Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Please I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Help (719 Views)

One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help / Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? / Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help by benitapole: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders...Please i need your help as this is killing me slowly. Currently having a problem lusting over females . It all started when i visited Lagos with my boy friend. We both went to a strippers night club and one of the girls touched my soft spot that night. I can no longer do without thinking about lesbianism. Whenever i have sex with my boyfriend, i dont feel the fun. I recently had sex with a girl and the feeling was awesome but i know i am on the wrong part. Please help me get back . I created this moniker to conceal my identity.

People do call Lalasticlala on various post and i think you should see my post and help.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Cavenchy(m): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2017
You need prayer.. Loads of it.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 17, 2017
I hope this is not benita27..?
Re: Please I Need Your Help by wizrose(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2017
u need prayer undecided and fasting..

that gal that touches u. did not touch u ordinary ......maybe she use charm on u. undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
BreadandBeans:
I hope this is not benita.27..?
Don't let me use bottle on your small head. grin
Re: Please I Need Your Help by Splinz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sorry, you're in. Now you can understand why God always thundered to our ears: "Keep away from the path of evil doers!". What happened when one of them touched you was that, the "spirit of error" in her was equally passed on to you.

Pray to the Lord, if perhaps, He may forgive you of your mistakes.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by dacblogger: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
You had it in you...my female frnds do touch me and i dnt get any sensation whatsoever,i find it repulsive..so forgive me if i say you had it in you before now. undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Help by firstking01(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Deliverance and prayers, that's what you need not nairaland as lesbianism is a spirit on it's own.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by makydee(f): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
You had sex with a female?
How is that done?
Re: Please I Need Your Help by jonaifame22(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
U need to spend the night wth me, and maybe u'll not delve it in2 lesbianism any longer

These are the menu I offer in bed.

I lick pvssy.

I eat pvssy.

I svck boobs.

I massage.

I tickle.

I tongue lick ears, back, ass belly button.

I cld also use ice cream to suck ur pvssy or even tom tom anything u want I'll do it, and I assure u'll be cured frm that lesbianism mindset
Re: Please I Need Your Help by vchykp(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
6hours deliverance section will go a long way..

(1) (Reply)

All The Nairaland Women Should Pm Me So I Give Them / What Is She Looking At? / That Suprising Moment Bisola And Bally Joined The Housemates In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.