Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) (41310 Views)

MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos) / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by caesarsconcept(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pray for us sinners o lord now and in the hour of our death amen
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Which beautiful democracy? . You can hate Buhari but stop peddling lies. The s called civilian government Buhari overthrew that most riff raffs re cruxifying him for was 10 times worse off than Balewa's first Republic government that Major Kaduna Nzogwu ended which still earned him accolades today. Any honest Nigerian will tell you t Nigeria became a dumping ground and eventually a banana Republic between 1979- 1983. Even rice fed to pigs in China was imported into this country fo human consumption. Shagari was literally powerless to check the excesses of his ministers especially the sacred transport minister; Alhaji Umaru Dikko. To hell with democracy. There are countries with benevolent dictatorship well off than democratic countries. Can u compare a despotic Libya of Ghadaffi with present democratic Libya? Or totalitarian Saddam-Iraq with present day parliamentary Iraq? Or point out to me which democratic country save the US that can best Chinese economy? What about theocratic-autocratic states lik Saudi, Quatar or even UAE-Dubai? Truth is if GMB military junta had stayed like IBB's, Nigeria would have bee an Asian tiger.
idupaul:
Buhari's should be in jail for truncating one of the most beautiful and prosperous democracy Africa has ever experienced in 1984..
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
tete7000:

Yours is just an 'if statement'. We won't be able to prove it. It might not be correct but just a mere postulation. Life gets harder everyday because the man in charge has no clue on how to govern and is insensitive.
Life would have been harder if 2015 had met us under a ' stealing is no corruption' atmosphere , $30/ barrel and huge insecurity and a weak will to breath life into the economy.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by duni04(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Another imbecilic comment. Classic case of frog in the water jar.
Spoken just like your mentors Fayose and FFK. No substance...just stupid rant. You're not knowledgeable enough to criticise any of the things I wrote but you just must quote me and comment. Exactly like Fayose, FFK, Patience Jonathan, Methu and Wike would do.
Walking dead! Idiot!

1 Like

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by dvee2: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
PDJT:
I thought his Muslim brother, Obama, said he is doing a great job!
Perhaps, because Americans can now get that dirty Naira even cheaper.

At the end the Zoo will fall anyway.
No house built on lies and evil will stand the test of time. Any wise human should prepare for the inevitable. Richer Soviet union went this way.

Why are u worried, are u Nigerian? I thought u are bia- fraud? Leave Buhari for Nigerians
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
johnamedu:
just read your statement again and u should understand that u and your buhari don't deserve to live on this earth. U must understand that the rate at which fulani herdsmen are slaughtering people in this administration has never happened in the history of this country.
Terrorists killed more people under GEJ. True or false? so I deserve my existence bro.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
The brain-dead/heartless/seif-serving SADIST is nig's biggest blunder! A revolution is inevitable!
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Protein0: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

Ur proffered solutions look superficial and the reasons aren't far fetched. Firstly, you have an unrefined knowledge of the subject matter: Islam and radicalization. Ur diagnosis was wrong, hence ur prescriptions. Secondly, why don't you look beyond. Have u ever thought of what has been responsible for the unwavering peace enjoyed in Saudi Arabia till date? Which of ur solutions were implemented there?
To assist you, I hope you're aware of Obama's silence on Trump's allegation on d creation of ISIS and also H. Clinton's admittance of US'creation of ISIS and why? Hope you know the real cause of the crisis in Gaza strip? Coming home, hope u know d significance of the Borno empire in Nigeria's Islam history? Tell me a previous case of this kind of BH crisis the region is experiencing today? Are you saying Islam is new to the zone? Hope you know who orientalists are? Hope you know it was a reverend that first translate d interpretation of the meanings of the Quran into yoruba language?Why shud an engineer tell a surgeon how to perform a surgery?
What you should av advocated for is propagation of the real teachings of Islam and steering clear of non Muslims in the affairs of d religion. Not until ppl like u eschew defamation of Islam and come to terms with its preach of peace, then solutions will keep eluding us. I challenge you to post the verses of the Quran or ahadith that preach or encourage terrorism.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
bettercreature:
It wouldn't be this bad if Gej is still there, PDP is a very corrupt party but Buhari is too stubborn and won't listen to anybody reason his ministers are not functioning, they are powerless and not able to make any decision,buhari is controlling everything. I delivered 80 votes for him but I am seriously regretting it now
PDP knows how to steal without causing too much damage
bros PMB better pass GEJ and I can prove it.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Una never queue for sugar and milk una dey complain. Go ask ur parents wat 1984 was like for most of us then
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by eitsei(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.
cc maclatunji please talk to this guy...
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by zionmade(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Arrant Rubbish. Buhari dis buhari dat, yes a confused fellow is our president but he took power from another confused fellow and will likely handover to a more confused fellow and d confusion cycle continues
Until we nigerians who are d ones suffering stand up for our rights and forget about ethnicity and religious affiliations and choose a competent candidate probably not among these recycled confusions
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by bart10: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by tete7000(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
Life would have been harder if 2015 had met us under a ' stealing is no corruption' atmosphere , $30/ barrel and huge insecurity and a weak will to breath life into the economy.

You are still using the 'if statement'. Had Buhari not become president you people would have said 'if he had: $1 =N1, Fuel prices would have been N40/litre, and other lies'. Thank God he is today and reality stares everyone in face. So if the first if has gone contradictory why should I not believe that your second Jonathan if would have also gone contrary to what you are saying.
In conclusion, you don't conclude on event that does not happen. Speak about reality of hardship that stares you in face. Stop bringing Jonathan to console yourself and absolve Buhari. The man is a failure and has no idea about governance...shikena!

5 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
duni04:
Spoken just like your mentors Fayose and FFK. No substance...just stupid rant. You're not knowledgeable enough to criticise any of the things I wrote but you just must quote me and comment. Exactly like Fayose, FFK, Patience Jonathan, Methu and Wike would do.
Walking dead! Idiot!
Even a starving zombie comes online and tells himself that all is well. The saddest part of this tragedy is that the zombies are the ones mostly bearing the brunt of Buhari's failed leadership.

1 Like

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Odelhorno1990: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Belle dey pain person no mean say person dey hungry so Abeg una patience, purge fit cos stomach!
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
who rented this "mamoth" crowd?i smell atiku.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Mintek: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
Just imagine if Ineffective Buffon had continued..... no matter his shortcomings a dead PMB is better than 1 billion living GEJ. If he couldn't manage $100/barrel how would he have managed $30/barrel?

Things would never have slid to this pathetic state under GEJ/PDP.

Buhari's gross incompetence killed our economy. The old man simply lacks the intellectual wherewithal to run a country.

...and where's crude selling for $30/barrel?

6 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
Terrorists killed more people under GEJ. True or false? so I deserve my existence bro.
But BH was created by northern elites to destabilize gej govt. Or did u not c buhari comments then

1 Like

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
leo1234:

My friend bought dollar today for #500.
A painter of garri is #900

Keep blaming GEJ.

Be very soon people may start queuing up to buy bread and milk.

If this government can't make things better, let them leave country the way it was before they took over.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

No mind the zombie. embarassed . I don taya to dey answer them sef

3 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
obamabinladen:

How old were you in 1984?.
pls ask around why the military struck in 1984? and what trust did 1984 birth in 2015 in the hearts of true Nigerian ? why would a Fulani overthrow a Fulani government and nearly brought in Fulani from d UK in a crate? ask your elders or do research pls . and if you know come back and let us talk.thanks
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
osazsky:

But BH was created by northern elites to destabilize gej govt. Or did u not c buhari comments then
PDP said it make the government ungovernable and not PMB hence GEJ apologized to Buhari in 2013 when he took the presidency to court. ain't u aware?
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by jadyclem(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
bros PMB better pass GEJ and I can prove it.

Guy keep living in denial and deception. people like you are the reason why Nigeria can hardly move forward. I just so wonder how someone can see outright evil and call it good.
look, there's no comparison btw gej's government and pmb's government. if gej was still in power, there's no way things wld av been this bad. your ignorance, abi na denial of reality is so annoying. stop calling evil good!

6 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by PDJT: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
dvee2:

Why are u worried, are u Nigerian? I thought u are bia- fraud? Leave Buhari for Nigerians

Ihe imachakwa!

I'm only concern, cos Buhari and the Zoo people, that fought a 30 months long wàr to have us with them, won't let my people be. With their coward military occupying our land.

Who wants to be a citizen of a sharia practicing shithole run by shitheads anyway.

1 Like

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
tete7000:

You are still using the 'if statement'. Had Buhari not become president you people would have said 'if he had: $1 =N1, Fuel prices would have been N40/litre, and other lies'. Thank God he is today and reality stares everyone in face. So if the first if has gone contradictory why should I not believe that your second Jonathan if would have also gone contrary to what you are saying.
In conclusion, you don't conclude on event that does not happen. Speak about reality of hardship that stares you in face. Stop bringing Jonathan to console yourself and absolve Buhari. The man is a failure and has no idea about governance...shikena!
what are the achievements GEJ with a $100/barrel oil sales? why did okonjo iweala tell in 2014 us to prepare for recession in future?
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Rahym001(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
Just imagine if Ineffective Buffon had continued..... no matter his shortcomings a dead PMB is better than 1 billion living GEJ. If he couldn't manage $100/barrel how would he have managed $30/barrel? one of the best well thought out decision made by Nigerians is sending the clueless bastards away in 2015. it aint no mistake ....even if we ain't there yet.

receive brain you refused.

If GEJ was the presido things would not be this bad Buhari single handedly threw Nigeria in hardship.

Salary he cannot pay complete

Mind you in 1984 a loaf of bread shut up from 5kobo to 1 naira, in 2016, a loaf of bread rose from 200 naira to 400 naira.

Abeg joor PmB is a big mistake

the thunder that will soon fire him and his govt is still forming in heaven

4 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by duni04(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
DauraDullard0:
Even a starving zombie comes online and tells himself that all is well. The saddest part of this tragedy is that the zombies are the ones mostly bearing the brunt of Buhari's failed leadership.
Still not knowledgeable enough to fault any of the points I made...and still ranting! You're worse than a dead person. Please go and kill yourself and save us some space in this world. You're a totally useless minus 1 here in earth.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
jadyclem:

Guy keep living in denial and deception. people like you are the reason why Nigeria can hardly move forward. I just so wonder how someone can see outright evil and call it good.
look, there's no comparison btw gej's government and pmb's government. if gej was still in power, there's no way things wld av been this bad. your ignorance, abi na denial of reality is so annoying. stop calling evil good!
I have never spared the failings of this administration but to compare day and night...I am not blind. let us discuss using different indices of your choice to compare the 2 government.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Mintek: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
jadyclem:

Babacele is only earning his living, bro. He's a paid APC media agent.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
what are the achievements GEJ with a $100/barrel oil sales? why did okonjo iweala tell in 2014 us to prepare for recession in future?
It's funny how you people are still in campaign mode two years after Jonathan handed over the mantle of leadership to Buhari and quietly retired to his countryhome in Otuoke, Bayelsa state. It's an indication that something is abysmally wrong with the Buhari administration. You all need help... Like seriously.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
one of the greatest mistakes of all time!
A solid expensive joke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Bashir Ahmad's Tweet In 2015 Vs 2018 / Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.