Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her (1976 Views)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / I’m Tired Of S U C K I N G ‘smelly’ D*c K S – This What Slay Queen Did To Men / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by joshuajayboy(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2017
[img]https://bossip.files./2012/06/black-couple-in-bed-upset.jpg[/img]

A 55-year-old man, Elder Moses Ajuwa, has told a divorce court that his wife's body odour has made it impossible for him to continue sleeping with her and wanted the court to dissolve his three-year-old marriage to his 30-year-old wife, Hauwa, on that account.

Apart from the smelly body odour, Elder Ajuwa also told the Grade A Customary Court sitting in Lagos State that his wife is also lazy and has failed to fulfil her obligations as a married woman and a disgrace to womanhood.

“I do not know why I must continue with this marriage. My so called wife can’t cook or keep the home. She’s so lazy and dirty I can’t even sleep with her; the only thing she knows is to dress up and go to parties. I want a divorce.

“I do not know why I must continue with this marriage. My so called wife can’t cook or keep the home. She’s so lazy and dirty I can’t even sleep with her; the only thing she knows is to dress up and go to parties. I want a divorce

Read Full Story >>> https:///1guFYI

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by Theyveedo(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2017
This one strong
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by 9jayes: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Theyveedo:
This one strong
We blogger sef
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Cia
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by talk2alabama: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2017
cool
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2017
What have you done to help her out? Like buying her deodorants, encouraging her to bath often and even join her sometimes, help clean up the house sometimes. Well I don't understand how a 30years old lady can be so dirty to the extent of causing her to lose her marriage
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2017
And you didn't know this before getting married to her

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by femolacqua(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2017
This is serious.
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by bettercreature(m): 7:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Very disgusting
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2017
Jarizod:
And you didn't know this before getting married to her
I wonder oh.
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Just tell us there is another woman outside waiting to come in undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by Heavance(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2017
This wife don give the man clearance.
Ladies always forget marriage is serious work, at times, you have to work and work in order to make the man's excuse minimal. You can't cook, keep the house tidy, to cap it all odour, the man got his excuse for shino already.......
Marriage is work, forget those pre-wedding pics reigning and those glamorous pictures you all waste mb checking.
If you waste more mb in checking pre-wedding pics, instead of learning how to cook different delicacies/ being more attractive without big stomach/ making your place neat (even with the stress of having a job), all these men will make those pics you want post-wedding pics very early.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by herroyalcuteness(f): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2017
A 55 year old man married to a 30 year old woman There's something fishy about this story... undecided
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by Burgerlomo: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Do they force you to marry her?
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by optional1(f): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Was it my grand father that married her for you..

After how many children you just dey know.
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
55 yr old turning down a 30 yr old! God help us women! Any girl who comes here to defend this woman, I hold my nose while I read your comment!

"How is she going parties and dressing up if she stinks?"

I pray that this smelling women situation is just a tag used by men like b***h, h*e and the likes and that this isn't true!!!!

Women are known to smell of flowers and candy and all things sweet. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Wife Is So Smelly, D!rty I Can’t $leep With Her by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Some ladies ehn they can dirty for Africacheesy.woman go just wear wrapper for 8 months without washing and she waka near u u go wan vomit.chai! God pls save us frm smell smell women.

(1) (Reply)

WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER / 10 Things That Are Almost Impossible To Do With Your Body / Are Men Scarce In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.