Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) (25153 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali / President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by jagorinho: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You Muslim Yorubas are the ones giving the Yoruba tribe a bad name. You are the dirty ones and most illiterate of them. Your Islamic polygamous nature is the reason why your brothers are mostly motor park touts (agbero) who bear names like ganiyu, taju, mukaila, semiu, sule, Ismaila etc. The female ones are the paraga sellers and dirty girls that make other tribes laugh at the Yorubas. Take away Islam from SW and see how the region will flourish.

Am glad that the Igbos Now know the difference by seeing that the enemy is the Islamic Yorubas and not the Christians. That's why they always call you Afonja aka a sell out who won't mind killing all the yoruba Christians for his Hausa muslim masters.

It's so sad that you are proud to call yourself a denigrating name- Afonja
your people are irrelevant to the scheme of things in yoruba land..Keep your lamentations to yourself

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by djbobby007: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
y they didn't use igbo...we need
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Chapter5ivez: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Yoruba is the language of all.

Hausa is the language of the Northern commoners while fulfulde is for the Northern elites

Igbo is the language of the Osus.

Lmaoooo. Mad laugh this early morning. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Chapter5ivez: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
googlepikins:
how about mark of the beast? Yorubbers beat us all on that one too.

Cannibals and products of baby factory with their mat shaped mark. Spits on you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by alBHAGDADI: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
PeterKbaba:

Point of correction please! The whole Yoruba Nation is ONE, these no such thing as division between Christianity/Islam in YorubaLand. Oluwa, Eledumare/Olu-Orun bridges that gap since the beginning of time.
Thank You.
Then you are still blind to the Muslim agenda which is to conquer the while world. A Yoruba Muslim world t mind selling off his Yoruba Christian or pagan friends just to please Allah. The only thing Muslims are concerned about is the what the Quran says, which is something that makes them dislike anything non-muslim. Pls study Islam and its evil agenda very well and you will realise how much of a trouble the Yorubas are in for having Muslims in their midst. Mind you, am a you a guy.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by alBHAGDADI: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

Word.
I agree with you. I hope you're not a flattieee
If you're Yoruba, then I'm glad I have found someone who also share my view.
Am a full blooded Yoruba boy. I have studied Islam and seen the danger it poses to any neighborhood that allows it. I just pray that we won't start having suicide bombings in southwest.
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
When are you going to start wearing eleha hijab like an enslaved person?

whenever you decide to grow sense,sir.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
tsmat:

if i slap your flat head there...... even jews wont accept such conspiracy.... jew ko Gentile Ni.... omo ole.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Seanjay(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You Muslim Yorubas are the ones giving the Yoruba tribe a bad name. You are the dirty ones and most illiterate of them. Your Islamic polygamous nature is the reason why your brothers are mostly motor park touts (agbero) who bear names like ganiyu, taju, mukaila, semiu, sule, Ismaila etc. The female ones are the paraga sellers and dirty girls that make other tribes laugh at the Yorubas. Take away Islam from SW and see how the region will flourish.

Am glad that the Igbos Now know the difference by seeing that the enemy is the Islamic Yorubas and not the Christians. That's why they always call you Afonja aka a sell out who won't mind killing all the yoruba Christians for his Hausa muslim masters.

Thank you broda I don't know what wrong with them ooo imagine my fiancée father saying I can't marry her and when asked what's the reason he said am a Christian and he's a Muslim and I asked him that sir but am a Yoruba like you, a lagosian from ibeju Lekki for that matter, he said the only crime I commit is been a Christian, I just tire for all this Muslim phanatcs

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by bestpunterever: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
OP source
ur eyes.
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by disumusa: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chapter5ivez:

tanks bro
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Eledan: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
jews lol, they see you as Africans, they see you as sub humans that just look like human doesn't make you one. Wake up from your slumber dude and accept you are african

Don't tell me you can't smell sarcasm from afar? cheesy
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by disumusa: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chapter5ivez:

thanks bro
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Dedetwo(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
It is unfortunate that most Nigerians do not know when they are being mocked by the outsiders. This is a calculated attempt to remind Nigerians you are not one as in the goofy “one-Nigeria”.
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by bestpunterever: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

ure a waste product of rape incident.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by OmoIgala: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

so many ills Islam has brought to Yoruba land through our Muslim brothers. I have noticed that most of them are apologist of those violent and marauding northerners who offer nothing but Boko Haram, child marriage, extremism etc
Truth is bitter.

Very true.
The Igala muslims too.
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Then you are still blind to the Muslim agenda which is to conquer the while world. A Yoruba Muslim world t mind selling off his Yoruba Christian or pagan friends just to please Allah. The only thing Muslims are concerned about is the what the Quran says, which is something that makes them dislike anything non-muslim. Pls study Islam and its evil agenda very well and you will realise how much of a trouble the Yorubas are in for having Muslims in their midst. Mind you, am a you a guy.

If this were true Ilorin would have no Yoruba Christians, Offa would be devoid of Yoruba Christiabs, there would be no Christians in Kogi. There would be no Muslims in Ekiti, Ondo or Abeokuta.

You guys try so much to destroy Yoruba Commonwealth but always fail. We are blessed by God, no one can take away our blessings.

Go and face the division and discrimination of osu in your culture. Yorubas do not discriminate amongst its own, we intermarry and interworship. The muslim Yorubas join to felicitate with Christias during Easter and Christmas, the Christians likewise join with their Muslim brothers and sisters during the two Eids.

Envy of our unity, peace and love is killing you. When shyyte hits the fan both Yoruba christians and muslims will whip your @ss out of our land. We all dispice you.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by OmoIgala: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

If this were true Ilorin would have no Yoruba Christians, Offa would be devoid of Yoruba Christiabs, there would be no Christians in Kogi. There would be no Muslims in Ekiti, Ondo or Abeokuta.

You guys try so much to destroy Yoruba Commonwealth but always fail. We are blessed by God, no one can take away our blessings.

Go and face the division and discrimination of osu in your culture. Yorubas do not discriminate amongst its own, we intermarry and interworship. The muslim Yorubas join to felicitate with Christias during Easter and Christmas, the Christians likewise join with their Muslim brothers and sisters during the two Eids.

Envy of our unity, peace and love is killing you. When shyyte hits the fan both Yoruba christians and muslims will whip your @ss out of our land. We all dispice you.

Majority of Kogi Yorubas are actually Christian.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Eledan:

Don't tell me you can't smell sarcasm from afar? cheesy
oops

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

God bless you for this write up

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Seanjay:

Thank you broda I don't know what wrong with them ooo imagine my fiancée father saying I can't marry her and when asked what's the reason he said am a Christian and he's a Muslim and I asked him that sir but am a Yoruba like you, a lagosian from ibeju Lekki for that matter, he said the only crime I commit is been a Christian, I just tire for all this Muslim phanatcs
there are some people like that and it depends on ideals , there are christains with that ideal too
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by alBHAGDADI: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Seanjay:

Thank you my brother. A Muslim will always support a Muslim over a Christian even when the Christian is more qualified. Am just so sad that my Yoruba brothers aren't seeing the impending danger. That girl's father is simply following the instructions of the Quran which hates Christians and orders Muslims not to make friends with them.

Quran (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

48:29

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe againstdisbelievers, and merciful among themselves

Sahih Muslim (2167)-"Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the CHRISTIANS before they greet youand when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

but look at what Christ said below

Luke 6:32-36

32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.
33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that.
34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you?Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full.
35 But love your enemies, do good to them,and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be childrenof the Most High,because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
36 Be merciful,just as your Father is merciful.

The above Bible verses shows that a Christian is commanded to love everyone, be you Christian, muslim or pagan. But the above Quran verses show that Muslims are to hate and hurt anything that is not Muslim. That is why I marvel at our Yoruba Christians who think their Muslim counterparts are actually their friends. Wait till a turban wearing sheikh quotes those murderous quranic verses to them, then see how fast they will change from being the pretentious neighbors they claim to be.

imperialyoruba bestpunterever
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
OmoIgala:

Majority of Kogi Yorubas are actually Christian.

There you have it! grin. I didnt even know that. Yet they cohabit with their brothers and sisters in other faith.

If that was Iboland the Ibo muslims in their majority christian will be persecuted, the same way they persecute osus, or worse.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by bestpunterever: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Thank you my brother. A Muslim will always support a Muslim over a Christian even when the Christian is more qualified. Am just so sad that my Yoruba brothers aren't seeing the impending danger. That girl's father is simply following the instructions of the Quran which hates Christians and orders Muslims not to make friends with them.

Quran (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe againstdisbelievers, and merciful among themselves

Sahih Muslim (2167)-"Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the CHRISTIANS before they greet youand when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.
33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that.
34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you?Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full.
35 But love your enemies, do good to them,and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be childrenof the Most High,because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

The above Bible verses shows that a Christian is commanded to love everyone, be you Christian, muslim or pagan. But the above Quran verses show that Muslims are to hate and hurt anything that is not Muslim. That is why I marvel at our Yoruba Christians who think their Muslim counterparts are actually their friends. Wait till a turban wearing sheikh quotes those murderous quranic verses to them, then see how fast they will change from being the pretentious neighbors they claim to be.

samething happen to christian.
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

In Yorubaland we have had Christian Governors married to Muslims,and their marriagr had been in place long before either of them or their families knew what was in future. We have had Muslim Governirs married to Christian long ago when they both were poor. We have Obas who are married to both Christian and Muslim and Ifa worshipper and all cohabit peacefully.

The Governors and the Obas ruled and lead us in peace.

Who is one useless suitor whose girlfriend's father turned away because he preferred his daughter to marry same faith,to the overall peace and unti in Yorubaland? My friend was turned away two years ago by his girlfriend's family because she was same height as him. The father said his daughter has a feisty temperament and did not believe with time the respect she accorded my friend now will continue to last due to his short stature. He needed someone much tallerthat she will have secind thoughts before disrespecting. . So are we to hate this father and begin a campaign against tall Yorubas?

You guys are Ibos in disguise with Yoruba identities. You were planted but we will uproot you.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by bestpunterever: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

In Yorubaland we have had Christian Governors married to Muslims,and their marriagr had been in place long before either of them or their families knew what was in future. We have had Muslim Governirs married to Christian long ago when they both were poor. We have Obas who are married to both Christian and Muslim and Ifa worshipper and all cohabit peacefully.

Who is one useless suitor whose girlfriend's father turned away because he preferred his daughter to marry same faith,to the overall peace and unti in Yorubaland? My friend was turned away two years ago by his girlfriend's family because she was same height as him. The father said his daughter has a feisty temperament and did not believe with time the respect she accorded my friend now will continue to last due to his short stature. He needed someone much tallerthat she will have secind thoughts before disrespecting. . So are we to hate this father and begin a campaign against tall Yorubas?

You guys are Ibos in disguise with Yoruba identities. You were planted but we will uproot you.
amen boss.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by 7lives: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

It's so sad that you are proud to call yourself a
denigrating name- Afonja

Soappy tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by alBHAGDADI: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Politicians and kings are deceitful people who will do anything to gain support even if it means trampling on their religion.

The people whom you mentioned are not true Muslims, that's why they disregarded the Quran instruction below.

Quran (5:51)-

"O you who believe! do not take the JEWS and the CHRISTIANS for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are HARSH against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves

Sahih Muslim (2167)-

"Allah's Messenger said: Do Not greet the Jews and the CHRISTIANS before they greet youand when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."
Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Eledan: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
AbdulFatah Ahmed is married to Deaconess Omolewa Ahmed, a strong practicing Christian married to a very strong Muslim. That can ONLY happen among the Yorubas,

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by MENELIK1: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Osu, I have told you concentrate on your red mud erosion ravaged enclave. There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian, what we have is Yorubas from Kwara to Lagos!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by Eledan: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
MENELIK1:

Osu, I have told you concentrate on your red mud erosion ravaged enclave. There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian, what we have is Yorubas from Kwara to Lagos!

Why it took you guys so long to know that guy is Igbo is funny
Obviously they've devised other means to create false division among Yorubas

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) by MENELIK1: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Am a full blooded Yoruba boy. I have studied Islam and seen the danger it poses to any neighborhood that allows it. I just pray that we won't start having suicide bombings in southwest.
Oga, you a red mud jew, you study Islam in South west and you still have problem with tolerance! For your information, check this out from today in Yoruba land: The percentage of Yoruba Muslim Men with Christian wives and compare it with Yoruba Christian Men with Muslim wives, then you will understand that tolerance is in practice and not hiding behind keyboard somewhere to spread falsehood.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sacks Abdulrauf Modibbo For Age Falsification / Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds / Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.