Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? (46218 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by sammirano: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Do you mean seun feeds your family, cos I am not understanding.
BrutalJab:

May Seun feed ur entire generations plus ur dad and mum till their deaths.

Who is Seun? Do you think everyone is as poor and economically depleted as you and your family is How much do you and Seun make in a month??

Ass licker, I will pay you and Seun's family needs for a year.
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by peterdrury: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
FoolaniMadsman:
Seee all his mavros grin grin grin
Please tell me the above pic is not real.

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
vic2ry:

Your head must be flat. But why pretend? It is written all over the post.

BTW, u can only shy away from the truth. A reasonable answer is needed to this thoughtful question. Don't embrace scammers and dubious characters.
dont mind him. his spelling of omo onile gave him away as a Igbo.lol
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by BrutalJab: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
sammirano:
Do you mean seun feeds your family, cos I am not understanding.
Maybe ur family , since you can't read

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Josmila(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=davodyguy post=52838073]MMM=one chance

But WTF does

GH mean?
PH means what?

I have no idea, since I'm not interested in the BS

GH= Ghana
PH= Portharcourt

You're soo correct my friend cheesy cheesy
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by topeal(f): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wch kain nawa, abeg let's continue to get updates oooo, one of the reasons I visit nairaland plus the epic comments grin grin
2tek:
another post about MMM. na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Talkwell: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
FoolaniMadsman:
Seee all his mavros grin grin grin

Jeez 300 million, mmm don die ooo

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Lamborghini(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
I don't know why mmm members are attacking me.

You people should realise that guiders, especially that one called chuddy, should come out openly and give money to participants under them in order to prove that their system is honest.

Its not all about collecting and collecting. Let them also go out in public and give money to those they introduced or are they hiding something?

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by CHARLOE(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
lakesider:

nairaland , your end is near
U wish! It is ur mmm that has come to its dead end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Wristler: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
A simple Google search of mmmoffice.com Alexa ranking will make all these mmm pple keep their monies. This scam is only available in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by topeal(f): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Alajiki:

Can you see as your life don dabaru finish? Seun wey fit feed your entire village till your death na im you dey call fool. E don pafuka for you wallahi. grin
d guy de provoke na, e easy to borrow microfinance bank money put for mmm U come say mk e no begin transfer aggression for here grin grin una never she shomtin

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Arsasee(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lamborghini:
Lol

just wondering.

MMM number one guider.
One million downlines under him.

I am sure he alone has collected more money than half of all the participants so how much did he PH this year? Does anyone have access to that information. Lol

chuddy of life
MMM will keep giving you sleepless nights, it will lead to your demise. Pls leave those who are into it alone Mr envy

3 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by lewizylee(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
*Summary of Guider meeting with Mr Andrew*

*Mr Andrew* matching only for people with small amounts for now
*Mr Andrew* we have implemented alot of changes in PO, call center, promo tasks, change of guider button
*Mr Andrew* I think it's very important we spread info that we have started paying people

*Mr Andrew* it's very important to pH whatever amount
*Mr Andrew* but if everyone can pH 10k each, it will really help d community
*Mr Andrew* there's still some modifications

*Mr Andrew* about fake POP, I think now it will be able to be checked and resolved faster
*Mr Andrew* all these fake POP will be gone in a matter of maximum 2 weeks

*Mr Andrew* the system has already started, people will be getting GH and soon everyone will get
*Mr Andrew* what's participants reaction to all this, d slow match for GH?

*Mr Andrew* I hope I will have more news by monday
*Mr Andrew* we are working to make d system more sustainable

*Mr Andrew* I hope I will have more news by monday

*Mr Andrew* I hope we will have more updates by Wednesday

*Mr Andrew* if something important comes up I will inform u b4 then

*Mr Andrew* am very thankful for everything u guys are doing to push d community forward
*Mr Andrew* bye
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Eddisboi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
The person dat posted dis article is brainless, bcus if u r not, u won't be talking like a fool I just don't know what ur problems are...U are the set of people that can never take any risk in life clueless idiots....U better sit down and think of what to do with ur life before u become useless to d society....

3 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by lewizylee(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
I will still correct you as far as I am here..

MMM interest is not inevitable..
The interest rate is based on the Algorithms..

I'm sure yuh understand this calculations From Math class...

The same way bank cannot pay off her customers at the same time is the same way MMM cannot pay off the participants,

That's Why for now More PH is call upon..
There is no business that functions without Buying and Selling..

Mention business that work so smooth without Buying n Selling that Generate Huge Interest..
"Invest"

In MMM you are not investing..

How can you invest on someone else wallet?
Lol..

Funny!

When you go to hospital to donate Blood for Sick person, please are u investing the Blood?

Funny.
No..

That's the same way someone else might donate to yuh if your condition requires..

Investing doesn't not works on a platform that doesn't have a central Account..
MMM has no central account Thus the word Investment is not Welcome...!

3 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by apholaryn: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Eddisboi:
The person dat posted dis article is brainless, bcus if u r not, u won't be talking like a fool I just don't know what ur problems are...U are the set of people that can never take any risk in life clueless idiots....U better sit down and think of what to do with ur life before u become useless to d society....
he is only looking after you greedy lots,this one you dey form angry. I pray you get your money out of the system, amen.

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Waspy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wristler:
A simple Google search of mmmoffice.com Alexa ranking will make all these mmm pple keep their monies. This scam is only available in Nigeria.
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by LeFreakSoChic(f): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sophia7989:
I think you are the one with dead cells in your head.

The least you can do for yourself now is to shut up your mouth.

MMM (and its participants) don't need your inputs whatsoever since you are too dumb to understand a basic financial technology.

Now that MMM is up and active, you (and your likes) should go and hide in a hole if you have any iota of shame left in you.

But I guess you don't have shame. It's people like you who attacked the development of electricity and called it satanic. Just try to imagie a world without electricity today. That's how hard it would probably be sometime (in the future) to imagine equitable capital flow and real poverty alleviation without peer-to-peer aids.

Up and active where? Until my friends that have their monies stuck tell me they have been paid, y'all remain bloody thieves.
Your guiders will go to blogs, create plenty monikers and give false testimonies. People are wise now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Lamborghini(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
apholaryn:
he was only looking after you greedy lots,this one you dey form angry. I pray you get your money of the system, amen.

I also pray everyone gets their money out of the system in Jesus name, amen.

And I won't call MMM participants greedy. Many of them desperately needed money that is why they did it knowing fully well they might lose in the end.

I want all those doing MMM to realise that your guiders are the majority of people that are with your money so its crucial for them to put money back into the system so people don't go bankrupt. I wasn't attacking MMM members, my thread was directed at the theives they call guiders who always collect their 10 percent whether or not they put money for others.

You people should demand PH from your guiders please. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by greggng: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
The system has been designed in such a way that it will eventually fail.because God always get angry whenever He hears the poor man's voice that's why they just wanted to settlle the poor. The problem now is that the rich will pay that price. What a sweet system that robs the rich to pay the poor.

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
ponzihater:
Last year was really unfair for Nigerians. D recession coupled with our quest for quick cash almost killed the drive for enterprise in us. MMM, Ponzi schemes and other peer to peer system have no impact on economic growth. Enterprise, business and innovation does.

I hope the wave of this whatsapp and websites Ponzi scheme does not finally kill our drive for enterprise. And to think that a cartel run these stuff to defraud their fellow brothers is more saddening.

Shun Ponzi schemes and embrace innovation!!!
Someone just invited me to one of the pyramid ponzi scheme on whassap. They are discussing about gold bars. I continue to wonder when we became so greedy, and looking for short cut to wealth. We are no different from the politician ruling over us in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
ANIEXTY:
I don't know what to say, i think the guy below me will help

"Don't ever use a toilet in the dream; Its a Trap"

grin
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
shinarambo1:

Someone just invited me to one of the pyramid ponzi scheme on whassap. They are discussing about gold bars. I continue to wonder when we became so greedy, and looking for short cut to wealth. We are no different from the politician ruling over us in Nigeria.

I've said this before, Nigeria is a very good country, with vast resources. It's some of the humanoids that inhabit her that are the scourge of earth.
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
jfleece:
Well am not against mmm Ponzi scheme, at least it has helped millions of nigerians.. It was even reported Dat mmm helped reduced poverty by 20% In Nigeria... But to avoid fairytale stories Dat could lead to death.. I urge u all to be cautious abt dis.... One love.. Team #Gods favourite..
wrong. ponzi schemes do not help people. its robbing peter, luke and john to pay paul. For every rich person created, 10 or more people are made wretched and poor.

There is a reason you could get 15years to life in jail in advanced countries if you introduce it to the populace.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
greggng:
The system has been designed in such a way that it will eventually fail.because God always get angry whenever He hears the poor man's voice that's why they just wanted to settlle the poor. The problem now is that the rich will pay that price. What a sweet system that robs the rich to pay the poor.

How do you (they) define the poor?

1) Mr. A, a millionaire (funds in bank) that decided to tickle MMM with N10,000

2) Mr. B, a poor person with only N5k to his name, that collected money from friends and tickled MMM with borrowed N100,000

The whole premise of poor versus rich participants is flawed.
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by kasson(m): 12:22am On Jan 16, 2017
PH should be made COMPULSORY for everyone else some folks will just GH and leave the system ie they will never PH again. Mark my word. 

My humble suggestion anyway.

Nigerians are are good chop n clean mouth. Let's be wise!
PASS THE MESSAGE TO THE CONCERNED MMM AUTHORITY!
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Lamborghini(m): 12:44am On Jan 16, 2017
kasson:
PH should be made COMPULSORY for everyone else some folks will just GH and leave the system ie they will never PH again. Mark my word. 

My humble suggestion anyway.

Nigerians are are good chop n clean mouth. Let's be wise!
PASS THE MESSAGE TO THE CONCERNED MMM AUTHORITY!

You must be a guider for you to be saying this nonsense.

Many people don't have anything left to PH because they used almost all their money.

Guiders that became multi millionaires from MMM members sweat are the ones that should PH.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by Catastrophe1: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Greedy people
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by delishpot: 1:18am On Jan 16, 2017
worlexy:
Op is asking how much the president of MMM Nigeria has PHed so far grin. Don't you know that he's the Queen of MMM and you guys are the workers just like in the kingdom of termites, the Queen does nothing but eat and become big. Go and ask Buhari how much of his personal money he has used to buy the expensive wares in the market since the beginning of recession

PS: Nobody should cry foul, MMM keep saying "use your spare money " but greed na bastard

Fafafa fowl. Abeg don't insult queen termite by calling her a jobless member of her community. Do you know that her big body is because she is always pregnant and has to lay an egg every few seconds 24/7 for 10 Or more years? grin grin without her, the colony would die because she gives birth to every member of her colony each and every one of them are her kids. On the other hand, I don't think if guiders should quit taking percentage, MMM would die.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by gbegemaster(m): 1:46am On Jan 16, 2017
MMM must die finally. There's no two ways about it. It promotes laziness and teaches people to directly or indirectly defraud others.
Re: MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze? by DrogoG(m): 1:58am On Jan 16, 2017
To expect these thieves to come on NL to declare how much they stole from you low lives, is ridiculous!
They're somewhere on the beach in South America enjoying their billions while fools are waiting for MMM ponzi scam to refund! cheesy cheesy
It's astonishing how st*upid some Nigerians are! angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.