Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit (65850 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Blurryface(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2017
She is on heat... probably in need of a second child.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by flimzy24: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2017
Visit www.politicalng.com.ng for your everyday political news and articles.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2017
L E G I T A S H A W O

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by seguno2: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2017
LegalBaby:
is stripping her new job?

Her day job of baby mama is not paying well enough so she has taken on the extra job of stripping.
SMH!!!
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by gbishman: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Ayangba, when enter UK and now feels like cream babe. I hail o
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Blurryface(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:

Yes. And I still will whenever I damn well fit. As a matter of fact my current profile pic is showing my azz. I love the shape of my body. I never put any bikini pic on here.....I wear my dresses and jeans but I still flaunt what I have got.....cause I damn well love me self.

Have a problem? I am pretty sure there's a river right across your village you can gladly jump off that.

All na vanity. You are just going to be a big pound of dead meat to termites and soldier ants when you die. Let him that brag brag in the Lord.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by demobaba1(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
She's probably just having fun. Ya all so judgemental. undecided
so this is how to have fun ba ?
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by aameyah(f): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Is she taking a dump??
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by LifestyleTonite: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
She's probably just having fun. Ya all so judgemental. undecided
You can eat a d1ick

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by CXLVII: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
ashewoboy:
nor be cowgirl position be that? this girl go sabi fvck.

You re brilliant!

The girl go sabi....
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ajewealth123:
mtchew, she is overrated jaree and na guys like u cause am. Good body structure,ugly face.
I no mention anybody name o so be ready to go gaga yabbing with me if you quote me and say trash.
i think she is ugly....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by WebSurfer(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:

Yes. And I still will whenever I damn well fit. As a matter of fact my current profile pic is showing my azz. I love the shape of my body. I never put any bikini pic on here.....I wear my dresses and jeans but I still flaunt what I have got.....cause I damn well love me self.

Have a problem? I am pretty sure there's a river right across your village you can gladly jump off that.
carry your lousy self and buttom comot for real men front, go and show them off at the boy's

8 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
askibee:
Another wasted sperm spotted.............i just dy pity her oldage of regret

Pity her parents na
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Kakamorufu(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
The two above me like I care. Infact I am the ugliest woman alive.

Now how does this affect you? Are u the one sleeping with me?

I am so Godamn ugly infact hideous now what? grin if anything I should be the one affected since am the one carrying the burden of been so Godamn ugly. LOL
Buh Ya still ugly

8 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Buh Ya still ugly
damn omg I feel like committing suicide. Omg how sad for me.

Damn infact I am gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. cry

Lol fools.

6 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nickymezor(f): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmmm, seems she was jst posing in the pix. What a posture I must say undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Kakamorufu(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
damn omg I feel like committing suicide. Omg how sad for me.

Damn infact I am gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. cry

Lol fools.
Incase you need an hanky.... I will send you a bucket to weep inside. ugly duckling smiley

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Who is she sef, is she a celebrity?
because she is a baby Mama, she is now making front page upandan
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by ajanma2(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
see vein fr her nyash self..mtchew,yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Incase you need an hanky.... I will send you a bucket to weep inside. ugly duckling smiley

Trying so hard Lmao...........that wasn't the response you expected huh hahahahahahahbaa I laughed so hard grin this batch here self esteem is way up and she knows she fine not only fine but damn hawtt.

Keep trying hard thou........ugly is just a word throw it around anyhow u want lmao.

Ya all making me more famous on here I like it. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Kakamorufu(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:

Trying so hard Lmao...........that wasn't the response you expected huh hahahahahahahbaa I laughed so hard grin this batch here self esteem is way up and she knows she fine not only fine but damn hawtt.

Keep trying hard thou........ugly is just a word throw it around anyhow u want lmao.

hahahahahaha. hawtt? LMAO. ya hot in the eyes of those thugs and bottle breakers. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
MxtaMichealz:
Davido's Baby Mama Shares Racy New Photo

[img]https://1.bp..com/-9e_v9Y2gN3o/WH3f2jSoeBI/AAAAAAAAWtg/fgq36EPc3CAyXJ2oSpHhDVuCMYXBfrhdgCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_20170117-100248.png[/img]
As shared on Snapchat.

http://thearticleng..com/2017/01/davidos-baby-mama-shares-racy-new-photo.html
no wonder divido called her a partly educated lady .....she not even fine just and ashi

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
People trying to make themselves feel good. It's nice. Better to at least still have something upstairs. By their writing we know the dumb ugly hoes.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kakamorufu:
hahahahahaha. hawtt? LMAO. ya hot in the eyes of those thugs and bottle breakers. smiley

Ooh no wonder you thought your words meant a thing to me loool......so many kids on here. grin you think I see myself through anybody eyes? Lol no wonder you came back the second time since u didn't get the reaction u wanted. grin

A faceless stranger throwing some words around on the internet.

Nigga u only entertaining me n making me more famous on here.

Carry on tell me more am all ears. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by adaksbullet: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:

roki bebi, are u mind those boyses? Dy are find how too haved ur num undecided

U are fine on mine face kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm liked ur yansh wink but am no haved big casava sad
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by doskie(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
keep waiting.
but there's a certain amount of money that can make it happen instantly what dyou think?
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Airforce1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kakamorufu:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Omo ale,she isn't different from ipob girls,they are both the same!
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
adaksbullet:
roki bebi, are u mind those boyses? Dy are find how too haved ur num undecided

U are fine on mine face kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm liked ur yansh wink but am no haved big casava sad
How u know say I like big cassava? Because of my obsession with Tekno abi? Lol

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by thunderbabs: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Life is all about boobs, make-up, and big ass to many gals...

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by tishbite41(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:

Abeg aunty stop making noise. u too wor wor. u n d Sophia momodu have many things in common.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) / Emoney & Kcee Storm Anambra In Grand Style With Long Convoy & Outriders: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.