Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated (2331 Views)

I Am 19 Years Old And I Have Slept With 11 Men — Female Student Confess / I Am 19 Years Old Nd I Have Slept With 11 Men, Female Final Year Student Confess / Why Do I Wet My Boxers 3 To 5 Times In A Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
from my mail.......

DEAR CHIZZNEWS

i have been a frequent reader of your latest news on health.. i appreciate your work
Right now i am so frustrated because of my bed wetting issues.....
i have tried and tried a lot of ways to get rid of it.. read many articles..
What am so sacred of that this problem might affect my social life in the future. now i hardly pay visit overnight to anyone house.
it has also temper with my self confidence as a person, i go about with a personality "what if they know am bed wetting on the bed"..
The last time i slept on my p man bed, he came back and his bed was all wet. he just stare at me and didnt even say anytin. they only thing i thought i hear say " which kynd wahala be dis"....
Sincerely even our last born of 5 years has stopped bed wetting.
pls any solution
because this affecting my personality .
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by dacblogger: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Its simple,when you ve that urge 2 pee.hold it back Nd wake up...
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by iamharkinwaley: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
pishure or idontbelieveit
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked

She must strictly do the potty training tongue
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Okay, Ewww. embarassed

Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by mhisbliss(f): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
jesus, ahn ahn they should flog you until you're delivered
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
It might be a medical condition but the simple thing you can do is, to set an alarm to always wake you up to pee, or have someone do it at a specific time every night and try not to drink too much fluid at night

4 Likes

Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by darbeelicous(f): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
hmmmmmm........ This one is strong, firstly let her pray........ And then she should believe and always be positive, try not to think about it too much! Most stuffs happens through the mind....... She should also be vigilant at night I.e avoid deep sleep........ That's all I gat!
You do know that this is the wrong section for this thread right?

Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Theyveedo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added (removed) unto thou...

1 Like

Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by ITbomb(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Don't drink water from 6pm, set alarm to wake you at least 3 times in the night.

Make a conscious routine to do one activity before you urinate, this will help you know whether you are peeing in dream or reality.

For instance when you want to pee, open up nairaland, look at the time n date , ask anyone nearby to confirm the time for you. Then go and pee

If you are over press, don't pee, instead fight to wake up

I was there once

2 Likes

Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
ITbomb:
Don't drink water from 6pm, set alarm to wake you at least 3 times in the night.

Make a conscious routine to do one activity before you urinate, this will help you know whether you are peeing in dream or reality.

For instance when you want to pee, open up nairaland, look at the time n date , ask anyone nearby to confirm the time for you. Then go and pee

I was there once
PEEING
ITbomb:

I was there once
IN DREAM EXPLAIN SIR
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
I remember when I was young, when I used to bedwet, I used to fear it might not stop but it did, your case is damn serious at 19, I'm sure it will stop someday but if I were you, I wouldn't mind seeing a medical expert in case of necessity, good luck though.
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by cassidy1996(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
go on your kneels and pray to GOD, HE will help you out. take little water in the evening's
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by ufuosman(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Something like dis,some are spiritual, you need to pray hard. you need to check how u drink water, once is 6pm don't drink water if is possible or just sip it, and don't engage in hard work.

God will help u.
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
picture of yourself bed wetting or... grin
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
dacblogger:
Its simple,when you ve that urge 2 pee.hold it back Nd wake up...
from experience?
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Greenbullet(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
send a bag of rice and twelve chickens to your village, you will never bedwet again
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Kingsley1000(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
u need get laid asap
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by coolestchris(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
White garment church have the answer
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2 , in an event where someone wet his bed, with your level of expertise in this field, are there not activities he can engage his tool with so as to prevent a possible occurrence?.

If you are able to answer this well, then you ll get the gist of what I wanted to do with you.
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Montelukast(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:
Okay, Ewww. embarassed

Is that an advice!
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by twonigerians: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
hi guys you can now ask your questions related to relationships and life issues on a new blog. visit twonigerians.
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:
HateU2 , in an event where someone wet his bed, with your level of expertise in this field, are there not activities he can engage his tool with so as to prevent a possible occurrence?.

If you are able to answer this well, then you ll get the gist of what I wanted to do with you.
Are you blind ni? I said don't disturb me!
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
Are you blind ni? I said don't disturb me!
So how we go take settle our fight
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Certitude(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Use this method I used to stop wet-dream. jump out of bed when you feel it wants to drop. You'd have few drops on the bed though but it's way better.
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So how we go take settle our fight
are you slytubadth . Yes or No
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Azeequeen(f): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Most times,it'll be as if you are dreaming and you are urinating but in real life,you are bed wetting. Whenever you think you are dreaming n urinating,get a grip on yourself and wake up.

Better still,see a psychiatrist,it might be a mental condition.

Above all,seek God.

Good luck
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
are you slytubadth . Yes or No
How does it matter, sweetheart
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

How does it matter, sweetheart
because slytubadth is my enemy!!!
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
because slytubadth is my enemy!!!
This is 2017, make peace with your enemies starting with slytubadth
Re: I Am 19 Years And I Still Wet My Bed.. Pls Help . Am So Frustrated by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

This is 2017, make peace with your enemies starting with slytubadth
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So, you are not him

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / 2 Sex Workers Fight Publicly Over Client / I Did It. True Confession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.