Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? (30931 Views)

Big Whatsapp Feature Now Rolling Out: How It Will Change The Way You Chat (2) (3) (4)

Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by matrix199(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2017
vodutive:

the kind of dumb comments you only read from Nigerians. Everything is reduced to a spititual or religious angle instead of engaging the brain and we wonder why the country is in shambles.

Clearly, your IQ is lower than that of a d*nk*y.

Mere sarcasm, you couldn't discern. Mere humour, you couldn't understand.
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by sekem: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
QuietHammer:

Ogbeni kindly fvck off. I said I didn't understand the article as it was not comprehensible to me and others who liked the comment.

You don't have to insult.

The inability to make your point without cussing someone is usually a clear sign of one being a chronic dullard. shocked
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by NaWetinDey(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
matrix199:

Where's your sense of humour?!

That's the same thing I'm asking you: where's yours in my response?
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by QuietHammer(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
sekem:

You don't have to insult.

The inability to make your point without cussing someone is usually a clear sign of one being a chronic dullard. shocked
Get lost
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Well, secret backdoor is nothing new. Infact, more applications nw snoop on ur privacy right under ur very nose - Open frontdoor, right? Nevertheless these data r not meant to trail you, rather to know more about ur personality by analysing ur chat or internet history. It helps the companies to improve on their quality delivery and of course - serve u highly tailored ads. Most companies pry on u. Most especially Googe. Then what about ur ISPs ?
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
matrix199:

Clearly, your IQ is lower than that of a d*nk*y.

Mere sarcasm, you couldn't discern. Mere humour, you couldn't understand.

Don't be stupid of course I nknow

My point still stands: you say it's sarcasm, you say it's humour but our reality is this is how Nigerians deal with issues that has led us to where we now are as a nation.

Everything is a joke and hence the country has become a joke!!
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Rexnegro(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
UncleJudax:

You can disable last seen. And what do you mean by cross platform...BBM doesn't run on android anymore?
that's even The worst case bro...when someone come online And sight You then The problem starts...Another case of where bbm is better no need to hide any shitt

Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Rexnegro(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
UncleJudax:

You can disable last seen. And what do you mean by cross platform...BBM doesn't run on android anymore?
yeah You can disable last seen but when done someone dear to You might Have a mindset You finding And Your ways ain't sure...as for The cross platform of whatsapp What it means it That it cut across many operating system of diff maker of Phones...even Phones like nokia asha 102 etc unlike bbm who didn't go below bbos, ios, android, windows,...beside it was few Years ago bbm had a deal to give out bbm to Them
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Rexnegro(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You're not far from the truth. Accept my private message
thanks bro...I Have sent You a bbm ping which You didn't reply
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Rexnegro(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
the only thing I live about bbm is the privacy and no one spying on you.. I can come in and go anything I want... Whatsapp really sucks when it comes to privacy even Facebook sucks at that too.
yeah exactly my point
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by uvalued(m): 3:02am On Jan 18, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
yes..

We all. Know there is hunger in the land and Buhari has failed us.. But you don't have to lie to drive your point.

if am lying pls see this where i got the image

https://www.nairaland.com/3576303/united-action-democracy-protests-against that is driving the point
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by FunkyMetahuman: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2017
uvalued:

if am lying pls see this where i got the image

https://www.nairaland.com/3576303/united-action-democracy-protests-against that is driving the point
the person that put it there photoshop ed it..
You could the photoshop eraser on the board
And the text doesn't comform with the contour.

Doesn't necessarily mean you did it. You r just a victim of someone pdp yoot propaganda.
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by uvalued(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
the person that put it there photoshop ed it..
You could the photoshop eraser on the board
And the text doesn't comform with the contour.

Doesn't necessarily mean you did it. You r just a victim of someone pdp yoot propaganda.

hahah come to reality and smell the coffee.. apc is gradually been the old hag that fails to keep her word and gradually loosing face... dont worry soon you will be hearing more and more
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by FunkyMetahuman: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
uvalued:

hahah come to reality and smell the coffee.. apc is gradually been the old hag that fails to keep her word and gradually loosing face... dont worry soon you will be hearing more and more
like I said.. . Fhuck APC, fhuck Buhari... Don't be used by pdp either. Use your head.
Re: Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Telegram is better,it isnt known for snooping users privacy....tell your contacts to run over there,visit telegram.org to know about them first

Apple Releases The New Awesome Red Colour Of Iphone 7 / Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen / Whatsapp Amazing New Features For Recalling Your Messages