Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack (36948 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Professor Aliyu Mani Killed In University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Blast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by announcement: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Say no to evil today, you might be d next victim of d same evil tomorrow.

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by shanicemel(f): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
A bomb explosion occurred at the University of Maiduguri mosque this morning. Here are graphic photos from the scene.
According to an eyewitness Baba Gani-Ali, Professor Mani, a Professor of Veterinary Medicine was among those killed during the early morning explosion. This is the first time that the University was attacked. All exams slated for today have been CANCELLED!

Graphic photos below. Viewer's discretion is advised.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/see-photos-from-university-of-maiduguri.html

Only yesterday one stupid ulamah and imam was talking trash, seconded by a stupid post that says Bishop Oyedepo 's sermon was inciting,well these inhuman animals don't need Buhari nor anyone to bomb a place.Ulamah dey abi or e no know hear the blast. GOD FORSAKEN DOCTRINE
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by okonja(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad. And when Bishop Oyedepo tells us to slaughter any suspecting book haramer around us, some people will castigate him. Any bearded person that comes close to me, I shall send him back to his maker.

Any beard man?...What a fallacy!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by adconline(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2017
manyus:

Let us leave sentiments apart and work together for the progress of this Country. These people are not Muslims,they only try to delude people by hiding under the umbrella of Islam. If not,will they kill muslims?.Let us unite to fight terrorism and not by pointing accusing fingers on one another.What they want is to create pandemonium and split us apart,period! We must not allow that.
Keep living in denial and utopia. What about people that beheaded a preacher woman?? What about people that beheaded someone because of alleged blasphemy?
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Naimolawale: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2017
adconline:

Keep living in denial and utopia. What about people that beheaded a preacher woman?? What about people that beheaded someone because of alleged blasphemy?

I smh for you.. So if a muslim or a Christian should commit now. He/she did it base on Religion. Even without Religion intervention. With our common sense God have given to all. You should know that killing another human being is totally uncalled for. We all are born to Love. But learn to hate. An individual should take responsibility for his/her own actions and stop hiding under an umbrella
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Edwinmason(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2017
joyfit:

That shows how foolish u ar, so only Muslim are boko haram
you goat cant you quote without insult...if my comment offend u why nt tell me maturely, must you open your and prove that you are an idiot..eh
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by metallisc(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad. And when Bishop Oyedepo tells us to slaughter any suspecting book haramer around us, some people will castigate him. Any bearded person that comes close to me, I shall send him back to his maker.

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sadly! only the people involved knows sad
Olu317:
what is the hidden agenda? Being one of your core student. kindly do me the honour .
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by APCmyheart(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Edwinmason:
first it was christians now they are killing their own people

That's to show you it's not religious motivated but political..
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Toks2008(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

Bearded ke? what if phyno comes near you?
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by falopey: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
joyfit:

That shows how foolish u ar, so only Muslim are boko haram
You must be deluded out of order. No be only Muslims. Na Christian, Jews, Buddhist and Hindu. You bloody Muslim hypocrite. Una better talk to una book boys. Their dogs have come back to devour their owners and now they are wailing.
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Pls am ibo and am bearded
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Olu317(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Sadly! only the people involved knows sad
Hmmm wisdom at play. Only if you had know I would have been informed and another knowledge gained. Anyway, I know three out of many if there are others. The reasons for killing people... 1.FOR PRIDE, 2 FOR REVENGE ,3 FOR RELIGION.... OVER to you!
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by adconline(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Naimolawale:

I smh for you.. So if a muslim or a Christian should commit now. He/she did it base on Religion. Even without Religion intervention. With our common sense God have given to all. You should know that killing another human being is totally uncalled for. We all are born to Love. But learn to hate. An individual should take responsibility for his/her own actions and stop hiding under an umbrella
SmH for your willful ignorance. So BH soldiers and apologists do not have any religious affiliation?
Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by stevedre: 1:28am On Jan 21, 2017
Naimolawale:

And if i ask you, what does this have to do with Islam. Both two shites and Sunni are fighting over selfish interest of high superior. Tell me what Islam have to do with that. Explain to me. Looking at the better picture, All is termed politics and pointing fingers. Religion gat nothing to do with it. But selfish desire. Take for example, Apc fighting themselves within. But again the blame will always be tag Apc. Don't misquote me. Always pinpoint out the individual doing bad and stop looking for a society or corporate body to blame. Unless we there's cooperation, among ourselves, they cannot be Unity

Calm down, I have many good friends who are devoted muslims though i am not and i never blamed Islam cuz i have a very good experience when it comes to issues like this but at the same time, Islam have allot to do with it because religion is the fuel that drives those lunatics thinking they are doing the work of god.
The question you should be asking is why they accepted the fake fuel and allowed it to spoil their engine.
The filling station is the mosque, the fuel is Islam, the people selling the fuel are the imams and religious leaders, the cars/drivers are the extremists, as a driver you can not stop filling stations from selling adulterated fuels but upon realising the fake fuel will damage your engine you have a choice to either buy it or decline to look for a better fuel.
This illustration is for everybody including Christians, history records the crusaders as Christian rugged fighters so can you also ask what christianity have to do with the crusaders? Lets stop petting evil and it will depart from us, the problem boils down to the lslamic religious leaders using Islam to brainwash the extremists.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack by Naimolawale: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2017
stevedre:

Calm down, I have many good friends who are devoted muslims though i am not and i never blamed Islam cuz i have a very good experience when it comes to issues like this but at the same time, Islam have allot to do with it because religion is the fuel that drives those lunatics thinking they are doing the work of god.
The question you should be asking is why they accepted the fake fuel and allowed it to spoil their engine.
The filling station is the mosque, the fuel is Islam, the people selling the fuel are the imams and religious leaders, the cars/drivers are the extremists, as a driver you can not stop filling stations from selling adulterated fuels but upon realising the fake fuel will damage your engine you have a choice to either buy it or decline to look for a better fuel.
This illustration is for everybody including Christians, history records the crusaders as Christian rugged fighters so can you also ask what christianity have to do with the crusaders? Lets stop petting evil and it will depart from us, the problem boils down to the lslamic religious leaders using Islam to brainwash the extremists.

Now i understand you perfectly. The extremists and the religious leaders preaching hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister / Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.