Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing (26225 Views)

Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / UNIMAID Attack: Shekau Claims Responsibility In New Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Ramaa(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
I feel sorry for Nigerian people.....
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by BATISNAIJA(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
jeromzy:
Who else would have done it if not Mr Shakau.one of the followers of Islamic teachings. Imagine a world without Muslims,it would have bin a global peace,no bombing and killings.any Muslim that insults me may you be the next shakau and his followers shall bomb

Do u really understand anything about what is going on in dis world
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by JONSYN7154: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
This gorilla called Shekau you and your few followers are doomed to fail and die sooner than you expected.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Shome36(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Shekau being killed since during GEJ's administration.

Shekau i take God beg you please DIE
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Jesusloveyou: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
prince9851:
buratai is currently mapping out another set of lies to cover up dis one
tell your shekau to show us his video from sambisa forest.
By then, I will take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by opribo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
My worry is that why did bubu support this marauders by saying attack on boko is attack on the north, there is more to that than meets the eyes. Another one from the gov Shettima said boko uses more sophisticated weapons than our army, what an irresponsible statement from a sitting governor in Nigeria. How on earth can a ragtag, clandestine gang of marauders ever be compared to our army, unfortunate indeed to have these type of unpatriotic and disloyal citizens leading us. If something was good enough for you to lean on to win an election then deal with it without delay and no excuses. If he showed patriotism by mobilising other notherners to support the FG at that time they would have nipped those bastards in the bud but no they latched on the menace to embarrass the nation, now those guys have found a means of survival, they have access to social media, they have sophisticated weapons.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

http://dailypost.ng/2014/02/18/boko-haram-better-weapons-nigeria-military-shettima/
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Encyclopedia1: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
NetBizguy:
Let the north keep doing this non sense they are doing.. Islam is confused religion, killing your own people for Almighty God who can demolish the whole world in a second? what stupidity and confusion of a religion? If I was born a Muslim this thing must be bothering me.
When u are a fool, how can u read that they actually bombed a Mosque and the muslims in it.......
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by deeoh(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
petrov10:
elrufai once said the army and Nigerians take a debt that will be repaid if they kill notherners(boko haram)

some time back buhari said it clearly, that an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north.

just refreshing our minds especially that of the zombies amongst us
u mind providing the source ! those allegations are too grave for u not to provide reference(s)
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Odingo1: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

stop with this hackeneyed rhetoric about the crusaders... an event that happened in the dark ages almost a thousand years ago! it was a crusade sponsored by the roman Catholic church and not the entire Christendom.. half knowledge is dangerous indeed..so because a denomination of the church waged religious wars way before the first printing press makes it justifiable for people to do same in this 21st century?
Terrorism is synonymous with Islam,stop talking about old ages when the world is still in the dark, Islam, Christianity, Budhahist, Shitoism,Hindu etc all are above 600 years, how come in this modern era is only Moslems that is still killing in name of their god.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
TadeDada:
Let me mind my business...
so because of Nairaland likes that can't be of any monetary value to your life you used a pix of someone else mother to do meme.
Please respect other people hustle.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Odingo1: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
detyler:

I am a Christian like you so let me school you in history of the church, Do you know the atrocities that have been committed in the name of the church? Have you heard of the great crusade in which the church slaughtered millions who refuse to accept christ? Bro there are no moslims or christians just good people and bad people . Believe me when i say that evil has no religious configurations.
Terrorism is synonymous with Islam,stop talking about old ages when the world is still in the dark, Islam, Christianity, Budhahist, Shitoism,Hindu etc all are above 600 years, how come in this modern era is only Moslems that is still killing in name of their god.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:

so because of Nairaland likes that can't be of any monetary value to your life you used a pix of someone else mother to do meme.
Please respect other people hustle.
is your head paining you??
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by nurusystem(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
come out face to face ..let see how you will win ,why are you hiding you idiot shakur
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by cptjacksparrow: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
duni04:

You're a bloody liar and a rumor mongerer. I wonder what you people gain in spreading hate like this. Neither buhari nor el-rufai said anything like this. And those illiterates who liked your post, don't they know how to use google??
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by slap1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
After the next population census, you will still find that the population of Borno state has increased significantly.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by enomakos(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
ephi123:
The government needs to realize that propaganda cannot win this battle.

This is the same Shekau that has been killed time and time again according to the presidency. Does he have 9 lives or what?
12lives
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by petrov10: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by petrov10: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
duni04:

You're a bloody liar and a rumor mongerer. I wonder what you people gain in spreading hate like this. Neither buhari nor el-rufai said anything like this. And those illiterates who liked your post, don't they know how to use google??

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by googlepikins: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
ephi123:
The government needs to realize that propaganda cannot win this battle.

This is the same Shekau that has been killed time and time again according to the presidency. Does he have 9 lives or what?
I think he has just use his 8th one. So the dullard in aso rock should try this last time.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
TadeDada:
is your head paining you??

I saw your polite reply to the other person who noted your mockery of the "honest tradeswoman". I wonder why you choose to insult me.

And to answer your question.
My head isn't paining me
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by duni04(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
petrov10:

I read the article from beginning to end. No where in it did I find any statement by Buhari saying an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, nowhere! In the said article, Buhari traced the origins of the conflict in the North east and the Niger delta and compared the response of the FG in both cases.
You're a bloody liar and an evil person for deliberately misinforming people for whatever agenda you have. You should apologise to all the people in Nairaland that you've misinformed
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by CioAngels(f): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Buratai, which one should we believe now? President Buhari is giving you free hand to steal, go unprobed for saying you are winning boko haram, buy houses all over the world, yet, our young officers with no thatch building to secure their familes are dying daily. Give six months their families will be thrown out of the barrack into the street. Mrs aisha, i would like to meet with you on our dying young officers wives.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Pylony(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Shecow the evil cat.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:

I saw your polite reply to the other person who noted your mockery of the "honest tradeswoman". I wonder why you choose to insult me.

And to answer your question.
My head isn't paining me
don't let it pain you
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by petrov10: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
duni04:

I read the article from beginning to end. No where in it did I find any statement by Buhari saying an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, nowhere! In the said article, Buhari traced the origins of the conflict in the North east and the Niger delta and compared the response of the FG in both cases.
You're a bloody liar and an evil person for deliberately misinforming people for whatever agenda you have. You should apologise to all the people in Nairaland that you've misinformed

" Muhammadu Buhari has faulted the federal government’s
clampdown on Boko Haram Islamic insurgents.
He accused the government of killing and destroying their
houses "

I know you didn't read that

y will he fault the fedral govt for fighting bokoharam and destroying thier houses.

I know a typical zombie when I see one

answer my question and i'll take you seriously or
take your lousy sef off my mentions
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by 1miccza: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
HAH:
Before nko, na who do am if not BH

Don't know but I somehow believe him on sambisa, they just walked out and the army came in to burn some huts and took his quran and flag to claim victory to get heavy capturing allowance

You dey mind them? They know some gullible ones would always believe their lies.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by duni04(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
petrov10:

" Muhammadu Buhari has faulted the federal government’s
clampdown on Boko Haram Islamic insurgents.
He accused the government of killing and destroying their
houses "

I know you didn't read that

y will he fault the fedral govt for fighting bokoharam and destroying thier houses.

I know a typical zombie when I see one

answer my question and i'll take you seriously or
take your lousy sef off my mentions
Now i know you're definitely an evil person with evil intentions. You said Buhari said and i quote "An attack on Boko haram is an attack on the north" Please where in this article did this quote suffice?
Almost all Ex heads of state condemed the FG and the Army at that time for extrajudicial killing of innocent people by policemen and the army in 2011 after Mohammed Yusuf was killed. Obasanjo even had to go to Maiduguri at the peak of the insurgency to beg forgiveness from Boko haram on behalf of the FG for the killings and the destruction of their property.
You sound like the kind of ignorant and foolish person who won't sit down to understand the context of statements made but will just start jumping into stupid and foolish conclusions. Shame on you!
And FYI, Boko haram tried to kill Buhari in a car bomb in 2014. Please stop being foolish, deliberately!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by fakati(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
This thunder wey go strike this shekau will be more serious than the other shekaus.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mallam shekau, I pray your ways becomes dark and slippry. You will become a chaff before the wind and your end shall be sudden. Your wive shall be widows and your children orphans. The birds of the air shall feed on your carcass. I pray in Jesus name.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by hasybrain(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
jeromzy:
Who else would have done it if not Mr Shakau.one of the followers of Islamic teachings. Imagine a world without Muslims,it would have bin a global peace,no bombing and killings.any Muslim that insults me may you be the next shakau and his followers shall bomb
sometimes, you reason through your anus? Are you sure that you are using human brain?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by omsal84(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2017
Yes! Shekau should die under Buhari but not under Goodluck? And of course, any attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North according to Buhari, then. The North should simply reap the fruit of their labour and stop complaining.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by emi14: 12:41am On Jan 18, 2017
You're not tired of blood Alhaji vampire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / Surulere Bye-election: INEC Declares Fuad Laguda (APC) As Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.