Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? (30930 Views)

Big Whatsapp Feature Now Rolling Out: How It Will Change The Way You Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Hello bbm
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by ednut1(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2017
the moment u start seeing ur whatapp contacts on facebook as pple u may knw. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by sammexxy(m): 7:36am On Jan 17, 2017
telegram is even better dan whatapp.
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Zetra(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2017
first of all I don't like whatsapp because I don't like giving everybody my private number + everybody sees that you are online unlike bbm, where you can choose to chat without people feeling you purposely refuse to reply them because they see you are online.

normally BBM is more secured that whatsapp
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2017
just passing by
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by uvalued(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2017
ArabMopol:
i blame EDIOTIC Buhari
buhari you see your life.. just like that... hmm people hating just becos you promised so much more and you provide less than less...

Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by uvalued(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2017
matrix199:
If that's the case, people should start chatting in "tongues" to spiritually encrypt their chats.
lol decrypt this chinmouy trewopinbbbionmopolikat... cheesy
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by MrErudite(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:
I don't understand what I just read
Me too ooo
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by uvalued(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2017
mohince:
Who whatsapp epp

whatapp epp me oh ...proper kwesion who buhari epp...violence,retrechment,hunger everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by mastermaestro(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2017
ArabMopol:
i blame EDIOTIC Buhari

Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by eitch: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Backdoors or spying aren't new tho:-D what do you think they watch with satellites? Insects?
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by FunkyMetahuman: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Rexnegro:

this is Why bbm is the best. no last seen that causes jealousy, bbm encryption has never Being hacked And can't be hacked. rim did a Good job that's Why some world leaders Are using BlackBerry Phone for their chatting. The only advantage whatsapp has is The cross platform of a thing aside That I pick bbm anyday anytime to whatsapp
the only thing I live about bbm is the privacy and no one spying on you.. I can come in and go anything I want... Whatsapp really sucks when it comes to privacy even Facebook sucks at that too.

1 Like

Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by FunkyMetahuman: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2017
uvalued:

buhari you see your life.. just like that... hmm people hating just becos you promised so much more and you provide less than less...
photoshop
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Rexnegro:

this is Why bbm is the best. no last seen that causes jealousy, bbm encryption has never Being hacked And can't be hacked. rim did a Good job that's Why some world leaders Are using BlackBerry Phone for their chatting. The only advantage whatsapp has is The cross platform of a thing aside That I pick bbm anyday anytime to whatsapp
You're not far from the truth. Accept my private message
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Somebody might need this. Kindly submit your music to Event Radio FM for air play. For Enq: Whatsapp: 08032394964. Good luck

Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Sezua(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
don't understand wat this oyinbo pple re saying joh, if dem wa spy make dem spy na dem sabi.
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by uvalued(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
photoshop

but this is photoreal

Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by FunkyMetahuman: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2017
uvalued:

but this is photoreal
yes..

We all. Know there is hunger in the land and Buhari has failed us.. But you don't have to lie to drive your point.
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by sekem: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:
I don't understand what I just read

I'm not surprised.

Neither am I disappointed.

Because so many naijerians are dullards when it comes to tech matters.
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
The fact that the below features exist in wattsapp will certainly create sadness,jealousy, suspiciousness, anxiety in lovers
1..last seen
2..profile pic,status
3..block
4..unread message
5..read message etc
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by UncleJudax(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2017
Rexnegro:

You can disable last seen. And what do you mean by cross platform...BBM doesn't run on android anymore?
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by QuietHammer(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2017
sekem:

I'm not surprised.

Neither am I disappointed.

Because so many naijerians are dullards when in comes to tech matters.

Genius in tech matters, can you please tell us of your inventions?
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by sekem: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:

Genius in tech matters, can you please tell us of your inventions?

Don't be a dullard.

Do you have to invent your phone to know how your phone works? angry

1 Like

Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Lasskeey: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2017
matrix199:
If that's the case, people should start chatting in "tongues" to spiritually encrypt their chats.
grin grin grin

Abaranaba kakakayabaakkaaak nakarakatarka mubrabrabrab kuntukukukuku gratatatathratata wararararamagunungun suguuuuuuj !
grin grin grin
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by dsocioemmy(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Hian!! Na wao... So because you accommodate me for your house mean say i no go get small privacy at all?
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by HqBoss: 9:27am On Jan 17, 2017
thiz iznt somfn nigerians should be worried about. although mac spoofing already makes whatsapp vulnerable
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Nbote(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Almubarak5:
Now I see some people saying that we can talk in tongues.... I can now realize that Nigerians are illiterates and don't realise the usefulness and delicacy of social networks. WhatsApp has over a billion users and just because you use it to toast ladies and get bet9ja games doesn't mean lots of sensitive information are not passing on through it. If you have access to these servers and see the messages sent through them... You'll wish we never have this kind of things....

Oga Park well jare and take a chill pill. D particular poster is only making a joke. Dis has nothing to do with illiteracy because not everyone has to b tech savvy. Even in d western world u're trying to bootlick, icloud accounts, and other secured servers are being hacked daily so why shld Nigerians b worried about a whatsapp hack? In dis part of the world, it is total jargons because we're still busy trying to make ends meet.
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Rexnegro:

You are dead wrong
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by QuietHammer(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2017
sekem:

Don't be a dullard.

Do you have to invent your phone to know how your phone works? angry
Ogbeni kindly fvck off. I said I didn't understand the article as it was not comprehensible to me and others who liked the comment.
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by NaWetinDey(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2017
matrix199:

And you forget that there are people who interpret tongues as well.
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by matrix199(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2017
NaWetinDey:

And you forget that there are people who interpret tongues as well.

Where's your sense of humour?!
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2017
matrix199:

the kind of dumb comments you only hear from Nigerians. Everything is reduced to a spititual or religious angle instead of engaging the brain and we wonder why the country is in shambles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apple Releases The New Awesome Red Colour Of Iphone 7 / Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen / Whatsapp Amazing New Features For Recalling Your Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.