Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria (1433 Views)

Make GOD Bless MMM For Me / See Wedding Photos Of The Man Who Allegedly Brought MMM To Nigeria / My Girlfriend Use My School Fees To Do MMM Now We Are Riding Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by charming1111(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2017
When Mavrodi Mondial Movement (MMM) came to Nigeria in 2016, many believed that an end has come to our sufferings as a nation!!! Some participants who didn’t know its full meaning called it “Money Making Machine” without thinking that one day, the machine will break down and start printing fake notes & frozen mavros!!! Some even claimed that the All Promises Compromised (APC) government brought MMM to help Nigerians.

Words like mavro(MMM money), POP(Proof Of Payment), PO(Personal Offfice),PH (Provide Help), GH (Get Help), etc, became so popular on the streets that at a point in time, I was almost tempted to PH “eba” so I could GH “egusi soup” Nigerians, registered with the aim of receiving 30% interest after one month. Nobody asked where MMM gets the 30% from. Collectively, we were interested in getting “free money” forgetting that whenever your pastor prophesize “miracle money” into your life, you must pay your “tithe” before you can qualify as a “runner-up” for such a divine encounter!

The scheme was going on well, then suddenly, on the 12th day in the month of December 2016, mavrodians (MMM participants) got a shocker; they couldn’t neither PH nor GH!!! It was as if rapture had taken place. There was a nation-wide panic.....everyone was calling on the God of Shiloh believing that their “cases were different” but to no avail. Come to think of it, when you were PHing, did you consult the God of Shiloh; so why disturb HIM now when you cannot GH?

The prophets of MMM (guilders) prophesized that January 14th, PHing & GHing activities will resume. What mavrodians failed to realize was that “matching activity” was not part of the prophecy. Right now, all MMM participants are like the disciples of Jesus Christ who were patiently waiting in the upper room to be matched with the Holy Spirit!

Being able to GH as promised by the MMM team is commendable because they fulfilled their promise; but the inability of matching PH with GH is totally not acceptable & as such I want to know, “is this the MMM that is to come, or should I wait for another?”
http://infongr..com.ng/2017/01/the-latest-information-from-sergi.html#more

Re: The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by checkolatunji: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2017
You don die today.. you are on ur own cos I no fit safe you from slap dis early momo

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by AntiWailer: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2017
The earlier you guys move on the better.

You did not pay into a central account.

Where will they match some one who want to GH when nobody wants to risk PH.
Re: The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by maryjan8(f): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmm mm
Re: The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 17, 2017
AntiWailer:
The earlier you guys move on the better.

You did not pay into a central account.

Where will they match some one who want to GH when nobody wants to risk PH.

True talk.
Re: The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by menxer: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2017
charming1111:

In as much the holy ghost didn't disappoint those that expected it to come neither will Mavrodians be disappointed.

It's good MMM now has a parallel in scripture.
Re: The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by charming1111(m): 7:16am On Jan 17, 2017
menxer:

In as much the holy ghost didn't disappoint those that expected it to come neither will Mavrodians be disappointed.

It's good MMM now has a parallel in scripture.
I join my faith with yours for speedy recovery of mavros

1 Like

Re: The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Mmm wil still crash again.. just watch out...
Re: The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2017
checkolatunji:
You don die today.. you are on ur own cos I no fit safe you from slap dis early momo

grin
Re: The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by Holarbizzy042(f): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2017
In case it makes front page. Let me "jejely" Sips my Alomo and kush my weed. Why i expect payment today. LONG LIVE MMM
Re: The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by Sammiel: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: The Latest Information From Sergi Mavrodi To All Mmm Participants In Nigeria by Sammiel: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2017
I have Phed since December but yet to be matched. I guess they are doing it batch by batch.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? / My Aunt Annarose I (18+ Story) / Why Can't We Organize Something Like This In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.