Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) (24356 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by sonmvayina(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Stop talking about evolution undecided and focus on the argument : every scientific evidence show the universe had a beginning . They are not assumptions , they are facts . Please read the article on Stephen Hawking's website . It is very certain that your faith on atheism is wavering because you think an eternal universe precludes God . cheesy

There is no evidence that the universe had an eternal past .

According to Stephen Hawking :

Although the laws of science seemed to predict the universe had a beginning, they also seemed to predict that they could not determine how the universe would have begun.

And Stephen Hawking went on to assume that the universe was created by the laws of physics but professor of Mathematics and scientist John Lennox came out and addressed Hawking's assumption : "Laws themselves do not create anything, they are merely a description of what happens under certain conditions. "

Here's Stephen Hawking's conclusion on his "Beginning of Time" article : The conclusion of this lecture is that the universe has not existed forever. Rather, the universe, and time itself, had a beginning in the Big Bang, about 15 billion years ago."

Wake up to reality and stop being deluded bro . Saying the universe is eternal is your emotions at work because it seems to destroy your atheistic faith .

“The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.”
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

You kindly shut the fuck_ up
You're by far, one of the most unintelligent christians on this forum.
I'd rather watch telemundo than argue with you.

lol

Sonofluc1fer said

"i don't know how one can survive with such low intelligence as Felixomor. It can only be God."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

lol

Sonofluc1fer said

"i don't know how one can survive with such low intelligence as Felixomor. It can only be God."

Nowadays, u just feel like mentioning me
Even when u have nothing to communicate,

Why na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is a man made idea that started when rebels and ignorant buffoons wanted to have fun . I also discovered that the students in the Charvaka atheist school were bibulous idiots . Do you know the school's philosophical hedonistic precepts was "eat, drink, and be merry" ? Even the root charv means to eat .

No need to go further , no wonder atheists feel religion (belief in God in this case )restrains them from enjoying life to the fullest . There is no intellectual reason for atheism , its foundation prove it .

Its very embarrassing grin grin grin

Baa baa baa. God is a man made idea. Yours was invented by the ancient Jews and Romans. FACT!
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

Baa baa baa. God is a man made idea. Yours was invented by the ancient Jews and Romans. FACT!

The same way aliens are also concepts in Hollywood movies ... right?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Stop talking about evolution undecided and focus on the argument : every scientific evidence show the universe had a beginning . They are not assumptions , they are facts . Please read the article on Stephen Hawking's website . It is very certain that your faith on atheism is wavering because you think an eternal universe precludes God . cheesy

There is no evidence that the universe had an eternal past .

According to Stephen Hawking :

Although the laws of science seemed to predict the universe had a beginning, they also seemed to predict that they could not determine how the universe would have begun.

And Stephen Hawking went on to assume that the universe was created by the laws of physics but professor of Mathematics and scientist John Lennox came out and addressed Hawking's assumption : "Laws themselves do not create anything, they are merely a description of what happens under certain conditions. "

Here's Stephen Hawking's conclusion on his "Beginning of Time" article : The conclusion of this lecture is that the universe has not existed forever. Rather, the universe, and time itself, had a beginning in the Big Bang, about 15 billion years ago."

Wake up to reality and stop being deluded bro . Saying the universe is eternal is your emotions at work because it seems to destroy your atheistic faith .

Origin science is based mostly on assumptions. The light from the stars we are told are light that were emitted millions and billions of years ago and not what we are seeing at the moment. I don't care whether the universe is eternal or not. I just care about the facts and reality. We only know about less than 10% of the universe. Most of what is in the less than 19% that we know is dark energy something scientist do not even understand fully.

We don't know what the universe is. Even if the universe had a beginning for sure we clearly do not know what is responsible for it. No scientist makes the claim. We ate only left with pure speculation.
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The same way aliens are also concepts in Hollywood movies ... right?

Sure.
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

Sure.

Sure ? That means you are certain that aliens don't exist ?

1 Like

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

Origin science is based mostly on assumptions. The light from the stars we are told are light that were emitted millions and billions of years ago and not what we are seeing at the moment. I don't care whether the universe is eternal or not. I just care about the facts and reality. We only know about less than 10% of the universe. Most of what is in the less than 19% that we know is dark energy something scientist do not even understand fully.

We don't know what the universe is. Even if the universe had a beginning for sure we clearly do not know what is responsible for it. No scientist makes the claim. We ate only left with pure speculation.

You didn't refute any what I stated : I stated clearly that it is being understood that physical laws predict the universe had a beginning but it does not give a clue how the universe begun - this is what most respected scientists are trying to find answers too .

And the issue of light and dark matter does not help your evasive tactic because it has been observed that the universe is expanding - an effect of dark energy ; and galaxies (made up of stars ) are moving steadily apart from each other . I gave the balloon and button illustration the last time - these indicate a universe with a beginning .

1 Like

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You didn't refute any what I stated : I stated clearly that it is being understood that physical laws predict the universe had a beginning but it does not give a clue how the universe begun - this is what most respected scientists are trying to find answers too .

And the issue of light and dark matter does not help your evasive tactic because it has been observed that the universe is expanding - an effect of dark energy ; and galaxies (made up of stars ) are moving steadily apart from each other . I gave the balloon and button illustration the last time - these indicate a universe with a beginning .

I really wonder what that guy is driving to?
Doesnt he know that scientists have even used carbon dating etc to estimate the age of components of the universe? (All be it not acceptable to some people)

He is still going to end up in the bible, in case he doesn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Sure ? That means you are certain that aliens don't exist ?

Even if aliens exist they are not what we see in the movies. Humans like us could be living in other parts of the universe. We just don't know.
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
felixomor:

Doesnt he know that scientists have even used carbon dating etc to estimate the age of components of the universe? (All be it not acceptable to some people)

That's the same thing on Twitter . They don't want to be ridiculed . They understand that they have to explain how a universe with a finite past came from utter nothingness , so they keep reiterating that science does not have an answer to sustain their beliefs - this is clear delusion .

The scientists he mentioned are the ones who don't want to concede that the universe had a beginning because it strongly suggests that it was caused by God - the transcendent creator of the laws of science or the law-giver .

At least Hawking was bold enough to circumvent God by saying that God couldn't have created the universe because there was no time before the Big Bang . The simple answer to that 'conundrum' is that God is timeless without the universe and in time with the universe (God became temporal when It created the universe ) .

I think these scientists should bother themselves with understanding other exciting things about our amazing universe because the right questions have already been answered .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

That's the same thing on Twitter . They don't want to be ridiculed . They understand that they have to explain how a universe with a finite past came from utter nothingness , so they keep reiterating that science does not have an answer to sustain their beliefs - this is clear delusion .

The scientists he mentioned are the ones who don't want to concede that the universe had a beginning because it strongly suggests that it was caused by God - the transcendent creator of the laws of science or the law-giver .

At least Hawking was bold enough to circumvent God by saying that God couldn't have created the universe because there was no time before the Big Bang . The simple answer is to that 'conundrum' is that God is timeless without the universe and in time with the universe (God became temporal when It created the universe ) .

I think these scientists should bother themselves with understanding other exciting things about our amazing universe because the right questions have already been answered .

TRUE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

Even if aliens exist they are not what we see in the movies. Humans like us could be living in other parts of the universe. We just don't know.

The same way a transcendent intelligent being that created the universe could in your perspective as one who seeks truth exist right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
felixomor:

End up in which bible? The bible is a work of humans like you. Humans that aren't even as enlightened and knowledgeable as we are today.

1 Like

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

End up in which bible? The bible is a work of humans like you. Humans that aren't even as enlightened and knowledgeable as we are today.

Hehehehe......
Leave the bible.
Back up ur own statement that universe has no beginning..
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

They are honest with their submissions. They aren't dogmatic like you guys are in religion. The universe doesn't seem to have an end. It is just expanding endlessly. Scientist can not see beyond the big bang. Where did all the matter come from? We don't know what the universe is, so how can we be speculatingabout it's begining when we don't even know if it's part of something.

[At least Hawking was bold enough to circumvent God by saying that God couldn't have created the universe because there was no time before the Big Bang . The simple answer to that 'conundrum' is that God is timeless without the universe and in time with the universe (God became temporal when It created the universe ) .

God creating the universe is an assumption. Show me the evidence that only one single entity created the universe. Where is the evidence?

1 Like

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe......
Leave the bible.
Back up ur own statement that universe has no beginning..

No one has Ben able to show us that the universe had a beginning. We only have assumptions and suppositions. Which are not facts. Show the incontrovertible evidence that the universe as a whole began from nothing completely.
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The same way a transcendent intelligent being that created the universe could in your perspective as one who seeks truth exist right ?

Why should I believe that a single entity created the universe? Where is the evidence that confirms that assumption?
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

No one has Ben able to show us that the universe had a beginning. We only have assumptions and suppositions. Which are not facts. Show the incontrovertible evidence that the universe as a whole began from nothing completely.

Stop saying lies and say "no one"
Then are u saying the scientists who estimated the age of the earth, moon etc
Are they foolish?

Guy, dont expose urself here.
If u r not a scientist, its not by force to look like one
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
felixomor:

Stop saying lies and say "no one"
Then are u saying the scientists who estimated the age of the earth, moon etc
Are they foolish?

Guy, dont expose urself here.
If u r not a scientist, its not by force to look like one

What has the age of the moon or the sun got to do with the universe having a beginning? Scientists have stated that they can not see beyond the big bang, so what are you saying?
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

What has the age of the moon or the sun got to do with the universe having a beginning? Scientists have stated that they can not see beyond the big bang, so what are you saying?

My God. What a question... wink
"What has age got to do with beginning?"

Please what has your age got to do with the beginning of your life?
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

The can't see beyond the big bang because that which is beyond it is not of this universe - its basic stuff bro . tongue .
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
felixomor:

My God. What a question... wink
"What has age got to do with beginning?"

Please what has your age got to do with the beginning of your life?

What has the age of the sun and moon have to do with the universe having a beginning? You mentioned the moon. What has the age of the moon got to do with the universe having a beginning?
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The can't see beyond the big bang because that which is beyond it is not of this universe - its basic stuff bro . tongue .

Assumptions. They can't see beyond simply means they can't see beyond. Any other thing remains an assumption.
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

Assumptions. They can't see beyond simply means they can't see beyond. Any other thing remains an assumption.

Since all matter , energy , space and time came into existence in the big bang , what else are you expecting to see beyond it
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

What has the age of the sun and moon have to do with the universe having a beginning? You mentioned the moon. What has the age of the moon got to do with the universe having a beginning?
Everything bros.
Eiya, its obvious u dont know that moon is part of the universe.

Those are some of the components of the universe.

The age of the earth corresponds to its beginning
Just as your age corresponds to your beginning
And so also the age of the universe's other components

Too much argument is not good.
Just listen to the type of questions u r asking.

1 Like

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
felixomor:

Everything bros.
Eiya, its obvious u dont know that moon is part of the universe.

Those are some of the components of the universe.

The age of the earth corresponds to its beginning
Just as your age corresponds to your beginning
And so also the age of the universe's other components

Too much argument is not good.
Just listen to the type of questions u r asking.

We don't know much about the beginning of the universe .
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Since all matter , energy , space and time came into existence in the big bang , what else are you expecting to see beyond it

Scientific speculation.
Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by hopefulLandlord: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

that's IF there's a beginning

someone talking about age of moon and equating it to age of universe doesn't realise the universe is "Expanding" that new planets and galaxies are being created in the process so it is not accurate to bring age of moon into it since there's a huge possibility the universe and the moon are not of the same age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by felixomor: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
dalaman:

The factt is, it has an age
So therfeore it has a beginning..

Even according to science...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) by dalaman: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that's IF there's a beginning

Sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Plays The Piano (Video, Photo) / Three Sacred Things We Christians Abuse. / Why Wouldn't You Marry A Sister From Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.