Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? (6244 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
even ones intuition can be misleading sometimes..... I think I'd go with the "be careful" line..... Tnks alot.
Mykbillz:

yeah, really makes it difficult, but yet the problem is you can't read ones mynd.... So all you have is your intuition,.

My advice is be careful and let someones actions speak to you than mere words.
Develop your mindset and read books that boost your perception about dating, the opposite sex and your expectation of relationship.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
really, so common sense is actually a flower....... Hmmmmm I Neva knew, please can you lend me from your own garden since its raining season in yours.
Ps, there's a parking lot outside this thread...... Please use it.
ConcNiggress56:

It is dry season. So i am not dissapointed that the flower of common sense isn't growing in your garden..

When jesus wept.. It was for you..

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Mykbillz(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
even ones intuition can be misleading sometimes..... I think I'd go with the "be careful" line..... Tnks alot.

hahah, i would prefer you go with the last 4 lines in my statement,
you don't grow when you are being careful, you grow when you use your intuition, and you can use it when you develop it.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by ConcNiggress56(f): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
really, so common sense is actually a flower....... Hmmmmm I Neva knew, please can you lend me from your own garden since its raining season in yours.

Get sense in jesus name.. You are so 1935.. If you keep up this way, men will continue to use you and dump you.. Grow up
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
wow, I can see you have developed your psychic ability...... Congrats.
ConcNiggress56:

Get sense in jesus name.. You are so 1935.. If you keep up this way, men will continue to use you and dump you.. Grow up

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Masonic(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Slay mama cheesy
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
And every Tom dick and harry would rush into threads to comment trash........... Is it by force? GTFO this thread......
e dey your body like eczema
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Bros, no mind me o. The thing don too much. Every Tom, Dick and Harry go just dey create mumu threads upandan like say na by force to create thread

What do you expect bro when creating a thread doesn't cost a thing?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
yea..... I just arrived earth this morning, thanks for noticing. grin grin
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

aBEG REMAIN SMALL FOR ME. SHIFT SMALL... MAKE E NO SCATTER KNACK ME FOR HEAD
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hi baby ni @mhizkel
Kindly check and reply your mail.
Kinginvahala
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by darbeelicous(f): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
please park outside.
PabloOmoEscobar:
e dey your body like eczema
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:

What do you expect bro when creating a thread doesn't cost a thing?
Hehehehe you have a point. If people pay to create threads, I'm sure these kids will not be able to afford
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:
Hi baby ni @mhizkel

Kindly check and reply your mail.

King.invahala
boss! You don change clothing again cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
pease park outside.
pease? What's that?
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
boss! You don change clothing again cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehehe, you know me na, I am a polygamous man and me like it. lol

But, I like mhizkel sha, she looks and seem classy.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Hehehehe you have a point. If people pay to create threads, I'm sure these kids will not be able to afford

Let seun introduce pay per thread just like pay per click and see how these kids will abandon Nairaland for a free site, maybe returning to their vomits, 2go. ooppss, sorry, I forgot even at 2go these kids still beg for gocredit.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Hehehehehehehe, you know me na, I am a polygamous man and me like it. lol

But, I like mhizkel sha, she looks and seem classy.
I didn't even know who this was until you mentioned your name. Lol. You just dey change moniker. You na baba for the girls
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Mykbillz(m): 12:08am On Jan 16, 2017
I believe she created this thread because she wants to learn, in as much we may see her as naive or inmature or too irritant, she want to know,
she want to be free of the lies we tell as men.
She doesn't have to learn from experience if you in your own version of experience can guide.
She shouldn't get used and dump if you tell her the dangers.

If more young girls are like her, tennage pregnancy can be curbed.

Slaymama. I expected more from you and i know you are better than you comment and moreover you should see her as a younger one who needs advice.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
I didn't even know who this was until you mentioned your name. Lol. You just dey change moniker. You na baba for the girls

I am a good student bro, learning fast from you, my teacher and instructor.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Let seun introduce pay per thread just like pay per click and see how these kids will abandon Nairaland for a free site, maybe returning to their vomits, 2go. ooppss, sorry, I forgot even at 2go these kids still beg for gocredit.
2go and eskimi or kobrawap cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Honestly I don't understand the need for majority of threads created every minute on this forum. Especially our beloved romance section
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Mykbillz:
I believe she created this thread because she wants to learn, in as much we may see her as naive or inmature or too irritant, she want to know,
she want to be free of the lies we tell as men.
She doesn't have to learn from experience if you in your own version of experience can guide.
She shouldn't get used and dump if you tell her the dangers.

If more young girls are like her, tennage pregnancy can be curbed.

Slaymama. I expected more from you and i know you are better than you comment and moreover you should see her as a younger one who needs advice.

Carry your sermon make una take they deceive girls commot here.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
2go and eskimi or kobrawap cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Honestly I don't understand the need for majority of threads created every minute on this forum. Especially our beloved romance section

The reason is very simple, majority of them live boring lives off here, they re just using Nairaland and the many irrelevant threads they create to fill this gap in their lives.
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I am a good student bro, learning fast from you, my teacher and instructor.
Teacher? Hahaha me that want to be like you when I grow up. Want to help em girls queuing all for me like it is in your case
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Teacher? Hahaha me that want to be like you when I grow up. Want to help em girls queuing all for me like it is in your case

Shey you want me to name your endless list here? hahahahahaha
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

The reason is very simple, majority of them live boring lives off here, they re just using Nairaland and the many irrelevant threads they create to fill this gap in their lives.
you said it all. That's what it is
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Shey you want me to name your endless list here? hahahahahaha
list? Bros which list again? cheesy
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
you said it all. That's what it is

Yeah!

One of them is this thread op, and berlyn, and stupedinluv and judeefcc, and many others.
You know say me nor they fear nor get joy na. ahahahah
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:26am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
list? Bros which list again? cheesy

You know the list na,
starting from alphabet A - Z
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Yeah!

One of them is this thread op, and berlyn, and stupedinluv and judeefcc, and many others.
You know say me nor they fear nor get joy na. ahahahah
hehehe abeg make I run before dem go come run mouth here
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

You know the list na,
starting from alphabet A - Z
yes, list of those that will make heaven cheesy
Re: When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? by knightsson: 12:31am On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
yes, list of those that will make heaven cheesy

List of those with holes rather? hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Became A Millionaire By Chance / deleted / Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Exposes Her Boobs On Her Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.