Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats (654 Views)

Relationship Talk: Why Is It Difficult For Men To Forgive When Women Cheat? / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats by Kruzxx: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
i knw guys find it hard to forgive cheating girlfriends .. ladies can you forgive
your cheating boyfriend
?
Re: Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats by Bluezy13(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
I know ladies find it difficult to forgive cheating boyfriends
Re: Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2017
Kruzxx:
i knw guys find it hard to forgive cheating girlfriends .. ladies can you forgive
your cheating boyfriend
?
Do you know how been cheated on hurt?.
Re: Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 16, 2017
No.
Re: Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Yes dear..

His dad is dangote... Who am i not to?? It is not only God who forgives jor.. I do too grin cheesy wink
Re: Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2017
If he provides her financial needs she will never complain.
Re: Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2017
grin

Even in my dream, that wud never happen.. Once a man is wh0re, he always be a wh0re..
Re: Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats by dacblogger: 7:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Ladies forgive when they are head over heels in love with the guy,buh by the time it clears from your eyes n you realise he is never going 2 stop,you fling the love aside and move on...
Re: Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2017
Forgiveness is one thing, Trust is another. I may forgive but will never trust him again. A relationship without trust is likened to be a piece of paper in the wind. So I can't go on in a relationship with a Man who cheated, Does that mean I don't forgive? Your decision. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats by Kruzxx: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2017
dacblogger:
Ladies forgive when they are head over heels in love with the guy,buh by the time it clears from your eyes n you realise he is never going 2 stop,you fling the love aside and move on...
wat if d guy changes

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Forgive When Your Boyfriend Cheats by JusticeNefefe(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2017
My woman cant forgive, me I am respecting her. I don't want to loose her. I cant cheat on my girl abeg, she is too important to my life so I cannot jeopardize our relationship by a one minute pleasure from one loose babe. Guys, lets have some regard for our women please. imagine your mum, sister being cheated on or disrespect. I wont take it lightly joor

(1) (Reply)

Help Me. I Don't Like The Way I Live My Life, / Ladies For Better And Sweet Relationship / The Potent One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.