Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (44277 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by RealityShot: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
omooba969:

Ok, on what account should a woman be beaten by a man?
Ask me again.. You no go go ask the woman posted here...
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by BushWickBill: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=ArabMopol post=52919929][/quote]

You are an id10t of unmitigated proportions.
You are a shallow waste of space.
You should refund the money spent on your education and your parents should sue the doctor who assisted in giving birth to you. Since your patents are brother and sister it's no wonder you are this slow.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by omooba969(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
RealityShot:

Ask me again.. You no go go ask the woman posted here...

grin

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by RealityShot: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
omooba969:

grin
I would rather close my mouth and you assume me ignorant Than open my mouth and claim not to be ignorant. Thank you
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Can you create a thread on this?

Tonyebacarnista so sorry I just saw your comment now. I would consider opening a thread on this and also the bad effect of fake pastors cos that was the genesis of the whole crises.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos / US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.