Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering (5510 Views)

Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... / Massive Recruitment In Nigeria At Huawei Technologies With Mouth Watering PAY / He Missed A Mouth Watering Job In An Oil Firm On The Day Of The Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by Lefty500: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2017
amicable09:
Lol.

For some people, that's naturally how they talk. But before it got this bad, she should have been corrected first. I'm very sure it didn't start when she got the job, she most likely used those words during interview too.

Outright sack is too harsh.
She'll get another job in a company that will appreciate the grace of God on her skills cheesy
I don't think you actually read the story well, she was corrected after the interview
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by money1st: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2017
If Daniel and Joseph remained so insensitive to the different environments they lived in, they won't have found relevance to the government of their time.

You, as a Christian must be able to differentiate church ⛪ from work.

If you are really the best, they will look for you, then you can show them your God.

2 Likes

Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by Nickymezor(f): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmmmm, taking this tale wit a pinch of salt
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by ToyePayne05(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2017
check out this traffic update site by the special grace of God
www.trafficator.ng
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by amicable09(f): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lefty500:

I don't think you actually read the story well, she was corrected after the interview
Thanks for making me reread and this time, to the end cheesy

I got the story better this time.
Thanks.
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
GreenMavro:
By God's Grace God has something big for her in his Tabernacle

Baba, she no go see anything on top tabernacle o angry you forgot the era of burnt offering is over
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
tafrica:
LOOL, story sounds like an illusion, but don't let me spoil the fun.

In another twist, funnily, the guy employed in his stead will go to church (if a christian) to testify how God removed someone for him.

You see!!!! You see!!! undecided that is why it's very wrong to attribute all this BS to God. God had created all the laws already! If a satanist, atheist etc obeys it, he will prosper! So afterall God is obviously not in the business of blessing or cursing anybody.

You bless and curse yourself by your actions!!!

After I had this figured out, I now have an aversion for anything religious especially 'born again' people, pastors, Imams undecidedetc.

LMAO grin l remember those churching days,

the new newly employed guy will be like "brethren, the Lord drove away the Amelikites for his children to occupy grin" kai christianity a hail o grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by Gerrard59(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by Bahddo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lol. Nigerians are overly religious. We cannot sit our religious asses up and take full responsibility for our tasks and failures, both as individuals and as a nation.

Hope she learns her lesson. Answer questions in realistic terms not vague religious nonsense. The only business that thrives merely with an appearance of godliness is the church.
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by ameezy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
banjicom:
angry
By the special grace of God this post will Never make Frontpage!
grin grin grin[
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by BlackOnassis(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
This story takes me back to the day i almost drowned. I swam like crazy and survived but swallowed lots of water. My mom then said it wasnt me, it was God's grace. The kind evil look i gave her ehn angry
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by uzoexcel(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
lol...hilarious...she sure learnt her lesson
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
If i am such people's boss, i will also say that i will pay u ur salary by God's grace
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by apollo13(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Could this be real? Hmmmm
Re: How Being Too Religious Made My Female Friend Carelessly Lost Her Mouth Watering by ehis05(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Authoreety:
By the special Grace of God she'l get a beta job

Dt one obviously isn't for her. Period!

It was her job abeg she was been too over religious n d situation doesn't call 4 it..be realistic she got da job by Gods grace n she will get anoda by Gods grace buh must av learnt 4rm dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

) Who Else Receive This Mail.(interview / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? / Immediate Openings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.