Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! (45661 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Basildon1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
6 packs is not the end of the world, but it definitely is the ish hence d hype, the gals all know who they like to look at when they get to the pool wink
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by bigrod1: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
[size=16pt]
rebelious:

I don't see muscular abs as sexy at all. I'm a dancer and my twin brother is a basketball player so i'm surrounded by perfectly ripped, toned and hard rock bodies not like weight lifters though. It kind of grows on you to see it as nothing fantastic. i think we should Just stay fit and tight

all naija girls want muscular men.na follow follow go kill them.
[/size]
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
Honestly I dont know what is the big deal.

Where I from I rarely see young men with Big Tummys, those that talk about it here are older than they seem trust me.

They are the 30-40 somthings wandering on this forum.
Come home during Xmas see they youth- all six packs- I thought it was natural
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by edoyad(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2009
@platinum , though i didn't get what you meant by your last post, i celebrated my 40th birth with my 6pack intact a few years back. Age is no excuse for losing shape, just look at the Will Smiths, Brad Pitts and Tom Cruises of the world
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
edoyad:

@platinum , though i didn't get what you meant by your last post, i celebrated my 40th birth with my 6pack intact a few years back. Age is no excuse for losing shape, just look at the Will Smiths, Brad Pitts and Tom Cruises of the world

True, but the men complaining on this forum are usually the older ones . . . .

When I went home I rarely saw a guy with a tummy. Only my Uncles who drink too much lol

My dad is near 60 with a 6 pack. most of my males cousins back home have defined muscles that come from hard work.

Thats Why Im kinda confused, Me sef I thought it came natural. tongue
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
@ Topic

ladies jus take a look in my profile and tell me if u like those kinda abs cool
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2009
take another pic when u are closer to the camera cheesy
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2009
why closer? wat u tryna see, naughty naughty wink
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2009
^^ I wanna see ya bodaious abs honey. . . cant u see me salivating grin grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2009
hmmm, I think ma abs are pretty visible enof hun, I think ur lookin to see somefin else, hope u wont faint if u actually do get to see it babe cool
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2009
no they are not visisble. . . i lost my glasses sad sad

so come closer honey . . and let me see grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
platinumnk:

no they are not visisble. . . i lost my glasses sad sad

so come closer honey . . and let me see grin grin grin

Ok im here baby, and I have you in my arms, now you can run your hands over those rock hard abs as you look up into my eyes. You can even run your hand lower if u want, I can feel the heat comin from ur seczy body, damn,
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
Adrenaline:

Ok im here baby, and I have you in my arms, now you can run your hands over those rock hard abs as you look up into my eyes. You can even run your hand lower if u want, I can feel the heat comin from your seczy body, damn,

grin grin grin shocked shocked Damm . . .closes eyes. . .stretches hands out . . . . [size=2pt]the rest of my response is too explicit for this section grin grin grin[/size]

now where is my camera when i need it grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 05, 2009
platinumnk:

grin grin grin shocked shocked Damm . . .closes eyes. . .stretches hands out . . . . [size=2pt]the rest of my response is too explicit for this section grin grin grin[/size]

now where is my camera when i need it grin

I doubt ud still be thinkin about a camera when I have you in my arms like that
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 12:06am On Dec 05, 2009
hmhmhmhm. . . . maybe ure right. . . so what would i be doing grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2009
platinumnk:

hmhmhmhm. . . . maybe ure right. . . so what would i be doing grin grin grin

floating somehwere between cloud 9 and 10, as our lips lock deeply while I caress your whole body at the same time. . .gently but purposefully. . . kiss float away baby, its gona take a while b4 u land, cos im takin u high high high up there baby
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 1:54am On Dec 05, 2009
^^ I'm flying grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 05, 2009
I trust those puff puffs to get jealous. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Nigerian guys are so low standard.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 05, 2009
platinumnk:

^^ I'm flying grin grin grin grin grin

in your birthday suit by now, hot, wet, quivering, moanin n groanin. . . wow seems I got u there. Now im gona try n see if I can get u 2 s q u i r t!!
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:47am On Dec 05, 2009
plat!!! what is going on here?
so youre cheating on me? embarassed tongue cool
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 05, 2009
^^^ Is plat Bi? oh my. Well with her permission, may be we can allow u to join in our party.
So ur in the doorway, mouth wide open, plat ur roomie and I dont even notice u standin there, we completely entwined
Wat do u do next?
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 4:20am On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

plat!!! what is going on here?
so youre cheating on me? embarassed tongue cool

shocked shocked shocked noo ooo embarassed grin

Adrenaline:

^^^ Is plat Bi? oh my. Well with her permission, may be we can allow u to join in our party.
So your in the doorway, mouth wide open, plat your roomie and I dont even notice u standin there, we completely entwined
Wat do u do next?

hmmm i beckon Amaka to come with my fingers. . . . . grin grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:25am On Dec 05, 2009
OH MY!!!!
its getting hot in here (also cause im drinking hot cocoa. lol)
i think ive just met my match.
Adrenaline. . . you sure do live up to your name grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 05, 2009
^^^yea one of the hottest menage trois I will ever have.
I manage to put the both of u to sleep after about another hour of hot sensual action,
now your both sleepin with smiles on your pretty faces, tired as ever,
But im still full of energy, so I take a shower, slip back into bed rite in between, and u both instinctively snug up on ma chest from both sides, feels so warm and cossy as i stroke on your hair gently, your individual perfumes still distinctively percieveable.
I smile to my self and think how lucky I am, turn on the TV,. . . dont know when i drift off into dream land. . .

I'm awoken by the feel of soft, warm, juicy lips against mine, i open my eyes, its mornin already. . . Oh my God, iv got angels in my bed!! too beautiful to describe, with immaculate skin and well curved bodies. Amaka kisses me deeper and pushes up against me, obviously hungry for somethin, plat is also on the move, kissin me all over, my chest everywhere.
I smile to myself thinkin. . .  these beautiful babies want more, they luved yesterday nite and they want more!!!. . . They sure will GET IT. . . cool
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
Adrenaline:

I manage to put the both of u to sleep after about another hour of hot sensual action,
But im still full of energy, so I take a shower, slip back into bed rite in between, and u both instinctively snug up on ma chest from both sides, feels so warm and cossy as i stroke on your hair gently, your individual perfumes still distinctively percieveable.
I smile to my self and think how lucky I am, turn on the TV,. . . dont know when i drift off into dream land. . .

I'm awoken by the feel of soft, warm, juicy lips against mine, i open my eyes, its mornin already. . . Oh my God, iv got angels in my bed!! too beautiful to describe, with immaculate skin and well curved bodies. Amaka kisses me deeper and pushes up against me, obviously hungry for somethin, plat is also on the move, kissin me all over, my chest everywhere.
I smile to myself thinkin. . . these beautiful babies want more, they luved yesterday nite and they want more!!!. . . They sure will GET IT. . . cool
LMAO!!! HAHAH
good one.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

LMAO!!! HAHAH
good one.

How are you today, wow u gals are somefin else.
I'm about to serve delicious breakfast in bed, with some hot coco as well, gonna have to wake plat up
You look beautiful in the morning afternoon by the way.
Damn we should all take a shower and get dressed so we can do somefin constructive 2day. . .
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2009
Adrenaline:

How are you today, wow u gals are somefin else.
I'm about to serve delicious breakfast in bed, with some hot coco as well, gonna have to wake plat up
You look beautiful in the morning afternoon by the way.
Damn we should all take a shower and get dressed so we can do somefin constructive 2day. . .

lmfao!!! oooo you are something else.
so sensual and sexual.
your picture says a lot about your personality too.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmfao!!! oooo you are something else.
so sensual and sexual.
your picture says a lot about your personality too.

oh I aim 2 please dear wink
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by crosstheshowboy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2009
I got it, but sh!t is hard stuff for real. In bed it keeps you fast'n'furious.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2009
stop ogling at cartoon characters, the amaka! grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 2:00am On Dec 06, 2009
Adrenaline:

I smile to myself thinkin. . . these beautiful babies want more, they luved yesterday nite and they want more!!!. . . They sure will GET IT. . . cool

na waa Love it grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:02am On Dec 06, 2009
3some anyone?
plat and adrenaline are back  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.