Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy (28447 Views)

Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / Breaking: Disregard The False Media Frenzy, MMM Did Not Crash–administrators Cla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by FuckTheMod: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
The only people that crashed the mmm is the greedy so-called guiders
The bonuses allocated to them is outrageously much. Imagine a guider cashing out about 40 million naira every week without providing any help. Yes, 40 million naira.
And now, most of those guiders are the ones writing rubbish about mmm after all the money they have made. They are doing so to discourage people so that they can Seduce people to their own MMM WANABE platform.
Eg, gethelp, giverforum, e-coperarive, nnn etc.

MMM admin are FOOLS
I don't know why they can't just use their brain.
What I expected after one month is:

>All confirmed mavro should be paused to reduce debt.
>All participants should be mandated to PH at least 10% of the money they have in their mavro to get about 20%.
The payment should be in bits.
> MAVRO growth should be every day and not just Tuesdays and Thursdays to avoid RUSH.

The had a whole one month to restructure all these but they did nothing! The only upgrade we saw was the useless "promo task". Nobody will have time for any promo task.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Ovacoma: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

Lol. No one gets robbed and they are struggling to repay paul and mary with profits cos the people they have robbed are not enough to pay others with profit. Dey there dey think like kindergarten pupil. This MMM have made even graduates sound extremely stupid. It is unfortunate
God bless u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by eezeribe(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

I am sure u read the article well. While not dispute the facts and stop this emotional outbursts. You guys never have a reasonable defence on how the system will be sustained when confronted with the truth, all u do ia curse and swear, blame the Government. Smh
You clowns always attack the government and .ake it look like they are the cause of MMM Nigeira, meanwhile while selling MMM to your gullible victims u tell them our MMM is in 1 million countries. Please are those countries also having bad Government? You quickly attack anyone who takes negative about MMM asking them if they have ever provided help to the needy and i keep asking u guys how is donating money and expecting 30% returns in PROFIT classified as "HELP". Let us remove rhe 30% and see how many of you will PROVIDE HELP. Deceitful people!

Why are you worrying yourself.MMM defenders are hopeless, miserable,pathetic and mentally bankrupt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by goingape1: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
With all the money u boast to have, y are u so pained and afraid of losing the spare one u invested in dis scheme? Oga Keep deceiving urself.
who is afraid?

you people are the one who is trying to spoil other people business by spreading propagandas!

MMM IS still working and I have got some help.

2 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Silentscreamer(f): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
goingape1:
who is afraid?

you people are the one who is trying to spoil other people business by spreading propagandas!

MMM IS still working and I have got some help.

U claim to be rich and wise, but only a broke foool will see a money doubling scheme as a business.

7 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by kulex2k1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Very well said...The truth is always bitter!!
progress69:
There have been so much fuss about the MMM saga in Nigeria, with the media playing a major role.

But the actual fact is that the main MMM killer is the surge of numerous Ponzi schemes with more promising reward with lesser risk.

On my last count, i was able to identify over 10 schemes with mouth watering rewards with lesser capital.
I will not be going into details about them.

As it is well known that MMM promises just 30%, where as there are so many schemes that promises as much as 200% in less than 30days which are actually working for now.

Many if these schemes require lesser capital, with greater reward.

For instance, you have to PH as high as 1million Naira to make a minimum profit of N300,000 in 30days, but there are schemes circulating where u can make the same N300,000 with just N50,0000 in less than 30days.

This has made MMM a liability with a higher risk and less profitability, making people shift to spreading money in numerous schemes with the idea that everyone can not fail at the same time. If one fails, others are back ups.

The fact is many MMM participants are already involved in some of these schemes, and silently praying to collect back their money and quitc to a less riskier scheme in terms of capital. MMM as already proven that it is also vulnerable, so are the other schemes. The difference is one is less riskier in terms of capital than the other.

WHO THE HELL WILL PUT HUGE CAPITAL FOR LESSER PROFIT IN A SCHEME THAT HAS FAILED THEM ONCE?

Note that many of these schemes also giver referral bonuses.

I forsee a total restart of MMM Nigeria just like it was done in Zimbabwe and South Africa. But remember, old mavros were not recovered. Don't let any guider deceive you. They have made their money from you.

PS: IT IS NOT MY MONEY

EVERY PONZI SCHEME IS BOUND TO CRASH!

2 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by andrew2286(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
dominique:
There are no less than 50 different ponzi scheme circulating amongst Nigerians at the moment. All are promising juicy unrealistic returns within short time. A lot of people are jumping on them without asking much questions. Now that people are losing money to these schemes, they're hurriedly joining new ones so they can cash out before it crashes. Some are creating new schemes with the intent to dupe others. Some go from scheme to scheme while its new with the aim of getting the huge bonus and running off without a care in the world who loses. Now what we have on our hands are a bunch of desperate, lazy, greedy people who believe there's is free money somewhere.

Lets be honest ponzi schemes have done way more harm than good. So you've made your "easy money" at someone else's expense, did you make any worthwhile investment with it? Now people don't want to be creative anymore, they don't want to hustle legitimately anymore. It's so sad to see what these schemes are doing to people.

Ponzi scheme is a cancer to the society that must be eradicated before it causes irreparable damage.

its so sad to see nigerians looking for easy ways to make quick cash. Before the advent of Ponzi schemes in nigeria, people have been making money. people no longer want to work because they have invested in ponzi schemes with the hope of getting returns at the end of 30days. in as much as mmm ve been able to liberate some individuals financially, a vast majority of nigerians have grown lazy because they believe there's free money somewere. they have forgotten the place of hard work and this has affected the society in general. Ponzi schemes creates an imbalance which can never be corrected. My advice is for nigerians is to shun ponzi schemes and look for other ways to make money.
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by dederocs(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nu
rekeson:
Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...
Mr Guilder...what you are doing is kalo kalo and you know, Na job.

4 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by chessguru(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Don't stress over what you can't control.Things always get worse before they get better. But when they do get better, you get the best.Great things take time. Don't give up.Progress, no matter how small, is always something to be proud of........ MMM is coming back gradually and we must believe in the system , MMM is you and i , because we are the PH & GH , we pay each other , we are the community , we are MMM, United we stand strong but divided we fall , believe me if we all cooperate , MMM shall be greater than ever , the media wants us to panic but once we realize this and do the needful ..... SHOW we are ready to stay with MMM and provide help and get help like before . MMM NIGERIA shall be stronger than ever . -Akinov (Share this on your walls) MMM is real and here to stay say no to panic #ISTANDWITHMMMNIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Unpredictableme(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:

As long as mmm pays d bills, ur opinion is irrelevant. Help me to stop mmm by giving me wot mmm can offer me...
jobless fvcktard. Ur life becomes meaningless when mmm finally crashes

4 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by silent10(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
With all the money u boast to have, y are u so pained and afraid of losing the spare one u invested in dis scheme? Oga Keep deceiving urself.
Stop replying that idiot, he's nt worth it. Mevrodi don fry him brain wit red oil

4 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by pappicole(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
I don't know why another woman' pregnancy is giving them sleepless night. U earn ur money,I earn mine and u keep yours I risk mine for 30% return. After 30 days mine is up with 30% yours 0%. When will u wakeup from your slumber dump ass! Fear will not let you grow and for you to advance you must step out of your comfort zone. Every investment is risky cos money involved but will must take calculated risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by obinnaoduduwa: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
I don't know why ppl can not mind there own business about this mmm stuff,if ur money is not there keep quiet,u ppl are crying more than the ppl that put there money not yours

2 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by goingape1: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
U claim to be rich and wise, but only a broke foool will see a money doubling scheme as a business.
I guess ignorance is disturbing you undecided

what is the function of investment? is it not to double your money! undecided

ignorance has truly eaten through your brain.

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Silentscreamer(f): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
silent10:

Stop replying that idiot, he's nt worth it. Mevrodi don fry him brain wit red oil
d guy is very silly
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
ultimate cycler came and went with the monies of gullible greedy nigerians. mmm exit strategy from nigeria is already at play yet some people are still saying ehn exercise patience when the gh button has been removed from the site.

5 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by aspirebig: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Did I just read "lesser capital"?

What are the various capital range?
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by sekem: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:
Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...

Exactly!!!

In my place, we call such evil People "Ndi uchu" or even worse still "Ndi o so chi egbu".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
AyaSunday:

I sent you a PM. Which scheme offers the 200% ?

Lol. Google o-givers. Site was down on maintenance before according to forums and sites talking about it.
I dod not tell u to participate, its just for the Thomases to understand the point. There are many others.
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
aspirebig:
Did I just read "lesser capital"?

What are the various capital range?

Dey there. You are a learner.. I don't just want to mentioj names in other not to promote any scheme.
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Atilah: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

I am sure u read the article well. While not dispute the facts and stop this emotional outbursts. You guys never have a reasonable defence on how the system will be sustained when confronted with the truth, all u do is curse and swear, blame the Government. Smh
You clowns always attack the government and make it look like they are the cause of MMM Nigeira, meanwhile while selling MMM to your gullible victims u tell them MMM is in 1 million countries. Please are those countries also having bad Government? You quickly attack anyone who takes negative about MMM asking them if they have ever provided help to the needy and i keep asking u guys how is donating money and expecting 30% returns in PROFIT classified as "HELP". Let us remove rhe 30% and see how many of you will PROVIDE HELP. Deceitful people!

You are. Not making any point are you saying we should quit mmm and go for others or what. Is the basis of your writeup
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Atilah:

You are. Not making any point are you saying we should quit mmm and go for others or what. Is the basis of your writeup

Point is MMM brought about all this ponzis, and they have come to choke it.
Those others will definitely crash too.
Quit ponzi,, do something better

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Mrfixitxtech: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
I just provide Help of 1,000,000 Naira. MMM Pays... and it worth it.

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by bankylan: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:

What a stupid statement....so it is mmm that will make you rich? A 10 naira condom would have prevented this idiocy.....Young man, go and find something to do with your life....what a lazy man u are, u don't want to work but collect 30% from gullible people...MMM is dead and I mean dead...the ibo boys have made away with ur money...

4 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by bankylan: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
goingape1:
I think your business have crashed finally (I know you don't even have a business, just a bunch of useless fellow) HAS MMM given any excuses undecided or is it not the media that's feeding you with all such of useless information?

pls do endeavor to start using your Brain.

You sound so pained....i feel your frustration...MMM did not crash..it is dead for ever..Count your loss and start to look for work or business. Only the stupid and idiots who lack financial literacy put money in MMM...No reasonable person will allow rogues to deceive him... MMM has hundreds of millions in deficit, who are the fools that will PH now?

2 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by bidez(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
We involve ourselves into dis ponzi scheme because of the failure of our government, this government has not fulfil any of his promise going to three year now. But MMM froze the account and promise to come back a month later which he did even a day earlier than date promised, if the originator of this MMM was to contest for the next presidential election dnt u think he will win? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by uckennety(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:

See I bet u don't v up to 10k talk more of 1M

2 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

I am sure u read the article well. While not dispute the facts and stop this emotional outbursts. You guys never have a reasonable defence on how the system will be sustained when confronted with the truth, all u do is curse and swear, blame the Government. Smh
You clowns always attack the government and make it look like they are the cause of MMM Nigeira, meanwhile while selling MMM to your gullible victims u tell them MMM is in 1 million countries. Please are those countries also having bad Government? You quickly attack anyone who takes negative about MMM asking them if they have ever provided help to the needy and i keep asking u guys how is donating money and expecting 30% returns in PROFIT classified as "HELP". Let us remove the 30% and see how many of you will PROVIDE HELP. Deceitful people!

*MODIFIED*

Some people are actually sending me PMs to know the other schemes that offer more profit shocked shocked

So this people don't care if others loose money as long as they make some money before it crashes.

It is well.o
I am sure you borrow money from people participating in the scheme, why are you pained by people participation?

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by fratermathy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:

You and I know this is NOT true! TO begin with, nobody can GH of 1M at all. So if you PH, who is the one to GH?

Secondly, nothing connects the name on that office to you, except you also upload an ID card to prove your identity.

Thirdly, that image may have been edited to reflect what is shown therein.

Finally, I can promise you that you WON'T get that money back, assuming, of course, that you did PH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
bidez:
We involve ourselves into dis ponzi scheme because of the failure of our government, this government has not fulfil any of his promise going to three year now. But MMM froze the account and promise to come back a month later which he did even a day earlier than date promised, if the originator of this MMM was to contest for the next presidential election dnt u think he will win? shocked shocked shocked

Sensless talks. U promote MMM telling gullible people like u how MMM is in over 100 countries. Did those countries Government also failed them. Flimsy silly excuses. If MMM had come in 2011, u all greedy lots would have joined still
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by progress69: 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:

Wetin u don cancel. Lol

Dey there dey deceive yourself!

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by efilefun(m): 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
With all his money, he's signature is a referral link to earn free Bitcoin lmao. Some people need their brain examined before been allowed to comment on here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal / Dollar Crunch Turns Nigerian Banks Into Africa’s Cheapest Stocks - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.