Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' (30012 Views)

Mide Martins, Kemi Afolabi, Foluke Daramola & Mercy Aigbe On A Boat Cruise / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers / How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Charly68: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Why announcing this sorts of family stuff on this page..your explanations according to social forensic analysis is very sickening and intrinsically proudish . Thank God for the maturity of the woman .Never treat your wife as a trash simply because you are an African man.
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by fabfunmi(f): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Cc: vickyrotex osusumustflow juliaann ajebuter aminat508 rokiatu freeglobe fabfunmi funjosh and enemyofprogress

iyangbali I'm sure this is you,how many monicker you get sef
I miss your crazy mentions though!!!!
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by YemyTemmy: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
so?

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Enemyofpeace: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
fabfunmi:

tongue tongue tongue

Dear Seun,I would not have bothered writing you this opened letter,but I felt I should open up and tell you my mind.

I want to start by congratulating you for creating this forum which has a thing of joy and pride to most Nigerians home and abroad. Nairaland has been a source of information, relaxation and meeting point,so much that people now get to know one another here and sometimes leads to a lasting relationship.

Enough of the praise singing,let me hit you real hard for where e go pain you,by telling you my reason for writing you this letter. You and some of your moderators are taking the advantage of the love and addiction we have for this forum by placing a ban on us for some flimsy and ridiculous reasons. For instance your moderator ban me for making use of the "I don't give a fok" meme,saying that it derailed the thread and I asked myself how does a meme posted derail a thread?that sounds ridiculous to me. Another one is the mentioning of a religion which got me banned and that of NCAN and some other excuses your moderators use in banning people which as far as I am concerned will not stop people like me from expressing our minds and feeling. One thing you and your moderators failed to know is that we have different kinds of people on this forum just like we do in the society,we have the serious minded,we those that are not serious minded,we have those that are here to gather information and gain knowledge and we have those that are just here to catch fun by posting all sorts of things just to make people laugh,I belong to the later,I come here just to unwind and catch fun and that makes me to be a very proud member of Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria(NCAN). Seun,forget about how some of us behave or write here when it come to the issues of ethnicity, that is Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba,most of us write the things we write just to make nairaland lively and to catch our fun,it does not mean we hate one another or whatever ways you see it. For your information I make fun of the igbos and Hausas here a lot just to catch fun,but my best friend in life is an Igbo man and most of my friends are not from my part of the country, so you need to chill and allow people to have their fun.

Another issue I have with you is about religion, I noticed that we cannot comment on threads that have to do with Islam unless we are Muslims but Muslims can walk into Christian threads and make their own comments,where is the fairness in that?what is good for the gander is good for the geese, please do something about that and also tell your moderators to relax their ban ban before they take the shine off nairaland or even kill it.
I am sure you are aware that some of us have more than one moniker, for your information, any time you ban me I always retaliate by registering five new monikers,you can only ban us but you cannot gag us.

You may wish to ban me for expressing my mind to you,if you do that I will always return with new monikers.

Shout out to all members of NCAN,vickyrotex,
osusumustflow, aminat508,funjosh,eleko1,
ajepako,freeglobe,juliaann,fabfunmi,
fokthemods,babangbali,iyangbali,
notoriousbabe,enemyofprogress,rokiatu,
msglobalwonder,okowande,obowunmi,
okowunmi,mofejeobo and all my other homies.

In case Seun and his mods ban me for this,be rest assured,I will be back,I always do before they lift their ban.

1 Like

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by TinaAnita(f): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
ilobasama:
the guy sounds like someone who is either frustrated, cheating or tired of the marriage...........

Exactly my thought. Marriage can be so stressful, tiring and challenging anyway. I don't blame him!

1 Like

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Funjosh(m): 3:05am On Jan 17, 2017
You dey ask how many him get, can you count sand

fabfunmi:

iyangbali I'm sure this is you,how many monicker you get sef I miss your crazy mentions though!!!!
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Funjosh(m): 3:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Mad man so u sabi write like this grin

Enemyofpeace:
tongue tongue tongue

Dear Seun,I would not have bothered writing you this opened letter,but I felt I should open up and tell you my mind.

I want to start by congratulating you for creating this forum which has a thing of joy and pride to most Nigerians home and abroad. Nairaland has been a source of information, relaxation and meeting point,so much that people now get to know one another here and sometimes leads to a lasting relationship.

Enough of the praise singing,let me hit you real hard for where e go pain you,by telling you my reason for writing you this letter. You and some of your moderators are taking the advantage of the love and addiction we have for this forum by placing a ban on us for some flimsy and ridiculous reasons. For instance your moderator ban me for making use of the "I don't give a fok" meme,saying that it derailed the thread and I asked myself how does a meme posted derail a thread?that sounds ridiculous to me. Another one is the mentioning of a religion which got me banned and that of NCAN and some other excuses your moderators use in banning people which as far as I am concerned will not stop people like me from expressing our minds and feeling. One thing you and your moderators failed to know is that we have different kinds of people on this forum just like we do in the society,we have the serious minded,we those that are not serious minded,we have those that are here to gather information and gain knowledge and we have those that are just here to catch fun by posting all sorts of things just to make people laugh,I belong to the later,I come here just to unwind and catch fun and that makes me to be a very proud member of Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria(NCAN). Seun,forget about how some of us behave or write here when it come to the issues of ethnicity, that is Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba,most of us write the things we write just to make nairaland lively and to catch our fun,it does not mean we hate one another or whatever ways you see it. For your information I make fun of the igbos and Hausas here a lot just to catch fun,but my best friend in life is an Igbo man and most of my friends are not from my part of the country, so you need to chill and allow people to have their fun.

Another issue I have with you is about religion, I noticed that we cannot comment on threads that have to do with Islam unless we are Muslims but Muslims can walk into Christian threads and make their own comments,where is the fairness in that?what is good for the gander is good for the geese, please do something about that and also tell your moderators to relax their ban ban before they take the shine off nairaland or even kill it.
I am sure you are aware that some of us have more than one moniker, for your information, any time you ban me I always retaliate by registering five new monikers,you can only ban us but you cannot gag us.

You may wish to ban me for expressing my mind to you,if you do that I will always return with new monikers.

Shout out to all members of NCAN,vickyrotex,
osusumustflow, aminat508,funjosh,eleko1,
ajepako,freeglobe,juliaann,fabfunmi,
fokthemods,babangbali,iyangbali,
notoriousbabe,enemyofprogress,rokiatu,
msglobalwonder,okowande,obowunmi,
okowunmi,mofejeobo and all my other homies.

In case Seun and his mods ban me for this,be rest assured,I will be back,I always do before they lift their ban.
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by fabfunmi(f): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Funjosh post=52870847]You dey ask how many him get, can you count sand

lol...the guy is realy crazy!!!!!!
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by ajepako(f): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Funjosh:

Another monker? Lala don get you time as your mata don plenty for him table...

Tie ba eh... grin cheesy

Your ban na till 5060...

Our head don catch you...

Shoki.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Funjosh(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2017
So you just know. [quote author=fabfunmi post=52872395][/quote]
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Tidamsel: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Confirm guy @ salako

Wot'z d aproko guy biznx slf
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Enemyofpeace: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Funjosh:

my houseboy wroted it for me
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Enemyofpeace: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
ajepako:

Another monker? Lala don get you time as your mata don plenty for him table...

Tie ba eh... grin cheesy

Your ban na till 5060...

Our head don catch you...

Shoki.... tongue tongue tongue tongue

make una dey gang up against una junior brother mate,,yeye people wey no dey shame . I go survive without una tongue tongue tongue
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Enemyofpeace: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Funjosh:
So you just know.
you wan use me dey toast her abi?ashawo man
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Enemyofpeace: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
cheesy[quote author=fabfunmi post=52872395][/quote] tongue tongue tongue
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Enemyofpeace: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
ilobasama:
the guy sounds like someone who is either frustrated, cheating or tired of the marriage...........
who no go dey tire of that large empty bweast foluke daramola carry for chest. A friend folded me that for a girl with DAT kind bweast a day is incomplete without preek. Fabfunmi ajepako juliaann aminat508 rokiatu funjosh and vickyrotex I lie?
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
fabfunmi:

you joined my enemies to gang up against me abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' / Bukola Saraki Meets Patoranking (Photos) / Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.