Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) (25163 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali / President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by cbrass(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2017
tolulinks:
If true, the reason is very simple. Yorùbá is the most popular Nigerian language OUTSIDE of Nigeria. Quote me anywhere

Proof pls
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by braining01: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2017
OMO YORUBA NI MI OOOO...........swagga cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by braining01: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2017
Real Painment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NicoBaba:
I sense painment grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Xbee007(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:
As Nigeria does not have an official local language; at the Africa-France Summit in their wisdom they decided to use Yoruba as our official language to 'welcome' dignitaries.

I saw it on the news too. That place is Senegal where Barrrow is currently staying pending his inauguration.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
Warris dat

is it snapchat,wassap,facebook orundecided

Instagram, and that picture was taken by Buharis Official photographer. Bayo Omoboriowo

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2017
photoshoot:

Instagram, and that picture was taken by Buharis Official photographer. Bayo Omoboriowo
Okgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by haffaze777(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You Muslim Yorubas are the ones giving the Yoruba tribe a bad name. You are the dirty ones and most illiterate of them. Your Islamic polygamous nature is the reason why your brothers are mostly motor park touts (agbero) who bear names like ganiyu, taju, mukaila, semiu, sule, Ismaila etc. The female ones are the paraga sellers and dirty girls that make other tribes laugh at the Yorubas. Take away Islam from SW and see how the region will flourish.

Am glad that the Igbos Now know the difference by seeing that the enemy is the Islamic Yorubas and not the Christians. That's why they always call you Afonja aka a sell out who won't mind killing all the yoruba Christians for his Hausa muslim masters.

It's so sad that you are proud to call yourself a denigrating name- Afonja

who release dis mofo

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by alBHAGDADI: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Tiny23:

What are you even saying? You sleep typing?

#proudmuslim#proudyorubagirl#
When are you going to start wearing eleha hijab like an enslaved person?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2017
You this attention seeking transmogrified nincompoop, don't get me angry oo angry angry undecided

alBHAGDADI:
You Muslim Yorubas are the ones giving the Yoruba tribe a bad name.

Stupid claim. In what way if i may ask please?

[s] You are the dirty ones and most illiterate of them. Your Islamic polygamous nature is the reason why your brothers are mostly motor park touts (agbero) who bear names like ganiyu, taju, mukaila, semiu, sule, Ismaila etc. The female ones are the paraga sellers and dirty girls that make other tribes laugh at the Yorubas.

Take away Islam from SW and see how the region will flourish.

Am glad that the Igbos Now know the difference by seeing that the enemy is the Islamic Yorubas and not the Christians. That's why they always call you Afonja aka a sell out who won't mind killing all the yoruba Christians for his Hausa muslim masters.

[/s]

Tell me how the above nonsense makes any sense to you? You definitely have no sense. sad

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2017
Tiny23:

Please ignore that foolish flat-headed retarded dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by PeterKbaba: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You Muslim Yorubas are the ones giving the Yoruba tribe a bad name. You are the dirty ones and most illiterate of them. Your Islamic polygamous nature is the reason why your brothers are mostly motor park touts (agbero) who bear names like ganiyu, taju, mukaila, semiu, sule, Ismaila etc. The female ones are the paraga sellers and dirty girls that make other tribes laugh at the Yorubas. Take away Islam from SW and see how the region will flourish.

Point of correction please! The whole Yoruba Nation is ONE, these no such thing as division between Christianity/Islam in YorubaLand. Oluwa, Eledumare/Olu-Orun bridges that gap since the beginning of time.
Thank You.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2017
How does a simple thing like this cause fight and superiority complex now

Is Yoruba a Nigerian Langusge, Yes!!!

So what is the problem again

And some touts are here fighting superiority contest on their languages, as if it will feed them....

Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by tammie24: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Igbos:
shocked
Hehehe
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by googlepikins: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Yoruba is the language of all.

Hausa is the language of the Northern commoners while fulfulde is for the Northern elites

Igbo is the language of the Osus.
how about mark of the beast? Yorubbers beat us all on that one too.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by menama(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2017
cool
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Temihamzee85: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2017
proudly yoruba

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Temihamzee85: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Haters go play for SHIT

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2017
tolulinks:
If true, the reason is very simple. Yorùbá is the most popular Nigerian language OUTSIDE of Nigeria. Quote me anywhere
mechionu there!! it's ibo....we are jewish have you forgotten? how can yorubas be more than jews?!! grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

are there no motor boys in Igbo land, I am sorry but I will be blunt, you tribe has high rate of prostitution, don't you have any paraga seller in igbo land. These are just baseless rumour. Afonja is a yoruba name, likewise nzeogwu, we know how he slaughtered ademulegun and his wife in the name of patriotism, a man who sees him as a family who shares meal with him. You label afonja as a betrayer doesn't stop people from giving their ward that name likewise can it stop people from naming their ward nzeogwu. Come west and see this the only place in Nigeria where every tribe, nation , religion live in peace. There is no yoruba muslim or christain or alawo or traditional worshipper all we have is one yoruba, omo oodua, abinibi, omoluabi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2017
symbianDON:

mechionu there!! it's ibo....we are jewish have you forgotten? how can yorubas be more than jews?!! grin
jews lol, they see you as Africans, they see you as sub humans that just look like human doesn't make you one. Wake up from your slumber dude and accept you are african

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by ChessEnthusiast: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Word.
I agree with you. I hope you're not a flattieee
If you're Yoruba, then I'm glad I have found someone who also share my view.
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by ChessEnthusiast: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Tiny23:

Stop shying away from the truth. Did he lie?
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by wabamidele: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2017
I'm not suprise, Yoruba s d most spoken african indigenious language in d world. Been spoken in some carribean nd most south american countries

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
jews lol, they see you as Africans, they see you as sub humans that just look like human doesn't make you one. Wake up from your slumber dude and accept you are african
grin
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Topestbilly(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
OP source

U need source again? Wait na Maggi op go send u..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by phillippiano(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Word.
I agree with you. I hope you're not a flattieee
If you're Yoruba, then I'm glad I have found someone who also share my view.
i thought i was the only one who reasoned with what he said . Dude is 100% right. #proudly Yoruba
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Topestbilly:

U need source again? Wait na Maggi op go send u..
I need source and crayfish...tell am mek im add pepper,Onions,salt and thyme so that the post go sweet diegrin grin ;
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by DEWKID(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2017
wabamidele:
I'm not suprise, Yoruba s d most spoken african indigenious language in d world. Been spoken in some carribean nd most south american countries

thats for the yoruba's there so its not a big deal, same as other Nigerian tribes there who speaks their languages so you havent make any sense undecided
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by tsmat(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
Source of the news or idonblivit

even if you dont believe it are you also BLIND?
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by tsmat(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2017
symbianDON:

if i slap your flat head there...... even jews wont accept such conspiracy.... jew ko Gentile Ni.... omo ole.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by ChessEnthusiast: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2017
phillippiano:
i thought i was the only one who reasoned with what he said . Dude is 100% right. #proudly Yoruba
so many ills Islam has brought to Yoruba land through our Muslim brothers. I have noticed that most of them are apologist of those violent and marauding northerners who offer nothing but Boko Haram, child marriage, extremism etc
Truth is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by kenoz(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) / Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.