Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (81791 Views)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Famousbabe(f): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pastor Nana Appiah is a junior pastor at Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi's Glorious Wave Chapel International in Ghana.

He was allegedly caught sleeping with another person's girlfriend and was seriously slapped and beaten mercilessly.

"Pastor Nana Appiah Aka Biblical of Glorious Wave church headed by Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi caught sleeping with someone’s girlfriend last week Sunday.

The girl he was about sleeping with according to reports was so young.

The big sister came to meet them and Appiah struck the lady on the face.

So she started screaming and the boys heard and entered to beat him.

Appiah - it continued- has once tried having sex with the girl Way back in kumasi. So he followed up in Accra too.

Fortunately or Unfortunately for him - he got the chance today but just when he was about to fire today the sis came from kumasi.

So the sis was angry at what she saw and Appiah decided to strike her with something. She screamed and the area boys came in. And when they realised he was a pastor they started beating him."

Watch video HERE

Caught in the act, the pastor was beaten and Slapped mercilessly.
More photos:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/pastor-nana-appiah-biblical-sex-scandal.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Famousbabe(f): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why did they beat Him? Were they right in beating him? What of the girl in question?

Watch video,
see the pastor's face HERE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Ebios(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
m coming back

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by BonkoINC: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Because he calls himself a pastor. It doesn't make him a true pastor..

23 Likes

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by swiz123(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wrong alert!!!!

How can you sleep with someone's girlfriend when you literally have no dicck

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Ufedolove: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
He was going to Jerusalem
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by JoseVanMoyes: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
touch not my anointed
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
No be in fault. I blame the idiots that deemed him fit to be ordained as a Pastor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by marvin906(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
pastor pastor I hail your ministry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by showafrica(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fake pastors every where
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by showafrica(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

Can I see pictures of those it's worked on

Wanna add weight, just eat rice and drink bear for 2 wks
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Chizzyjoyce(f): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
showafrica:

Wanna add weight, just eat rice and drink bear for 2 wks

I no wan add biko.. I'm OK with the one I have

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Ovofresh: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Endtime happenings!

It's not all gathering of christians that properly fits the name church! angry angry angry

CHECK MY SIGNATURE: GET MAXBOUNTY ACCT, plus FREE CPA PREMIUM TRAINING.
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Beface(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Many have fallen because of this thing called sex,may God help us.
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is a miracle that a pastor was caught pants down or did his magic/juju fail him ? You should believe in miracles, but don't ever work towards it. Because in the name of miracle a.k.a magic , many diabolical priests, pastors, Reverend fathers and imams have destroyed innocent families most especially in Nigeria. I pity Christians the most, because they have been worshiping devils in disguise as holymen. The foundation of Christianity was built on miracles, aka magic, if you remove that miracle/ magic there is nothing left in it. What we have today is magicians in place of holy men. Any desperate brave man can become a very powerful man of Jesus, once he dose the occult rituals for summoning spirits, then millions will start paying tithes to his accounts, private jet, houses,cars will follow. These materialism will always entice mankind, and juju wizards will always have clients to extort from, yes I mean Christian clergy men, will always use them for miracle.
Its on record Nigeria has the highest number of churches in the world and its a fact Nigeria is among the world most corrupt countries in the world. If you do the mental arithmetic, of logic. Then Nigeria has the highest con men, that pretend as clergy in the world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by WeyreyHunter: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Rextizzle(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Disgrace
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Jaynom(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin
Not every man that stands on the pulpit is a pastor! Most of these "men of god" are Narcissistic, selfish, greedy and HØRNY as fvck! But I can't judge him if the girl is at least "OF AGE"
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by adisabarber(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

Can I see pictures of those it's worked on

Don't try it. Just eat normally and drink a lot of water. When the time comes for a woman to grow big she will.
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fake pastor and faker girlfriend... babe wey go stil leave the guy at last..... grin grin Trust no woman.
Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
When a religion allows easy entry . Shits go dey happen. U cannot wake up tomrw and bcom an alfa,rabbi or catholic priest. But pentecostal pple all manner of useless pple just wake up and say they were called. If CAN self no useless dem suppose regulate this shit

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by simplesearch: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pastor with chain in the Neck, what kind of pastor is that?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by bedspread: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mixture and Mixtape of Iniquity everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by pennywys(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
like Nigeria like Ghana
both African shithole countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.