24am On May 29, 2019
He probably dated her out of pity or maybe she became careless and dirty.
There's was a girl during my high school days, I had a crush on her but after her dad died, she became depressed and careless. Like she stopped taking care of herself, sometimes I wondered if she takes her bath before coming to school. She became irritating to me.
How I wish I was there for her though

1 Like

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 29, 2019
So how did you guys end up being in a relationship?

The first criteria for me to approach a girl is that I must first of all LUST after her, meaning in my head, I've fvcked every witches out of her already.

So, op, I don't know how you guys met and are dating without lusting after her.
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Holycity(f): 1:18pm On May 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

girl why na

did he mention that?
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 29, 2019
Let another man bleep her while you watch.
It's will ginger you well well

1 Like

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by nonhuman(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2019
Offpoint1:

1. Her breast is about 40 and in good shape
2.her ass is big enough for my liking
3. Not wide but not wetting, my dd is big enough
4. Her body is not stiff but very heavy no stretch marks at all, and she is very neat

1 Like

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by nonhuman(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2019
Celestial777:
Let another man bleep her while you watch.
It's will ginger you well well

I cant

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kevin Samuels Thread / How I Physically Confronted The Ghost Disturbing Me. (Pic attached) / Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.