Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Mob Destroys Church Of A Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In Edo-pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mob Destroys Church Of A Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In Edo-pics (712 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Destroys Church Of A Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In Edo-pics by exlinkleads(f): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think is high time people put a perspective on this so called religion we are practicing in this country because thing that are happening is too much. Just few days ago i red a story about a pastor who slept with a married woman and was beaten and stripped unclad and was paraded in the streets and now this. Hmm

This is similar story though and it happened in Edo State. This pastor was caught sleeping with a married woman and his church was destroyed by angry mobs. Consequently, charms, coffins and many fetish things were discovered in his church.

I beg all this miracle seekers to wait on God and stop feeding and patronizing these pastors with their had earned money.

More pics below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/mob-destroys-church-of-pastor-caught.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 dominique

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of A Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In Edo-pics by tyson99(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Na wa oo all these pastors sef i tire for una blokos wey no dey stand one place ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of A Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In Edo-pics by Emac34: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
I no blem those fake pastor's but the dumb Nigeria's that are patronising them

#fools
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of A Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In Edo-pics by DeLioncourt: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wolves under the canopy of religion. smh
They will all be exposed for the criminals and charlatans they are.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of A Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In Edo-pics by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Did he say he was a pastor?Some babalawo calls themselves pastors so that they will be knacking other people's wives.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time / . / 3 Questions To Ask Before You Enter A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.