Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? (1331 Views)

Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Please How Long Should Engagement Last Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by sammyscholar(m): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2017
I have always known engagement ring to be worn on the third finger of the left hand.

Surprisingly yesterday, as I was going through my facebook wall, I saw a female coursemate of mine flaunting her engagement ring - the guy has finally taken the bold decision.

However, what got me bewildered was that the ring was worn on the fourth finger.

As curious as I was, and of course, in dire need of clarification, I used the search engine to get some more information about it and lo and behold, I saw mixed positions - some, the third finger; and others, the fourth finger.

So Nairalanders, where do you think and believe the engagement ring should be worn?
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by nwakibe: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2017
It is worn on the 4th finger na
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by sammyscholar(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2017
nwakibe:
It is worn on the 4th finger na
I have seen third finger too
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by banjicom(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2017
angry
It doesn't matter!!!
Say yes and wear that ring, i don't care.
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by sammyscholar(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2017
banjicom:
angry

It doesn't matter!!!

Say yes and wear that ring, i don't care.
LOL Na make she wear am matter abi?
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by nwakibe: 4:54am On Jan 29, 2017
sammyscholar:
I have seen third finger too
Infact e be lik say everybody dey wear am anywhere he like because I've seen some people wearing it on the 3rd finger too
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by treasuredluv(f): 6:03am On Jan 29, 2017
Its worn on the third finger while the marriage ring is worn on the forth finger of the left hand.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by sammyscholar(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2017
treasuredluv:
Its worn on the third finger while the marriage ring is worn on the forth finger of the left hand.
Exactly what I have always seen oo
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by treasuredluv(f): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
sammyscholar:
Exactly what I have always seen oo
it just baffles me were people get this ideology from and change things that has been in existence.
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by sammyscholar(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun
sammyscholar:
I have always known engagement ring to be worn on the third finger of the left hand.

Surprisingly yesterday, as I was going through my facebook wall, I saw a female coursemate of mine flaunting her engagement ring - the guy has finally taken the bold decision.

However, what got me bewildered was that the ring was worn on the fourth finger.

As curious as I was, and of course, in dire need of clarification, I used the search engine to get some more information about it and lo and behold, I saw mixed positions - some, the third finger; and others, the fourth finger.

So Nairalanders, where do you think and believe the engagement ring should be worn?
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's what I know too.
Engagement rings should be worn on the 3rd finger and marriage on the 4th.
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by Bluezy13(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Emmmm...

Which one is 3rd and 4th finger bikonu... Do I count from the left or from the right Where is the left and where is the right kwa??

In short, I no understand
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by TosinDru: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
on the thumb
Re: Which Of The Left Hand Fingers Should Engagement Ring Be Worn? by sammyscholar(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Bluezy13:
Emmmm...

Which one is 3rd and 4th finger bikonu...
Do I count from the left or from the right
Where is the left and where is the right kwa??

In short, I no understand
funny......

(1) (Reply)

Guy Trolls Facebook Scammer With Adele Lyrics / The Way To A Woman's Heart / I Started Raping After My Girlfriend Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.