Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) (41370 Views)

MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos) / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by richard870(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
Just imagine if Ineffective Buffon had continued..... no matter his shortcomings a dead PMB is better than 1 billion living GEJ. If he couldn't manage $100/barrel how would he have managed $30/barrel?
Continue deceiving yourself...shebi u still dey see food chop abi? By the time hunger redefine your stature as human ur brain to fine tune to reality

2 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rahym001:

receive brain you refused.

If GEJ was the presido things would not be this bad Buhari single handedly threw Nigeria in hardship.

Salary he cannot pay complete

Mind you in 1984 a loaf of bread shut up from 5kobo to 1 naira, in 2016, a loaf of bread rose from 200 naira to 400 naira.

Abeg joor PmB is a big mistake

the thunder that will soon fire him and his govt is still forming in heaven
do you know GEJ started borrowing money to pay salary before he left? somebody who sold oil at $100/barrel? borrowing when oil price just fell to $70/ barrel? so why did all the money go? if you don't know please just find out. PMB better pass GEJ.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by idupaul: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
cyrilamx:
Which beautiful democracy? . You can hate Buhari but stop peddling lies. The s called civilian government Buhari overthrew that most riff raffs re cruxifying him for was 10 times worse off than Balewa's first Republic government that Major Kaduna Nzogwu ended which still earned him accolades today. Any honest Nigerian will tell you t Nigeria became a dumping ground and eventually a banana Republic between 1979- 1983. Even rice fed to pigs in China was imported into this country fo human consumption. Shagari was literally powerless to check the excesses of his ministers especially the sacred transport minister; Alhaji Umaru Dikko. To hell with democracy. There are countries with benevolent dictatorship well off than democratic countries. Can u compare a despotic Libya of Ghadaffi with present democratic Libya? Or totalitarian Saddam-Iraq with present day parliamentary Iraq? Or point out to me which democratic country save the US that can best Chinese economy? What about theocratic-autocratic states lik Saudi, Quatar or even UAE-Dubai? Truth is if GMB military junta had stayed like IBB's, Nigeria would have bee an Asian tiger.

Stop glorifying a disobedient and mutinous soldier who never had any respect for the constitution he swore to uphold ..When Buhari overthrew Shagari ,Nigeria had the most armed Airforce in Africa with over 90 state of the art planes of those days, the biggest African Airline with over 30 fully functional planes and a thriving railway , before Buhari overthrew Shagari most Nigerians had never heard of the word second hand car , the Peugeot and Volkswagen assembly plants were prides of Africa , the naira was the strongest currency in Africa and the middle east ...so please tell me why Buhari ousted that govt if it wasn't his personal greed.

2 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by dvee2: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
PDJT:

Ihe imachakwa!

I'm only concern, cos Buhari and the Zoo people, that fought a 30 months long wàr to have us with them, won't let my people be. With their coward military occupying our land.

Who wants to be a citizen of a sharia practicing shithole run by shitheads anyway.

To let your people go is easy, instead of grandstanding,why not start by withdrawing all the thief senators and legislooters from the east,recall them back. Withdraw all igbos serving in d current government,and go back to your Landlocked country where famine will end d story
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by obamabinladen(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
pls ask around why the military struck in 1984? and what trust did 1984 birth in 2015 in the hearts of true Nigerian ? why would a Fulani overthrow a Fulani government and nearly brought in Fulani from d UK in a crate? ask your elders or do research pls . and if you know come back and let us talk.thanks

Let's start from here,

1 Like

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by jarmoskie: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
i support UAD
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
what are the achievements GEJ with a $100/barrel oil sales? why did okonjo iweala tell in 2014 us to prepare for recession in future?

Oga GEJ is in the past, stop living in the past please. Buhari campaigned with promises, didn't he? Appropriate questions should be why is Buhari not delivering what he promised during campaign? What are his strategy for solving current problems? At least he was aware of the problem while campaigning. Live in the present. Only irresponsible people live in the past.

2 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Emac34: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
darichlife:
Buhari is a waste of spermatozoa grin grin grin
grin

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
do you know GEJ started borrowing money to pay salary before he left? somebody who sold oil at $100/barrel? borrowing when oil price just fell to $70/ barrel? so why did all the money go? if you don't know please just find out. PMB better pass GEJ.
GEJ paid federal staff till date. It was d state government dat could not pay due to miss appropriation of funds. A good example was oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
richard870:
Continue deceiving yourself...shebi u still dey see food chop abi? By the time hunger redefine your stature as human ur brain to fine tune to reality
it is a disgrace that we import food stuffs we can easily produce. all we need are special support for our hardworking farmers to produce more instead of loosing the jobs and revenue to foreign farmers. produce something.....let us empower our hands ,minds and stomachs.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by idupaul: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
cyrilamx:
Which beautiful democracy? . You can hate Buhari but stop peddling lies. The s called civilian government Buhari overthrew that most riff raffs re cruxifying him for was 10 times worse off than Balewa's first Republic government that Major Kaduna Nzogwu ended which still earned him accolades today. Any honest Nigerian will tell you t Nigeria became a dumping ground and eventually a banana Republic between 1979- 1983. Even rice fed to pigs in China was imported into this country fo human consumption. Shagari was literally powerless to check the excesses of his ministers especially the sacred transport minister; Alhaji Umaru Dikko. To hell with democracy. There are countries with benevolent dictatorship well off than democratic countries. Can u compare a despotic Libya of Ghadaffi with present democratic Libya? Or totalitarian Saddam-Iraq with present day parliamentary Iraq? Or point out to me which democratic country save the US that can best Chinese economy? What about theocratic-autocratic states lik Saudi, Quatar or even UAE-Dubai? Truth is if GMB military junta had stayed like IBB's, Nigeria would have bee an Asian tiger.

Are you aware in his 20months rule General Buhari didn't initiate or complete a single capital project and yet , do you know months after he ousted he ousted Buhari the naira slumped by 70 percent and has not recovered till date ...The man Buhari is a living disaster in flesh

4 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by richard870(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
You are a victim of the propaganda sold by Association of Political Crooks APC

3 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by xpool(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Eastactivist:
And the book of Genesis was revealed to mankind.

This is where it begins... grin

Nyem nkwuocha
0ne cup is N200, if you no buy ga iru o. riceshon

1 Like

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
malachytochukwu:
keep deceiving yourself
how do you mean sir?
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Rahym001(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Mouthgag: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

You mumu
So you think your new testament is clean now?
I can still point out at least 20 cruel laws in your new testament.
By the way, what the hell do you mean when you said Christians corrected old testament will new testament?
When your Jesus said every word should be obeyed. AND THAT HE CAME TO FULFIL THE LAWS. Why didn't they just cut out the old testament completely?
Why are you people still using some of the old testament to preach?
For instance, your pastorpreneurs still use Malachi to preach about tithes...
HYPOCRITES!
In your mind now, you have sounded sensible abi with your copy and paste nonsense?

They should cancel Madrasah?
How about cancelling SUNDAY SCHOOLS? ODE
Some of your just reason with your anus.
Nonsense!
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by oc2fish: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Thank you for your reasonable response. I also know that the vast majority of Muslims are not involved in terrorism - and shame to those that impugn all Muslims because of the actions of a few. However, there are some issues that arise in connection with the scriptures. So, could you shed light on the parts of the scriptures that call for the killing of unbelievers? This is one of the ways terrorists are radicalized - by showing them that the scriptures agree with it. Once again, thank you.

A few Nazis started what is known today as the hullocust of the Jews, the insignificant
few that started the world war as in the case of German Nazis and the Japanese Jerries.
The so call few that started Boko haram terrorizing Nigeria today.History tell us that why
people like you want us to ignore the few we chose not to because its takes only a few
to start a hullocust. NOT EVERY MUSLIM are TERRORIST but ALL TERRORIST are MUSLIM.
We Chose not to ignore the so called 0.001% of TERRORIST MUSLIM.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
richard870:
You are a victim of the propaganda sold by Association of Political Crooks APC
I am a Nigerian and it is my duty and responsibility to be aware of the polity and politics of my nation. GEJ would have been a disaster because of his environment and political temperament.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mouthgag:

You mumu
By the way, what the hell do you mean when you said Christians corrected old testament will new testament?
When your Jesus said every word should be obeyed. AND THAT HE CAME TO FULFIL THE LAWS. Why didn't they just cut out the old testament completely?
HYPOCRITES!
In your mind now, you have sounded sensibles abi with your copy and paste nonsense?

Nonsense!
Same applies with d qoran. Full of propaganda must u help Allah to fight. Nonsense
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by richard870(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
it is a disgrace that we import food stuffs we can easily produce. all we need are special support for our hardworking farmers to produce more instead of loosing the jobs and revenue to foreign farmers. produce something.....let us empower our hands ,minds and stomachs.
Yea, you are right but that shouldnt stop people from buying foreign products
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Rahym001(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:

abeg make i hear word jaare. why did buhari not borrow to atleast make things go easy even if it is to pay civil servants their salary? Do you know some people are still been owed salaries. Even if i agree Jonathan was bad PMB is worse and clueless
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Kosy79(f): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
leo1234:

My friend bought dollar today for #500.
A painter of garri is #900

Keep blaming GEJ.

Be very soon people may start queuing up to buy bread and milk.

If this government can't make things better, let them leave country the way it was before they took over.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
No mind d idiot
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Mouthgag: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
osazsky:

Same applies with d qoran. Full of propaganda must u help Allah to fight. Nonsense
Shut up!
Go and read Deuteronomy chapter 17 verse 2 to 7 before you come and start filling like a Saint.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
osazsky:

GEJ paid federal staff till date. It was d state government dat could not pay due to miss appropriation of funds. A good example was oshiomole
sir ,did GEJ borrow money to pay salaries or not? yes or no? very simple.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by richard870(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
I am a Nigerian and it is my duty and responsibility to be aware of the polity and politics of my nation. GEJ would have been a disaster because of his environment and political temperament.
You see! pure sentiments. I still havent seen a concrete reason behind your criticism.

FYI: I'm also Nigerian
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rahym001:

abeg make i hear word jaare. why did buhari not borrow to atleast make things go easy even if it is to pay civil servants their salary? Do you know some people are still been owed salaries. Even if i agree Jonathan was bad PMB is worse and clueless
so pls make una join mouth beg una brothers for senate to allow the $29b loan request pass. thanks
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by oc2fish: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
archipelago:
I wonder why some Nigerians would come together to form an association with the aim of criticising government if their non performance without proffering a single solution to the problems they are criticising. Previous government depleted the Treasury both foreign and local even when a litre if crude oil was selling above $100. 00 and now that it is selling below $50. 00 and the Niger Delta Militants are bombing the pipe lines thereby reducing the quantity of crude oil export. The government has developed interest in the production and exportation of Agricultural products of which their gestation periods are over two years, then these protesters are expecting miracles or magic to be performed. They should tell Nigerians what PMB should do as immediate solution otherwise they should keep quiet.

Do you know that Nigerians abroad cannot use their debit atm to withdraw money.

Do you know that Lecturers on study live abroad cannot withdraw their salary wth atm.

TETFUND sent the young lecturers all over the world and now their stranded due to your LORD Buhari Policy.

Please see Buhari as a bad option in this 21st century.

Small Gambia with 22 yrs ruler can use their atm abroad.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
castrokins:
See Crowd Eeeh!!!

You need a new glasses. You are being sarcastic
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mouthgag:

Shut up!
Go and read Deuteronomy chapter 17 verse 2 to 7 before you come and start filling like a Saint.

Ve u seen any Christian cutting a human being neck wit knife and starts shouting Allah is great sorry God is great and at d same time recording it on camera just because d person in question refuses to accept ur so called religion of peace. Tufiaka spits
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Babacele: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
richard870:
You see! pure sentiments. I still havent seen a concrete reason behind your criticism.

FYI: I'm also Nigerian
if truly you are a Nigerian sir, if GEJ who sold oil at $100/ Barr borrowed money to pay salaries at the twilight of his administration, what do you expect from PMB who met oil at $30/Barr? let us put sentiments apart.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Mouthgag: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
osazsky:

Ve u seen any Christian cutting a human being neck wit knife and starts shouting Allah is great sorry God is great and at d same time recording it on camera just because d person in question refuses to accept ur so called religion of peace. Tufiaka spits
The crusadera have done worse in the past.
Adolf Hitler that killed millions including 6 million Jews was a Christian so shut da Fûck up!

Anyone can be violent irrespective of their religion.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by oc2fish: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mouthgag:

You mumu
HYPOCRITES!
In your mind now, you have sounded sensible abi with your copy and paste nonsense?

Nonsense!

Thanks for the in depth knowledge you have of the Bible.

We have only ONE message

Stop killing in the name of your god.
Keep you Muderassas and whatever.

JUST STOP SpillinG BLOOD TO sPITE GOVERNMENT

SUCh action is called TERRORISING stop! stop!! stop!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr & Mrs Buhari And Mr & Mrs Osinbajo Cover Today's Thisday Style / Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.