Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,273 members, 7,867,720 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Oath-taking: Is It Advisable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oath-taking: Is It Advisable? (580 Views)

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oath-taking: Is It Advisable? by FixNaija(m): 6:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Hey guys, there is this girl I'm madly in Love with although she is in a relationship however she has finally agreed to let d guy go and accept me but she gave a condition that we must take an oath together that I will love her for life. Pls is it advisable to take an oath?
Re: Oath-taking: Is It Advisable? by Preshivano01(m): 6:13am On Jan 18, 2017
dnt even think about it

2 Likes

Re: Oath-taking: Is It Advisable? by Omotayojohn: 6:13am On Jan 18, 2017
I pity you oh .
Don't try it
If u are a xtian

1 Like

Re: Oath-taking: Is It Advisable? by FixNaija(m): 6:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Omotayojohn:
I pity you oh .
Don't try it
If u are a xtian

I'm a Christian and one of those guys unlucky with the right partner for a serious relationship
Re: Oath-taking: Is It Advisable? by Mjshexy(f): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Bros she can love & accept u without an oath, don't try it. Just give her ur assurance & desire to take the relationship to the altar if that's what both of u want, also introduce her to friends & family members let her have a secured mind. You also know where u are coming from before she accepted & u know what she gave up for u so please treat her well cool
Re: Oath-taking: Is It Advisable? by Olalan(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2017
On no occasion should you take an oath with someone, you seem she's perfect now but in reality only time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Come And See this O. / Valentine's Day Fever: Swagless Hence Babeless. Tomorrow Alone. #nervous / Baby Mama Alert: Runtown Is About To Become A Father Like Davido, Wizkid Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.