Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing (26223 Views)

Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / UNIMAID Attack: Shekau Claims Responsibility In New Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Dongreat(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Believe this or not but if religion is successful eradicated then human will start to see how foolish they have been all these years.

How can we claim to love a god that has never been seen but we hate and inflict harm in our neighbors that we see daily?

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by winzy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
This guy no dey gree die ni? Na vampire?!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by AntiWailer: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why audio ?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by bamasite2: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
What exactly is his point?...........
Mtcheeeeeeww
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Charly68: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Crazy guy,journalists should shut him down & keep him out. Stop promoting his stupid senseless rantings
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Ayinke93(f): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
What is this one saying?? U are not forced to type biko.... Dullard
Naija9090:
We Yoruba muslims will not call for the death of Shekau who has killed thousands but will call for the death of Nnamdi Kanu!

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by nnachukz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
The guy just relocated and we were shouting defeated.
Our useless leaders should keep quiet and do their work, when he is defeated everybody will know.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by detyler(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
jeromzy:
Who else would have done it if not Mr Shakau.one of the followers of Islamic teachings. Imagine a world without Muslims,it would have bin a global peace,no bombing and killings.any Muslim that insults me may you be the next shakau and his followers shall bomb

I am a Christian like you so let me school you in history of the church, Do you know the atrocities that have been committed in the name of the church? Have you heard of the great crusade in which the church slaughtered millions who refuse to accept christ? Bro there are no moslims or christians just good people and bad people . Believe me when i say that evil has no religious configurations.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by BOJO123(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
So shekau cant make ordinary video again.... It's now audio...bloggers ehnn... But sincerely we Nigerians have lost it.. Imagine someone here in Portharcourt celebrating Boko Haram... well I blame those useless politicians from my region who have failed the people...#Northneedseducation

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by MrAcube(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
It is so unfortunate that u are twisting this whole issue bro. If the incident were to have occurred in a church u would start crying that Islam is a deadly religion, now u read dat Muslims were attacked, instead of u to b sympathetic u are there confusing urself with ur twisted thoughts and ideas. May God deliver u o
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Odingo1: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
detyler:

I am a Christian like you so let me school you in history of the church, Do you know the atrocities that have been committed in the name of the church? Have you heard of the great crusade in which the church slaughtered millions who refuse to accept christ? Bro there are no moslims or christians just good people and bad people . Believe me when i say that evil has no religious configurations.
Terrorism is synonymous with Islam,stop talking about old ages when the world is still in the dark, Islam, Christianity, Budhahist, Shitoism,Hindu etc all are above 600 years, how come in this modern era is only Moslems that is still killing in name of their god.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by obamabinladen(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Candycrusher:
killing people and hiding in caves is cowardice. Come out with your boys and face the Nigerian army.

Unfortunately your Army are still dancing the Python music Shakou and his boys are playing for them. They call it PYTHON DANCE.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by IKEOHA2019: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
CC. dropshot

Shekau is yet to be technically defeated

we are now seeing the effects on soft targets

RIP to the dead
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by obamabinladen(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
bamasite2:
What exactly is his point?...........
Mtcheeeeeeww

His point is that your Army and your President is feeding you with lies. He's telling you that he's very much alive.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by AngelicBeing: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
bidierichie:
The curses wey Bishop Oyedepo rain on you and your sponsors will kill you in no time............you are expected to be buried any moment from now.
wink cool
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Bigii(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
ephi123:
The government needs to realize that propaganda cannot win this battle.

This is the same Shekau that has been killed time and time again according to the presidency. Does he have 9 lives or what?

Has undecided
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by ZoneBslayer(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
detyler:

stop with this hackeneyed rhetoric about the crusaders... an event that happened in the dark ages almost a thousand years ago! it was a crusade sponsored by the roman Catholic church and not the entire Christendom.. half knowledge is dangerous indeed..so because a denomination of the church waged religious wars way before the first printing press makes it justifiable for people to do same in this 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
NetBizguy:
Let the north keep doing this non sense they are doing.. Islam is confused religion, killing your own people for Almighty God who can demolish the whole world in a second? what stupidity and confusion of a religion? If I was born a Muslim this thing must be bothering me.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Naija9090:
We Yoruba muslims will not call for the death of Shekau who has killed thousands but will call for the death of Nnamdi Kanu!
We need Ibo we don't have oyel
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
collitexnaira:
Your end is near shekau
shekau will live long till zoo Nigeria falls
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by VictorRomanov: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Iamwrath:
Bloggers and lie

Daily trust newspaper na blog??
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by GreyLaw(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Odingo1:

Terrorism is synonymous with Islam,stop talking about old ages when the world is still in the day, Islam, Christianity, Budhahist, Shitoism,Hindu etc all are above 600 years, how come in this modern era is only Moslems that is still in name their god.

He is a politically correct Christian. I hope the media and the world at large wake up and call a spade a spade.

For Islam not to be branded as evil, the muslim clerics have to preach peace and try to de-radicalise the already brainwashed ones.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by ephi123(f): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bigii:

Has undecided

So you don't know when to use "has" versus "have"? Chai.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by duni04(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
petrov10:
elrufai once said the army and Nigerians take a debt that will be repaid if they kill notherners(boko haram)

some time back buhari said it clearly, that an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north.

just refreshing our minds especially that of the zombies amongst us
You're a bloody liar and a rumor mongerer. I wonder what you people gain in spreading hate like this. Neither buhari nor el-rufai said anything like this. And those illiterates who liked your post, don't they know how to use google??
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Iamwrath: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
VictorRomanov:

Daily trust newspaper na blog??

Before you crucify me, the news had a different source or no source when I posted my comment
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Origin(f): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
NetBizguy:
Let the north keep doing this non sense they are doing.. Islam is confused religion, killing your own people for Almighty God who can demolish the whole world in a second? what stupidity and confusion of a religion? If I was born a Muslim this thing must be bothering me.

Please talk sense even if BH no get sense. If someone tells me God says he should kill would you believe him. Why is everybody not killing themselves.

HYPOCRISY is when Hitler kills you say a German kills, when Gaddafi kills you say a muslim kills.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
I see some fools happy cause of d purported audio

I believe boko haram has been dealt a heavy blow by d military

Y not video as usual

I only see enemies of the state having field day in the name of shakarau just to discredit d president and Nigerian Army

But it's already exercise in futility

Long live nigeria

Long live PMB

Long live NA
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
frenchwine:
This is a serious mockery of our heavily politicised and propaganda military .
I find your attached picture very despicable and insensitive. The poor woman, tired from her honest labour is under the call of nature and you make mockery of her.
Pls take down that pic. It's safer to poke fun at our thieving politicians, not an honest trader.
thanks dear for pointing that out, I didn't see it that way, I have taken the pics down. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Blessings

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
TadeDada:
thanks dear for pointing that out, I didn't see it that way, I have taken the pics down. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Blessings
Ok Sir
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by TheChapters: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Naija9090:

Idiotic People Of Biafra -IPOB

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Hemdy4jazz: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
rottentomatoes:
ALL FALSE AND MISLEADING RELIGIONS WILL SOON COME TO THEIR END. IS YOURS ONE OF THEM?

you like masturbating with this type of thread. Shekau bombed mosque an that gives you joy. Stop celebrate immorallity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Agunola Omomowo, Ondo Council Chairman (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.