Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy (28440 Views)

Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / Breaking: Disregard The False Media Frenzy, MMM Did Not Crash–administrators Cla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Jeffobinna1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Brother is it your money Why not leave them and shut up. Nigeria is really backward with all this foolish mentality. My friend does this and he earns his money from Ukraine. Why can't we read important news on nairaland. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 18, 2017
progress69:

You quickly attack anyone who talks negative about MMM asking them if they have ever provided help to the needy and i keep asking u guys how is donating money and expecting 30% returns in PROFIT classified as "HELP". Let us remove the 30% and see how many of you will PROVIDE HELP. Deceitful people!

Lol at the highlighted and your assertion's are all valid.
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Achillesdam500(m): 12:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Anti mmm and poverty grin grin ain't shocked

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by ademoladeji(m): 12:30am On Jan 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
I think MMM have crashed finally, i use to believe they'ld bounce back, but all they do now is give one excuse or the other.

You've gat no point ma

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by fortunechy(m): 12:34am On Jan 18, 2017
Wetin person no go see for this nija....someone call me dat am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM n he said bros pls send anytin u av, na God pair us not MMM.....

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by obidirector(m): 1:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 18, 2017
progress69:

I am sure u read the article well. While not dispute the facts and stop this emotional outbursts. You guys never have a reasonable defence on how the system will be sustained when confronted with the truth, all u do is curse and swear, blame the Government. Smh
You clowns always attack the government and make it look like they are the cause of MMM Nigeira, meanwhile while selling MMM to your gullible victims u tell them MMM is in 1 million countries. Please are those countries also having bad Government? You quickly attack anyone who talks negative about MMM asking them if they have ever provided help to the needy and i keep asking u guys how is donating money and expecting 30% returns in PROFIT classified as "HELP". Let us remove the 30% and see how many of you will PROVIDE HELP. Deceitful people!

*MODIFIED*

Some people are actually sending me PMs to know the other schemes that offer more profit shocked shocked

So this people don't care if others loose money as long as they make some money before it crashes.

It is well.o

That is the current temperature of Nigeria, a dog eat dog zone.
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Alexbrain(m): 3:04am On Jan 18, 2017
progress69:
There have been so much fuss about the MMM saga in Nigeria, with the media playing a major role.

But the actual fact is that the main MMM killer is the surge of numerous Ponzi schemes with more promising reward with lesser risk.

On my last count, i was able to identify over 10 schemes with mouth watering rewards with lesser capital.
I will not be going into details about them.

As it is well known that MMM promises just 30%, where as there are so many schemes that promises as much as 200% in less than 30days which are actually working for now.

Many if these schemes require lesser capital, with greater reward.

For instance, you have to PH as high as 1million Naira to make a minimum profit of N300,000 in 30days, but there are schemes circulating where u can make the same N300,000 with just N50,0000 in less than 30days.

This has made MMM a liability with a higher risk and less profitability, making people shift to spreading money in numerous schemes with the idea that everyone can not fail at the same time. If one fails, others are back ups.

The fact is many MMM participants are already involved in some of these schemes, and silently praying to collect back their money and quitc to a less riskier scheme in terms of capital. MMM as already proven that it is also vulnerable, so are the other schemes. The difference is one is less riskier in terms of capital than the other.

WHO THE HELL WILL PUT HUGE CAPITAL FOR LESSER PROFIT IN A SCHEME THAT HAS FAILED THEM ONCE?

Note that many of these schemes also giver referral bonuses.

I forsee a total restart of MMM Nigeria just like it was done in Zimbabwe and South Africa. But remember, old mavros were not recovered. Don't let any guider deceive you. They have made their money from you.

PS: IT IS NOT MY MONEY

EVERY PONZI SCHEME IS BOUND TO CRASH!
My brother stop acting like your care about the people involved, you are just looking for cheap publicity. You can’t going about telling people what not to do or do. Your opinion doesn't matter Fucking matter. The people involved knew the risk before taking it and you are smarter or more educated than most of them.
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 18, 2017
prince088:

smh...and this one go school?

dominique, mynd44 seun and lalasticlala, of all the MMM news, i think this is less biased and realistic
grin or just more palatable for MMM supports.

MMM is 1 of the hottest schemes right now no 1 was looking at others until the freeze

But now every smart man wants to get out!!!
MMM is dying because it is his destiny ,he was built on a unstable and problematic system And he will fall by the same
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Teespice(f): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2017
the way I see it, mmm came back not because they want to but to shame naysayers who were of the opinion that the scheme had crashed.

people should be able to get help irrespective of the amount involved. what people who invested huge amounts fail to realise is that once certain amounts of money cannot be withdrawn then, na serious gbege.

as with most ponzi schemes, no new entrants to deposit money which would be used to pay existing participants. we all know what the end result would be when the scales are not equal.

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by kulex2k1(m): 6:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Na urself u dey fool.....
Mrfixitxtech:
I just provide Help of 1,000,000 Naira. MMM Pays... and it worth it.
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 18, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:
grin
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2017
Alexbrain:

My brother stop acting like your care about the people involved, you are just looking for cheap publicity. You can’t going about telling people what not to do or do. Your opinion doesn't matter Fucking matter. The people involved knew the risk before taking it and you are smarter or more educated than most of them.

Hey look here, I don't bloody care about you or any fool that was doing MMM. Is that clear?
Popular on NL does not add a kobo to my pocket, so u thinking. Is wacked and shallow. Cos I have been popular on NL, long before now. All this emotions will not bring back your money, so don't pour your fraustration on me. I don't bloody care about u. I only care about potential victims wicked people like u will lure in so as to get your money back. I hope that is clear?

In b/w education does not mean smart, an illiterate who had money to participate but refused is 10 times better that u educated illiterates. *Spits,

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2017
ademoladeji:

You've gat no point ma

Abeg stop showing us some poor money.

Those complaining on twitter, are they from Jupiter?
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by jubrealguy(m): 8:06am On Jan 18, 2017
hmm
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by jubrealguy(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2017
hmmm

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by jubrealguy(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2017
progress69:

Hey look here, I don't bloody care about you or any fool that was doing MMM. Is that clear?
Popular on NL does not add a kobo to my pocket, so u thinking. Is wacked and shallow. Cos I have been popular on NL, long before now. All this emotions will not bring back your money, so don't pour your fraustration on me. I don't bloody care about u. I only care about potential victims wicked people like u will lure in so as to get your money back. I hope that is clear?

In b/w education does not mean smart, an illiterate who had money to participate but refused is 10 times better that u educated illiterates. *Spits,
what exactly is your problem with MMM and the people involved in it?
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Alexbrain(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2017
progress69:

LOL, from our conversation, it is clear who is frustrated and pouring emotions. I wish I bloody give a Bleep about you. Who made you the Moses of the potential victims like you called them?
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Alexbrain:

LOL, from our conversation, it is clear who is frustrated and pouring emotions. I wish I bloody give a Bleep about you. Who made you the Moses of the potential victims like you called them?

Hahahaha. Really? Do i have kobo in your Ponzi. You are dying silently and trying to put on a happy face. Oga, ur money is gone. Remain on NL here dey give u self hope.
No one bloody cares. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2017
ademoladeji:

You've gat no point ma
mmm sent u grin abeg show me bank confirmation and not a doctored screenshot
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by hubmaster: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2017
Making Profits everyday. Hahahahhaha, Read my siggy
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by dmcdad: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2017
progress69:

Lol. No one gets robbed and they are struggling to repay paul and mary with profits cos the people they have robbed are not enough to pay others with profit. Dey there dey think like kindergarten pupil. This MMM have made even graduates sound extremely stupid. It is unfortunate
1 bottle for you jare. You sabi.
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by ademoladeji(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
mmm sent u grin abeg show me bank confirmation and not a doctored screenshot

I don't run ad for MMM. I need not show you any proof of receipt of payment..
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
ademoladeji:

I don't run ad for MMM. I need not show you any proof of receipt of payment..
u do after u tried ta show that fake sceenshot grin
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by nmreports: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by ademoladeji(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
u do after u tried ta show that fake sceenshot grin

Leave my case biko..... tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
ademoladeji:

Leave my case biko..... tongue tongue tongue
wink
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by ademoladeji(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by softtouch2(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:

continue....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal / Dollar Crunch Turns Nigerian Banks Into Africa’s Cheapest Stocks - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.