Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Did I Do Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Wrong? (862 Views)

Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Wrong? by slap1(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2009
i've been having some problems with my girl lately. she says i'm quick tempered and all that. so i wrote her, asking her to choose between our going our separate ways so she could be herslf (cos she says the frequent quarells breaks her down a great deal) or to stick with me and my faults cos i don't think i'll be changing soon( no bragging). since then she has been moody. this morning she broke down and started crying, she went to work but now she is back, crying out her brains. i see no wrong in what i wrote so her current mood looks mysterious to me, i see it as a simple matter of choice. did i do wrong?
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Folapra(f): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2009
Really, i think u'r wrong,rada 2 harsh wif ur options,obvious u gat a plan 'B'

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by stiyke(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2009
@poster,
I second it, you are too harsh. Just pet her pet her pet her, but still be urself. if u are quick tempered learn to always embarrass her with pet and love after each feat of hot temper.
But try control ur temper oohh, u might shoot her dead someday cause women can be really silly and can do very annoying stunts.
U just hav to find a way to keep loving her and petting her, it will make her stop complaing about ur hot temper.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by slap1(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2009
tnks. will definitely try to. didn't know i was harsh. going to see what i can do right awayyyyy. folapra, i ain't got no Plan 'B', and, is dat ur pics? u are just my definition of a normal african beauty. no artificial. u r okay.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by justwise(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2009
slap1:

tnks. will definitely try to. didn't know i was harsh. going to see what i can do right awayyyyy. folapra, i ain't got no Plan 'B', and, is dat your pics? u are just my definition of a normal african beauty. no artificial. u r okay.

Did u just call that pic OKAY? u no well. The chic too fine.

Now back to your prob. U are wrong, your yeye eyes will open when she pick herself up and dump u.
Try to show her respect and love. I think u are too big headed. She may be the one doing the loving thing while u seat and enjoy.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Igwe9(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2009
lol, you guys are da bomb! cool @ poster you're such a damn lucky dude , wow! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2009
@poster
your options are just too straight. these are not options but rather ultimatums!
there is no ¨meeting half way¨ its my way or the highway.

come on now, you have to give in a little when you are in a relationship. if you want everything to be YOUR way then thats not a relationship thats dictatorship.

whatever troubles you that makes you have mood swings has nothing to do with her and therefore you shouldnt lay it on your poor girl who has absolutely nothing to do with the matter.
its too easy to have trouble at work/stress or whatever and then come home and let it all out on your girl.
its also phreaking cheap.
if by quick temper it means that you get pissed at anything and get hot headed then you have to figure out whats bothering you emotionally. either way, you are to blame if you cant have a normal discussion without blowing up.

get a grip and sort out what are the causes to the bad/quick temper. however you can.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2009
The cheek of you undecided what are you? a demigod? Seriously some guys have egos the size of a cancerous tumour lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by ayomidej(f): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
Bobo you dey too harsh, you should have written something much better.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by finemocha(f): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2009
its amazing how men think like animals.

@poster

y dont u try something very very very mysterious to you, like ehhh i dunno walking in her shoes for once. try imagining if u were ur girlfreind, how would u feel if someone said that to you. Now, yes i know ur neanderthral brain might not be able to compute such a task but please dont let us down. some of us on this site actually dont think u are a complete buffon.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2009
I can believe you even have the effrontery to ask if your wrong? angry

A lady is nice and caring to you. . .you have issues with it. . .If she decides to be the other way round. . .your still gonna have issues with it. . .

What's a sista really got to do to please some of you selfish men? undecided
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by steeze(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
its amazing how men think like animals.

That's a silly thing to say. If a guy hurt u in the past don't take it out on the whole male gender. Jeez!!

@ poster I'm a guy, but i gotta tell u the truth: that was downright insensitive. Cmon!! U gave her an ultimatum!! If na me be the girl i for vex well well.

But since you admit you have a temper, i think the problem is already half solved. Kinda.

My advice? Don't be giving people ultimatums like that. If she takes offence and walks out of ur life u'll probably run back here screaming HEARTBREAK.

Good luck
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2009
Folapra:

Really, i think u'r wrong,rada 2 harsh wif your options,obvious u gat a plan 'B'
nice advice, but why did you post your picture
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by sassyril(f): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
@poster ydid u write 2 her?
is it dat u cnt tell her face2face
dat letter she'll keep it n each time
she reads it,it'll remind her of aw
harsh u can be tongue
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by jidesamuel(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2009
finemoncha,
i wont take that statement from u 'dat men thinks like animals' after all u ladies also have ur deficiencies,but i wont go on dat
poster,i will advise u to put urself in d girl's shoe,or u should try to reason from her perspective.also u dont need to be to rigid,if ur girl can not put u into order then i think you are not good enough for her.lastly,dont u ever make such blunder of writing a girl on an issue u can both sit and discuss amicably,remember that u're not the only guy on earth,if u dump her there other better guyz out there that will show will her wat true love is all about, ;(dont be scared i have a good girl i can call mine, grin
)
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by agathamari(f): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2009
you were wrong. you should have simply sat her down and talked to her. not yelling at her or scolding her talk to her i mean you sit and LISTEN and SHE talks. find out exactly what is bothering her and THEN decide what to do from there
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by cantell(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Poster,
Bros you got to do what you have to do. Na person wey dey wear shoe dey know where im dey pain am pass.
@folapra,
The pic in the thread is better than the one in your profile. Change the profile pic to this one.
And one more thing, you're cute.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by iwefactria: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2009
rokiatu:

nice advice, but why did you post your picture

have u not heard about the beauty contest? undecided undecided
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by flekan(m): 12:07am On Nov 27, 2009
iwefactria:

have u not heard about the beauty contest? undecided undecided

She must be the only contestant then grin
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by fulldepth(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2009
flekan:

She must be the only contestant then grin

na wa ooo, una can sabi run person down eh|
but somehow, u're right !! heehheee
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by flekan(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

na wa ooo, una can sabi run person down eh|
but somehow, u're right !! heehheee

I no run her down oooo!! Just couldn't see anyone competing with her. So, I figured she must be the only contestant
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by fulldepth(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2009
if she has no competitor, then she's obviously in a class of her own, abi??
grin
wicked boi !!
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by freecocoa(f): 12:47am On Nov 28, 2009
u rily did wrong,dat was harsh.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Gabry(f): 1:44am On Nov 28, 2009
Yes, its your fault. She told you what she don't like about you. The least you could do is try to change. Being hot tempered is not a nice thing anyways. If you cannot change, than you should find another girl whom could bare with your hot tempered attitude. I doubt theres any. . . undecided
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by selena(f): 4:59am On Nov 28, 2009
You are mean.She had better leave you quick before you kill her with your bad temper

(1) (Reply)

What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? / Can You Accept This From You Girl Friend / Guys, Money Or Woman Which Comes First On Your Mind ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.