Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

"My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses (47625 Views)

Gloria Kemasuode Roaming The Street 'Mad'. Mentally Sick. AFN Intervenes / Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them / Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by buchilino(m): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Haphard:
Who no go wan sleep with u, with all these things u carry 4body

SOME LIKE DEM BIG.
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by juliusocean(m): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2017
fSociety:
Sleep with you? _Bitch, have you looked in the mirror? you cant even sleep with yourself!!
Why evils?
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by bestpunterever: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2017
fSociety:
Sleep with you? _Bitch, have you looked in the mirror? you cant even sleep with yourself!!
are you the coach?

1 Like

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
that coach is choice less
lol bro u wicked gan!

1 Like

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by NicoBaba(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2017
fSociety:
its too early for dis man...
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Handsomecole(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2017
That coach must be a gay.

1 Like

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by kkboy(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2017
You See

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2017
konji na ....bastard
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by sekem: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2017
Seriously?

Then that coach must be bat blind! lipsrsealed

angelo5uk:
Men will always put their di.ck in anything... As long as it has hole

Abeg count me out joor!
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by ekpesa(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2017
this coach sef....., must you sleep with every living thing?
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by kerryjossy(f): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2017
I'm glad u didn't commit suicide... i'm glad u kept striving regardless of the 'destiny killer' that wanted to destroy u. Thats the spirit. Girls should emulate u my dear. We should stop opening our legs for our bosses just to be 'promoted'. Que sera sera!!!

2 Likes

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by BlueMurder(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2017
I was hoping she'd name names. I don't see how this vituperation is helpful to anyone.
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Haphard(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2017
angels09:

grow up kid.... that could be your mom
Have sense kid, she could be your granny idiat
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by FUSS: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2017
Mjshexy:
You mean with this body structure shocked

na, na wa o.
that coach no sabi anything fa!

1 Like

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by FUSS: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2017
angelo5uk:
Men will always put their di.ck in anything... As long as it has hole

that one na lie o!

1 Like

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by chrisco555(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2017
If e want sleep with you, you too go want sleep with back. And if he sleep with you, you to go sleep with am back. Na do me I do you no one go vex
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Whytelyon(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
This is what a lot of ladies go through. May God bless you for speaking out.

Unprofessional leaders everywhere. The funniest is the most of these people have wife(ves) and kids at home.

Tomorrow now them go say na person dey pursue them from their village shocked shocked shocked

How do you want your children's life to be better or your home to be peaceful when you are destroying the lives of others

Vengeance is crying sad

I don't see it that way, if most of your fellow ladies didn't fall for that earlier, even gate men (janitors) of companies wouldn't want to have their way with you guys.
Good a thing many of you are getting wise.
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by djbobby007: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2017
kings09:
Nawa oo. Coach wan chop American punna
did u read word for word?American puna, she ever go America b4 d incidence
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by fyneboi79(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
that coach is choice less
I swear.

1 Like

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by slap1(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Some men get mind... What you're not sure you'd finish, you still want to start it.
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by timmydahpeace(f): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2017
fSociety:
address the issue where it should be addressed, you don't know you might find yourself in the situation tomorrow....i'm sure you will accept sha.. undecided
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Haphard:
Have sense kid, she could be your granny idiat
ain't your father figure.... don't get too confused just because your fathers changed nightly..get a grip on reality kid
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by ahamonyeka(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Nne if I be your coach I wan sleep with o cos all these things wey you gather for body reach to wake dead man from death.
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by dsocioemmy(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2017
Aunty no be today this things dey our sport... Even women football dey suffer am too. Just stay for America jare
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by CoolFreeday(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Julietcutie:
na wa o
na so, they're everywhere. its unfortunate
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by CoolFreeday(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
This is what a lot of ladies go through. May God bless you for speaking out.

Unprofessional leaders everywhere. The funniest is the most of these people have wife(ves) and kids at home.

Tomorrow now them go say na person dey pursue them from their village shocked shocked shocked

How do you want your children's life to be better or your home to be peaceful when you are destroying the lives of others

Vengeance is crying sad

its really unfortunate

1 Like

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by tianshie(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2017
fSociety:

You're a f.ool.
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by toogbasky(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2017
With dis kinda stature, u shud b happy ur coach wants u, Even if u see bobrisky tank God
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by guychidile: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2017
The authority should step in now ,invite the athlete and investigate the allegation and get the truth.
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by alklas(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
D coach b dey go him funeral abi
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by modaink333: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2017
Its ok shaa but

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai / Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.