Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing (26224 Views)

Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / UNIMAID Attack: Shekau Claims Responsibility In New Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by detyler(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

stop with this hackeneyed rhetoric about the crusaders... an event that happened in the dark ages almost a thousand years ago! it was a crusade sponsored by the roman Catholic church and not the entire Christendom.. half knowledge is dangerous indeed..so because a denomination of the church waged religious wars way before the first printing press makes it justifiable for people to do same in this 21st century?

First and foremost i didn't use any abusive words in my discussion so i see no reason why you should be using such with me,with that said i only addressed the comments of the other person who said that he wish that all moslims be "taken out" (paraphrasing) of existence .
Back to your comment a denomination of the church didn't carry out the crusade, the roman catholic church was the "church" and the main message of my comment was that there aren't Good Moslims Or bad Moslims just bad people and/or good people . And the fact thatit occurred in the dark ages doesn't mean it isn't relevant.
a
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by ZoneBslayer(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2017
detyler:

First and foremost i didn't use any abusive words in my discussion so i see no reason why you should be using such with me,with that said i only addressed the comments of the other person who said that he wish that all moslims be "taken out" (paraphrasing) of existence .
Back to your comment a denomination of the church didn't carry out the crusade, the roman catholic church was the "church" and the main message of my comment was that there aren't Good Moslims Or bad Moslims just bad people and/or good people . And the fact thatit occurred in the dark ages doesn't mean it isn't relevant.
a
I didn't use any abusive words on you.."rhetoric" and "hackneyed" are not abusive words...
Again you see why I used the term "half knowledge".. before the roman Catholic church, there was only three churches, the Eastern Orthodox church, the Church in the west and Jerusalem.. they were all called 'Catholic' which means universal... until the church in Rome started claiming superiority and bringing in controversial/heretic doctrines..they then adopted the name 'the roman Catholic church' to differentiate themselves from the other Orthodox churches...
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
TadeDada:
don't let it pain you
Careful now. Before I vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Introduces Election Result Viewing Portal / Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.