Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... (6353 Views)

Guys(f Him Sha),did I DO WRONG? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
It all happened recently when I was invited to a get-together dinner party organised by my class set in secondary school way back. It was an avenue to meet some of my long lost classmates and friends but the biggest mistake I made was bringing my girl along.
I met my sec. school gf at the party. I've not set my eyes on her since we passed out and I must confess she had metamorphosed from the girl next door to an adorable young woman. I couldn't hide my admiration which I suspect that my babe noticed.
The final straw that broke the camels back was when I was exchanging pleasantries with her, we both got emotional and I said " I wished you were still in my life, your man is damn lucky" right in my girl's presence.
She curtailed her anger throughout the party until when we got home when she busted up to the ceilings and all effort to calm her proved abortive. She eventually calmed down but ever since at the slightest opportunity she will say " Go and meet your dreamgirl" which I found very annoying.
I don't know why she took an harmless statement that was suppose to be a compliment so personal and getting worked up over it. I've tried all my possible best to show her that I didn't mean it that way but she likes reminding me in an attempt to spite me and its really pissing me off.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by iceberylin(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Imagine when she says stuff like "i wish your my man " to her EX angry

Then u'll know how it feels...

she sef na Human Being

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Greyworld: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Guy I undastnd yur point, it was a mare. Compliment but yu rily shudn't av said it, nt in her presence na,haba!

Yu shud b happy she angry about it cuzif she is nt den knw she aint yur GF.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Greyworld: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Guy I undastnd yur point, it was a mare Compliment but yu rily shudn't av said it, at least nt in her presence na,haba!

On a mur serious note, Yu shud b happy she angry about it, cuz if she is nt den knw she aint yur GF.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by sevule(m): 2:32am On Nov 16, 2014
Oga are you a learner

For heaven's sake you were openly flirting with your ex and to make matters worse you actually said that you wish you were the man in her life. And you expect her NOT to be MAD?? Are you for real??

Bros go and beg your girlfriend. Buy her something VERY expensive and tell her that you are very sorry!

8 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Texykool: 2:42am On Nov 16, 2014
You Goofed... Big Time!

Saying such words, in her presence?

Your compliment (which I see as more of an open confession) was not subtle. And you weren't discreet about it.

You girl is probably shopping for your replacement already.

9 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2014
op you effed up big time.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:
Imagine when she says stuff like "i wish your my man " to her EX angry

Then u'll know how it feels...

she sef na Human Being
I'm not the jealous type jare...... I know its kinda insultive but why can't she just forget about it
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2014
Greyworld:
Guy I undastnd yur point, it was a mare Compliment but yu rily shudn't av said it, at least nt in her presence na,haba!

On a mur serious note, Yu shud b happy she angry about it, cuz if she is nt den knw she aint yur GF.
I already admitted my mistake and apologised but don't you think her attitude is overbearing
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2014
sevule:
Oga are you a learner

For heaven's sake you were openly flirting with your ex and to make matters worse you actually said that you wish you were the man in her life. And you expect her NOT to be MAD?? Are you for real??

Bros go and beg your girlfriend. Buy her something VERY expensive and tell her that you are very sorry!
I'm not a flirt. My remark was truly off-course but its almost a month ago. Can't she just forgive and forget
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Etetejake(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Don't worry brother, She will soon forgive and forget but wen u catch her on another guys bed.

6 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by johnbuck81(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2014
mehnnnn...u r really wrong to say that in d presence of ur girl..hw cud u say somtin lyk dat to her hearing..if i was a girl(tnk God am not)i wud hv start my burst~up right that moment.
u wouldn't take dat if say had said dat to a guy.
Respect ur woman small..
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Sheenor: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Dats not longer a compliment bro.....yuh have take dat too far by saying such........come to tink of it, if she said dat to her ex right infront of yuh wat will be yur reaction....use yurself to judge too naah....

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by aristocrazzy: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2014
So u babe does the same to you,won't you react worse than that?
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2014
aristocrazzy:
So u babe does the same to you,won't you react worse than that?
Nope I won't over-react.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Etetejake:
Don't worry brother, She will soon forgive and forget but wen u catch her on another guys bed.
Texykool:
You Goofed... Big Time!

Saying such words, in her presence?

Your compliment (which I see as more of an open confession) was not subtle. And you weren't discreet about it.

You girl is probably shopping for your replacement already.

You two actually believe that getting involved with another guy is the best way to revenge. Its not as if I cheated on her.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2014
Sheenor:
Dats not longer a compliment bro.....yuh have take dat too far by saying such........come to tink of it, if she said dat to her ex right infront of yuh wat will be yur reaction....use yurself to judge too naah....
I was just joking....... Though I agree its an expensive one
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by MisterLongman(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2014
I hope you've learnt your lesson......
No be everything wey eye see, mouth dey talk

3 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:
It all happened recently when I was invited to a get-together dinner party organised by my class set in secondary school way back. It was an avenue to meet some of my long lost classmates and friends but the biggest mistake I made was bringing my girl along.
I met my sec. school gf at the party. I've not set my eyes on her since we passed out and I must confess she had metamorphosed from the girl next door to an adorable young woman. I couldn't hide my admiration which I suspect that my babe noticed.
The final straw that broke the camels back was when I was exchanging pleasantries with her, we both got emotional and I said " I wished you were still in my life, your man is damn lucky" right in my girl's presence.
She curtailed her anger throughout the party until when we got home when she busted up to the ceilings and all effort to calm her proved abortive. She eventually calmed down but ever since at the slightest opportunity she will say " Go and meet your dreamgirl" which I found very annoying.
I don't know why she took an harmless statement that was suppose to be a compliment so personal and getting worked up over it. I've tried all my possible best to show her that I didn't mean it that way but she likes reminding me in an attempt to spite me and its really pissing me off.

u r an idiottt from capital I. who does such thing? i don't know if could continue relationship with u after such statement

6 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by onegig(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

I'm not the jealous type jare...... I know its kinda insultive but why can't she just forget about it

You call her response over sensitivity. .?

Not only did you severely disrespect her. You did it infront of the world. You actually humilated and belittled her. Except if she has self esteem issues would she not take offense at such

Put yourself in her shoes here and let her mutter those word to her ex in your presence that "I wish you were in my life". I guess you would just smile over it and make a joke of it.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

Nope I won't over-react.

ok lets say it would be different statement. like she would say to her ex : oh u looking so good, i wish i would be still having sex with u. u wouldn't over react? because its exactly what i hear from your statement about your ex!

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

because we r all different people and we react differently. what is normal for it normal for others. am surprised i have to explain this to u

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2014
you humiliated her... made her feel like she ain't shi-t. sad

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
voodoo85:

u r an idiottt from capital I. who does such thing? i don't know if could continue relationship with u after such statement
Calm down please, you are really taking it personal. Thank God she's not you anyway
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

Calm down please, you are really taking it personal. Thank God she's not you anyway

she should be me with such your remarks. u r not worth of her
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
voodoo85:

ok lets say it would be different statement. like she would say to her ex : oh u looking so good, i wish i would be still having sex with u. u wouldn't over react? because its exactly what i hear from your statement about your ex!
I still won't over react. We're not married yet for christ-sake
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
voodoo85:

because we r all different people and we react differently. what is normal for it normal for others. am surprised i have to explain this to u
Thanks for the explanation..... But don't you think she misunderstood me
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Swizdoe(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
voodoo85:

she should be me with such your remarks. u r not worth of her
Stop being judgmental. No matter what you think, she knows me more than you do.
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

That's what you think but she knows me more than you.

but still gives u comments about your statement :DDD

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Swizdoe:

Thanks for the explanation..... But don't you think she misunderstood me

no i don't think so. that was great insult from your side. my last words would be if she is so great go and be with her

1 Like

Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by adepiero: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
That was a careless statement to say in front of your girl. angry

Even if you want to hit at your Ex or any lady, you should be very discreet! I doubt if she can ever forget that incident and it might lead to your breakup eventually undecided

Advice: Let her cool off on her own and don't pressure her with begging. she'll forget if she really loves you wink
Re: Women And Over-sensitivity: What Did I Do Wrong..... by BreezyRita(f): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Arrrgggh! You said that?
And still think it was nothing? Op, you need help!
I dont know how I'd handle that but definitely not calmly. You made her look like trash before your ex!

You should go meet her. Jux saying undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage / Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.