Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) (26080 Views)

Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences / Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Bring the village girl to the city and she will become more bad gan than the city girl after she don open eyes grin

Before her eyes open you have married her already and have birthed like 3kids...

Where will the open eye take her to after this.

1 Like

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Gloria3389(f): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
And male Corpers are very loyal abi? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Burgerlomo: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Before her eyes open you have married her already and have birthed like 3kids...

Really?
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by sevantex(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Male Corpers dont cheat?? Abegii
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Really?

Yes do as I say and thank me later in years ahead.
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Burgerlomo: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Please bring somebody like that to US or UK and see what I'm talking about, not all of them though but majority will be bad gan than the city girl, and it doesn't matter how many kids they have
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by heretist: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
I don’t want to engage in hasty generalization or conclusion. But there is a tendency for female corpers to be promiscuous. I know a former course mate who is serving in the South West and is engaged to a guy, they have even done the introduction rites. she keeps texting me I love you and I miss you” I often remind her of being engaged and how I don’t want to even get involved in any drama. I am sharing my experience to allude to this post, but that does not mean majority of the female corpers fit this description.

4 Likes

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by enuk80(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
donestk:
Hehehe if your chic is serving far away from you..... My guy sorry is your middle name.

The obvious is always hidden. Men are jokers when it comes to cheating.

Been slaying female corpers who claim to be single only for their boyfriends to keep call them and you hear stuffs like..... Baby I'm missing you.

Smh

you are right..It happened during my service year...most girl who claim to be single and even those who claimed to have boyfriend cheated severally...i must say girls cheat more than guys...guys have conscience but girls don't have conscience when it comes to cheating

11 Likes

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Yoshy: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

just go to the village and find secondary school girl cos city girl are bad gan.
taa! Mechie gi onu! Some city girls are saints compared to Villa girls. These ones that F*ck with reckless abandon? You think they know nothing, till u get close..Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Please bring somebody like that to US or UK and see what I'm talking about, not all of them though but majority will be bad gan than the city girl, and it doesn't matter how many kids they have

Individual different..
But I bet you majority of village girls don't know anything especially girl that their parent is a know nonsense type.... Try go to your village someday and take a look at some girls.

Only a few in the village which you brought to the city that will open eyes more than you who brought them.
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yoshy:
taa! Mechie gi onu! Some city girls are saints compared to Villa girls. This ones that F*ck with reckless abadon? You think they don't know anything, till u get close..Tufiakwa!

Lol
is not a fight nah... We are not fighting

but i bet you majority in the village are more of saints...
Your village is different from mine tho, but in my village girls are not wayward...

Every festive period guys come all the way from aboard to come marry a village girl his mom has found for him. And after all that I trust my village girls they don't disappoint at all...
Also it depend on the kind of girl you went for. Like the ones mommsy find they dont disappoint but the one you guys find for yourself they always disappoint. So if you wanna marry tell mom to find that bush girl for you.
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Yoshy: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Lol

Your village is different from mine tho, but in my village girls are not wayward...

Every festive period guys come all the way from aboard to come marry a village girl his mom has found for him. And after all that I trust my village girls they don't disappoint at all...
Also it depend on the kind of girl you went for. Like the ones mommsy find they dont disappoint but the one you guys find for yourself they always disappoint. So if you wanna marry tell mom to find that bush girl for you.
well maybe you are correct, abeg! Tell me ur villa.
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Burgerlomo: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Individual different..
But I bet you majority of village girls don't know anything especially girl that their parent is a know nonsense type.... Try go to your village someday and take a look at some girls.

Okie Dokie

Only a few in the village which you brought to the city that will open eyes more than you who brought them.
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Burgerlomo: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Yes
do as I say and thank me later in years ahead.

Okie Dokie I don hia

1 Like

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Softorgasm(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Roy11:

be worried if he is serving in calabar, akwaibom, imo....delta...i bet those gals can fvck better than u.
grin
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yoshy:
well maybe you are correct, abeg! Tell me ur villa.

Lol
so to marry don dey hungry you already.

Take a trip to Enugu state when you get there lemme know so my boys will come pick you.

1 Like

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Yoshy: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Lol
so to marry don dey hungry you already.

Take a trip to Enugu state when you get there lemme know so my boys will come pick you.
hahaha! U talk like u know my age, I don't want to marry when i don old o...Enugu is too big, be more specific.
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Lol

optional
village girls are more attracted to waywardness than the town girls.
they are corrupt like virus.
I am speaking from experience.
they can easily be convinced get laid.
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yoshy:
hahaha! U talk like u know my age, I don't want to marry when i don old o...Enugu is too big, be more specific.

Lol
where are you now so i can tell you where to drop grin
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
olihilistic:

optional
village girls are more attracted to waywardness than the town girls.
they are corrupt like virus.
I am speaking from experience.
they can easily be convinced get laid.

Lol
so me don't have experience bah..

Are you trying to compare my village with your, or Enugu with Benue. The Benue that all them girls are the ones paying guys for fvck or what...

My Village and yours are not same that's why i made use of my village as a case study.
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Lol
so me don't have experience bah..

Are you trying to compare my village with your, or Enugu with Benue. The Benue that all them girls are the ones paying guys for fvck or what...

My Village and yours are not same that's why i made use of my village as a case study.
@bolded blood of River Benue
why have I not been paid for a fvck till now??
oboi see casting
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by RR2J(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

lol

go village go find girl to marry.

marrying a village girl?? is there anything like "village girl"? almost all of 'em don tear eye bros

3 Likes

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Yoshy: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Lol
where are you now so i can tell you where to drop grin
Owerri, are u afraid of mentioning ur villa?
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Deetosin(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stupedinluv:
If my bf is serving should i be worried?

If he is good looking.... he won't last.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
olihilistic:

@bolded blood of River Benue
why have I not been paid for a fvck till now??
oboi see casting
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na campus you still dey nah..

Go town in the evening from 5pm no go back hostel till 10pm. If upto 10girls no meet you for s*x, that means your problem is a problem....
Or better still enter the nearest village if mother of 5 or 3 no meet you. My guy you go need serious prayers and deliveries be that....
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
RR2J:

marrying a village girl?? is there anything like "village girl"? almost all of 'em don tear eye bros

Lol
oga for your village their eyes don tear pass madman rag... My village still keep their girls for men coming from obodo oyibo to marry them off....
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Na campus you still dey nah..

Go town in the evening from 5pm no go back hostel till 10pm. If upto 10girls no meet you for s*x, that means your problem is a problem....
Or better still enter the nearest village if mother of 5 or 3 no meet you. My guy you go need serious prayers and deliveries be that....
Lmao,
I dont stay in school hostel I stay offcamp
have you asked a guy for sex before??
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by RR2J(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Lol
oga for your village their eyes don tear pass madman rag... My village still keep their girls for men coming from obodo oyibo to marry them off....

Lwkm see as you dey deceive yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yoshy:
Owerri, are u afraid of mentioning ur villa?

Lol
when you reach Nsk lemme know that's the school oh.
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
olihilistic:

Lmao,
I dont stay in school hostel I stay offcamp
have you asked a guy for sex before??

that your offcamp dat looks like girls hostel of my school you calling offcamp.. Guys go town if nothing happen btw that time i tell you your problem is a problem.. You need serious prayers...

Am Enugu babe not Benue.. Enugu babe don't ask for s*x cos we are expensive chics..
Instead guys beg for it and if you don't have the money to pay bride prize before s*x then you not ready cheesy grin
Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by optional1(f): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
RR2J:

Lwkm see as you dey deceive yourself...

ahh
guy weytin I do you nah, i don spoil your market before ni? Why you come dey spoil my market for me now..
I no liking it oh...

Seriously I don't decieve I say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

that your offcamp dat looks like girls hostel of my school you calling offcamp.. Guys go town if nothing happen btw that time i tell you your problem is a problem.. You need serious prayers...

Am Enugu babe not Benue.. Enugu babe don't ask for s*x cos we are expensive chics..
Instead guys beg for it and if you don't have the money to pay bride prize before s*x then you not ready cheesy grin

sister I can tell you now that Benue girls have classes.
I don't insert my kondo in all virginals because they have holes.
I respect my kondo a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.