Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Family Problem (true Life Story) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Problem (true Life Story) (3135 Views)

How Do We Solve This Family Problem / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by signature2012(m): 3:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
If I speak my mind nau ,nairalanders will call me a bush man. grin grin

Oga oh ! Na you be the husband or the wife ?
grin

Both. grin
Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 18, 2017
Most stories on NL are always one sided from the same kind of men that tell sob stories like this. How am I supposed to believe that a young couple still enjoying marriage together with no children yet and the wife suddenly leaves for America permanently without informing her husband?

The only way this can happen is if she is tired of the marriage and wants a divorce(there must be a reason for this), there is no way she will feel like she can convince you to abandon your properties and relocate permanently to the US, who reasons this way, especially when she knows how adamant her husband is on this issue.

So now that she has relocated, what is her status there and who is sponsoring her education? The only way this can happen is if she is trying to run away from her spouse. How did she process her US visa behind your back OP?

If I am to believe this story then you need to tell us what you or your family did to her that made her run away, most women will not want to lose a caring husband for any reason, I am still wondering which woman will leave a loving husband and relocate to US on her own , haba, things are not adding up.

1 Like

Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Omg, your wife moved to the USA without telling you. Then you m sent money thinking she was going to come back, but she lied again. Get a lawyer, file for divorce and move on with your life!!! Good thing no kids. Don't commit suicide over a deceitful woman who doesn't give a fuuckk about you. Divorce her, move on!!!
Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by youngestland: 8:22am On Jan 18, 2017
edwife:

All this happened within two weeks?
She must be the luckiest immigrant ever! grin

And you are talking to someone else and thinking of settling down within 2 weeks?

What a beautiful tale. *grabs pop corn* cool

Why are you showing yourself here now

She left with a f1 visa straight to the school the school resumed on the 9th of january

So whats the big deal, there is to luck to anything thats normal when when you go with an F1 visa

I was devastated i had to bring my friends home so i dont hurt myself and as boys will be boys we will always have someone to introduce

so i was introduced to a lady which i am still talking to and we are going on well infact shes the one helping out with big time distraction and i will not mind settling down with her when all this is over especially the divorce

Oh i see you are female, relationship is a big deal for females thats why

2 Likes

Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by youngestland: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2017
Nigga44:
I can't believe people believe this nonsense story

Bro i swear with all of me this is very real i have still not overcome the shock i still cant sleep well
Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2017
youngestland:

Why are you showing yourself here now

She left with a f1 visa straight to the school the school resumed on the 9th of january

So whats the big deal, there is to luck to anything thats normal when when you go with an F1 visa

I was devastated i had to bring my friends home so i dont hurt myself and as boys will be boys we will always have someone to introduce

so i was introduced to a lady which i am still talking to and we are going on well infact shes the one helping out with big time distraction and i will not mind settling down with her when all this is over especially the divorce

Oh i see you are female, relationship is a big deal for females thats why

Why are you still hanging out with such irresponsible guys as a married man? Are you sure these issues did not contribute to her running away, I mean barely two weeks ago your wife was with you and now your friends are trying to cheer you up by giving you another woman so fast?

Women that still remain with guys who batter them daily, you know how emotional a lady can be, then I am supposed to believe that one will just leave a loving spouse with no issues in their marriage to study abroad? Oga there are some underlining issues you are not revealing

1 Like

Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by youngestland: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why are you still hanging out with such irresponsible guys as a married man? Are you sure these issues did not contribute to her running away, I mean barely two weeks ago your wife was with you and now your friends are trying to cheer you up by giving you another woman so fast?

Women that still remain with guys who batter them daily, you know how emotional a lady can be, then I am supposed to believe that one will just leave a loving spouse with no issues in their marriage to study abroad? Oga there are some underlining issues you are not revealing

Are you for real, please read again

My friends came to the house when they heard i was almost taking my life and refused to go to work, eat of do anything. do you know what is called real depression
Ofcourse as my friends the next thing was how to keep me alive they were ready to do anything just to keep me alive
So they had to arrange someone that will make life meaniful to me again and my dear it is working (life first o my dear)
And i thank them for that.
oh i am sure you females will want me to continue begging her na na na
now i have the strenght to say i want a divorce, you can call this a rebound one way or the other it can change us forever and we wont be the first. lots of marriages started like this AND the ultimate is that i am alive and i have stopped begging someone that i loved so much and gave everything she ever asked for
my friends dont really know her neither does she know my friends and dear i am the best guy you can ever be in a relationship with, my friends call me diff names but they still love and will get my back any time.

I can never batter anyone not to talk of women

1 Like

Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by krauss: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
youngestland:

My friends came to the house when they heard i was almost taking my life and refused to go to work, eat of do anything. do you know what is called real depression
Ofcourse as my friends the next thing was how to keep me alive they were ready to do anything just to keep me alive
So they had to arrange someone that will make life meaniful to me again and my dear it is working (life first o my dear)
now i have the strenght to say i want a divorce, you can call this a rebound one way or the other it can change us forever and we wont be the first. lots of marriages started like this AND the ultimate is that i am alive and i have stopped begging someone that i loved so much and gave everything she ever asked for
my friends dont really know her neither does she know my friends and dear i am the best guy you can ever be in a relationship with, my friends call me diff names but they still love and will get my back any time.

Guy i de vex for you. The fact that you still entertain people's opinion that tends to the adverse smacks of double mindedness. It also makes me query the veracity of your story. You should be acting if you have a decision and not doing this on the platform. I just de laugh you sha.
Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
youngestland:

my friends dont really know her neither does she know my friends and dear i am the best guy you can ever be in a relationship with, my friends call me diff names but they still love and will get my back any time

Let me help you put this piece together. So you are the best guy a woman can ever have a relationship with(I would have thought you should be saying, you are the best husband a woman can get married to) but unfortunately, your wife who doesn't think so and also doesn't know your friends well ran away and your friends who don't really know your wife heard you are depressed and thought it wise to bring another woman into your life 2weeks after to cure your depression and the good news is that, this seems to be working out well and you have found a reason to live again abi? OK good luck.
Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Either fiction or u ain't sensitive. If a loved one has a headache i will know at first glance. Your wife travel for your front u nor know.
Anyway, marriage isn't by force.
Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by youngestland: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
I will keep you all posted
Re: Family Problem (true Life Story) by Beetle: 3:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Pls don't keep us updated. We know your type.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigerian Ladies Can Treat Vaginal Infections With Pics / Woman Shows Off Her Raw Tommy Stretch Mark In Stunnig Shirtless Maternity Photos / Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.