Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy (28443 Views)

Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / Breaking: Disregard The False Media Frenzy, MMM Did Not Crash–administrators Cla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Vanpascore(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Osyxcel:
It's MMM again grin
grin MMM must die

3 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by goingape1: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
kacchy:
" Robbing Peter to pay Paul, and robbing Mary to pay Peter then robbing Paul to pay Mary makes the money goes round and at the end.. ..NO ONE GETS ROBBED"

Disclaimer: The above quote is for smart minds only
have you for once think of helping peter and Paul undecided
and why can't you empower Mary?

useless people

4 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by goingape1: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
I think MMM have crashed finally, i use to believe they'ld bounce back, but all they do now is give one excuse or the other.
I think your business have crashed finally (I know you don't even have a business, just a bunch of useless fellow) HAS MMM given any excuses undecided or is it not the media that's feeding you with all such of useless information?

pls do endeavor to start using your Brain.

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by supereagle(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
OP failed to mention the alternative ones. I can use it as a backup.

4 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Bizibi(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
It seems some people are really happy about the mmm present situation

4 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Osyxcel(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stupedinluv:
grin MMM must die

Bet why? cry
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Iamwrath: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hehehehe
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by bestspoke: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
dominique:
There are no less than 50 different ponzi scheme circulating amongst Nigerians at the moment. All are promising juicy unrealistic returns within short time. A lot of people are jumping on them without asking much questions. Now that people are losing money to these schemes, they're hurriedly joining new ones so they can cash out before it crashes. Some are creating new schemes with the intent to dupe others. Some go from scheme to scheme while its new with the aim of getting the huge bonus and running off without a care in the world who loses. Now what we have on our hands are a bunch of desperate, lazy, greedy people who believe there's is free money somewhere.

Lets be honest ponzi schemes have done way more harm than good. So you've made your "easy money" at someone else's expense, did you make any worthwhile investment with it? Now people don't want to be creative anymore, they don't want to hustle legitimately anymore. It's so sad to see what these schemes are doing to people.

Ponzi scheme is a cancer to the society that must be eradicated before it causes irreparable damage.

copied and shared

2 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
I think MMM have crashed finally, i use to believe they'ld bounce back, but all they do now is give one excuse or the other.
MMM is a fraudulent Ideology. An ideology that can be put on freeze mode is never real. MMM is not a Movement!

6 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by oruma19: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

I am sure u read the article well. While not dispute the facts and stop this emotional outbursts. You guys never have a reasonable defence on how the system will be sustained when confronted with the truth, all u do ia curse and swear, blame the Government. Smh
You clowns always attack the government and .ake it look like they are the cause of MMM Nigeira, meanwhile while selling MMM to your gullible victims u tell them our MMM is in 1 million countries. Please are those countries also having bad Government? You quickly attack anyone who takes negative about MMM asking them if they have ever provided help to the needy and i keep asking u guys how is donating money and expecting 30% returns in PROFIT classified as "HELP". Let us remove rhe 30% and see how many of you will PROVIDE HELP. Deceitful people!
and still u have no solution to the hardship Mr adviser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:
There have been so much fuss about the MMM saga in Nigeria, with the media playing a major role.

But the actual fact is that the main MMM killer is the surge of numerous Ponzi schemes with more promising reward with lesser risk.

On my last count, i was able to identify over 10 schemes with mouth watering rewards with lesser capital.
I will not be going into details about them.

As it is well known that MMM promises just 30%, where as there are so many schemes that promises as much as 200% in less than 30days which are actually working for now.

Many if these schemes require lesser capital, with greater reward.

For instance, you have to PH as high as 1million Naira to make a minimum profit of N300,000 in 30days, but there are schemes circulating where u can make the same N300,000 with just N50,0000 in less than 30days.

This has made MMM a liability with a higher risk and less profitability, making people shift to spreading money in numerous schemes with the idea that everyone can not fail at the same time. If one fails, others are back ups.

The fact is many MMM participants are already involved in some of these schemes, and silently praying to collect back their money and quitc to a less riskier scheme in terms of capital. MMM as already proven that it is also vulnerable, so are the other schemes. The difference is one is less riskier in terms of capital than the other.

WHO THE HELL WILL PUT HUGE CAPITAL FOR LESSER PROFIT IN A SCHEME THAT HAS FAILED THEM ONCE?

Note that many of these schemes also giver referral bonuses.

I forsee a total restart of MMM Nigeria just like it was done in Zimbabwe and South Africa. But remember, old mavros were not recovered. Don't let any guider deceive you. They have made their money from you.

PS: IT IS NOT MY MONEY

EVERY PONZI SCHEME IS BOUND TO CRASH!

I sent you a PM. Which scheme offers the 200% ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Wadosky(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Some phrases and words ponzi schemes made popular in Nigeria
My Mavro
Down line
Up line
Confirm me
Cycler
You are suppose to pay...
I am supposed to pay
Block me
Cash out
Get help
Pledge help

You can add urs

4 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by nlanded: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerians don't wanna know that ponzi scheme business is now the hot cake in town, go to facebook and see over 50 new ones promising lots of profit.

A guy in my office resigned weeks ago, I thought he got a new job somewhere, the dude linked up with another dude and formed a local ponzi scheme like MMM, went to facebook to advertise it, linked lots of his contact to it and was posing as a neutral person, the scheme was promising 100% in 3 days, I saw this dude this evening when he came around, he laughed and told me how he has cashed out on the scheme, that he got about 1.7M within 3 weeks and closed the group, he just gave the same excuse MMM gave, and that's how it all ended, no one can even know how he did it because to the gullible members they were paying to "no central account", how funny.

Nigerian learn from this please!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by rusher14: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:

As long as mmm pays d bills, ur opinion is irrelevant. Help me to stop mmm by giving me wot mmm can offer me...

MMM would give you a brain...eventually.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
Seun see your life outside
whose life is worse? While he is making money with more views, your MMM business is at his mercy. @ th lady that said NL is a cheap site. She should check NL rating on Alexa.

9 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Ginaz(f): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
But wait o, what of that guy that almost committed suicide when mmm froze his wedding money?

With this news, hope he won't rather die than commit suicide?
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by xpool(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:
Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...
Since MMM is a problem solver as you claim, then let her solve her own problem instead of blaming govt and others.
If MMM can solve this little problem, I swear they will gain much more mavs.
Robbing peter to pay paul had never been a good idea in Nigeria.
I had that an MMM member attacked another member who lured him into the scheme; Nigeria is a very peculiar nation and volatile too.

9 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by kacchy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
prince088:

smh...and this one go school?

dominique, mynd44 seun and lalasticlala, of all the MMM news, i think this is less biased and realistic

Grab a dictionary and find out what disclaimer means.

*i knew there will be people like you who can't reason deep,that was why I put a disclaimer*

#dumbcaught#lol#

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by surddick(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
kacchy:
" Robbing Peter to pay Paul, and robbing Mary to pay Peter then robbing Paul to pay Mary makes the money goes round and at the end.. ..NO ONE GETS ROBBED"

Disclaimer: The above quote is for smart minds only

And what makes u tink paul will still keeps his money to be robbed so as to pay mary.

3 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by 3mmyz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Let them talk.

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Silentscreamer(f): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
goingape1:
I think your business have crashed finally (I know you don't even have a business, just a bunch of useless fellow) HAS MMM given any excuses undecided or is it not the media that's feeding you with all such of useless information?

pls do endeavor to start using your Brain.
hope u used ur spare money, and hope u wont kee ursef when u finally come to terms with reality.

8 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by goingape1: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
hope u used ur spare money, and hope u wont kee ursef when u finally come to terms with reality.
the spare money I use can feed your entire family so don't worry when I lose!

life is a risk and if you can't take a the risk you are like a fool!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Seun I don't understand you sometimes. You claim to be Against Ponzi schemes but you allow a topic like this to advertise Ponzi schemes to Nairalanders by mentioning that there are others that give juicier profits and even up to 200% profit.

What is it now, Seun? Kileleyi bayi?!??

Now people have been sending Op pms to find out the alternative Ponzi schemes so they can participate and lose money the way they lost money on mmm.
You don't know if Op is one of the promoters of those ponzi schemes that promote better profits and he is indirectly advertising his business by creating this topic.

I just tire for you. I can't believe there was actually a time I had respect for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by kacchy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
goingape1:
have you for once think of helping peter and Paul undecided
and why can't you empower Mary?

useless people

When last did you write a letter to your constituency representative #thats if you even know him#

When you upgrade your thinking, beep me for a debate.
#that quote is for people that can think and not for du*bheads#
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by mantosa(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Gbam. Excuses upon excuses. Today one excuse for this, tomorrow another excuse that.
Silentscreamer:
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by kacchy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:

Lol. No one gets robbed and they are struggling to repay paul and mary with profits cos the people they have robbed are not enough to pay others with profit. Dey there dey think like kindergarten pupil. This MMM have made even graduates sound extremely stupid. It is unfortunate

Upgrade your brain and you will understand what was meant.. ....
The quote is for smart minds

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Beranco: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by syphs(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:
Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...
My fren Bleep away from here!
Our money is there they've not been able to pay us
You come here dey talk gibberish

7 Likes

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by mildflame: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
progress69:
There have been so much fuss about the MMM saga in Nigeria, with the media playing a major role.

But the actual fact is that the main MMM killer is the surge of numerous Ponzi schemes with more promising reward with lesser risk.

On my last count, i was able to identify over 10 schemes with mouth watering rewards with lesser capital.
I will not be going into details about them.

As it is well known that MMM promises just 30%, where as there are so many schemes that promises as much as 200% in less than 30days which are actually working for now.

Many if these schemes require lesser capital, with greater reward.

For instance, you have to PH as high as 1million Naira to make a minimum profit of N300,000 in 30days, but there are schemes circulating where u can make the same N300,000 with just N50,0000 in less than 30days.

This has made MMM a liability with a higher risk and less profitability, making people shift to spreading money in numerous schemes with the idea that everyone can not fail at the same time. If one fails, others are back ups.

The fact is many MMM participants are already involved in some of these schemes, and silently praying to collect back their money and quitc to a less riskier scheme in terms of capital. MMM as already proven that it is also vulnerable, so are the other schemes. The difference is one is less riskier in terms of capital than the other.

WHO THE HELL WILL PUT HUGE CAPITAL FOR LESSER PROFIT IN A SCHEME THAT HAS FAILED THEM ONCE?

Note that many of these schemes also giver referral bonuses.

I forsee a total restart of MMM Nigeria just like it was done in Zimbabwe and South Africa. But remember, old mavros were not recovered. Don't let any guider deceive you. They have made their money from you.

PS: IT IS NOT MY MONEY

EVERY PONZI SCHEME IS BOUND TO CRASH!

The rate at which BIZY BODY sponsored agent like you are going definitely HEART ATTACK will soon KISS you good

1 Like

Re: The Surge In Ponzi Schemes More Likely To Choke MMM Than Media Frenzy by Silentscreamer(f): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
goingape1:
the spare money I use can feed your entire family so don't worry when I lose!

life is a risk and if you can't take a the risk you are like a fool!
With all the money u boast to have, y are u so pained and afraid of losing the spare one u invested in dis scheme? Oga Keep deceiving urself.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours / Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal / Dollar Crunch Turns Nigerian Banks Into Africa’s Cheapest Stocks - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.