Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit (96758 Views)

Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls / MMM Sets Withdrawal Limit For Participants / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Brugo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sorry. We warned you. Even the crooked website of MMM warned you. Nobody should harm himself. Just go out and hustle. You can still recover this year.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by mccoy47(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justice28:

Had it been someone told me that dull people like you still exist, I would have doubted, but here you are dumb idiot grin
How much did u lose in MMM? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
And i just registered now, but why now?

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by SuperBlack: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
fifty:
That's because it's not a withdrawal limit. The programmers hv worked on P.Os to enable small cash outs for the benefit of those who have small amts.

Plus note this...

Meeting Update Jan 18th

Priority now is for those with smaller amount on their PO.

Hundreds of thousands has got help and more will get as we progress gradually.

With time large Ghers would be given prioity to cash out hence the unpairing of large PH requests as well till date.

It's important to do the promo tasks to counter the media pressure.
How fast the system recorver depends on our confidence in the system.

Opinion also needed on the freezing of bonuses acquired before December 13.

Vote was also done on whether bonuses should keep grow or not.

We also voted for mavro 30% to stop growth after 30days, 50days or continue to grow.

These votes are our opinions which is very important for Mavrodi to take decision.

Our community is going back to normal. We have to explain this to our downlines. The more positive we are, will determine how fast we'll recover. We must speak positive and confidently about our community to people around us.

We want to create a system where people help each other and a system that will be sustainable. We must be positive and be confident. Do the promo tasks.

We'll inform you about updates with time. Ignore the unconfirmed media news.

We shall overcome!

Thank you.
419ner. I wish i can catch you in person and flog my money out of your AsZ

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by mengho(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
goldenval:
My Yoruba friend that invested all his money over 2million naira is now down with depression and is owing his workers 2 months salaries Now, yesterday he managed to sold one of his generator at 5000 just to see money for feeding......

You guys should do something pls..... Before ppl will die for Una head

Am a gud guy, tell him next time he wants to sell another generator I will pay him 6k

13 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Yomiwayne80(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
fifty:
That's because it's not a withdrawal limit. The programmers hv worked on P.Os to enable small cash outs for the benefit of those who have small amts.

Plus note this...

Meeting Update Jan 18th

With time large Ghers would be given prioity to cash out hence the unpairing of large PH requests as well till date.

We also voted for mavro 30% to stop growth after 30days, 50days or continue to grow.

These votes are our opinions which is very important for Mavrodi to take decision.

Our community is going back to normal. We have to explain this to our downlines. The more positive we are, will determine how fast we'll recover. We must speak positive and confidently about our community to people around us.

We want to create a system where people help each other and a system that will be sustainable. We must be positive and be confident. Do the promo tasks.

We shall overcome!

Thank you.

Useless guiders.... Using our hard earned cash to enrich yourselves.... Promoting the business for your selfish bonus interest... Why not PH with the millions in your account?

18 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by rusher14: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
And it's showing error if you want to get help of that 21k
I don't know how they calculated it,the 31k is less than 5percent of my money
They've given you your closing balance.

Time to look for another get rich quick scheme.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by princetom1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Omo, see mavrodian grin

Am not happy that people had lost money o, but some people need Cain for believing mmm will last forever, too greedy idiotic gullible mumu mugu maga

cycle: Jeffy1206

5 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by ephi123(f): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
hw is you

hahaha, I can see you are a fan of Jenifa cheesy welcome to the club.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Sibrah: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
And it's showing error if you want to get help of that 21k
I don't know how they calculated it,the 31k is less than 5percent of my money
That's atleast N600K you have there.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

See the height of your irresponsibility and insensitivity over the plight of your country men who were [s]just out to escape abject poverty ravaging this country. All you can offer them is mockery You may be too intelligent and wise that you avoid misfortune but sorry you cursed with stupidity[/s]

........ Warned over and over and over and over and over again, dozens of posts where created, Govervment officials warned, owner of nairaland gave out front-page just to help educate marvodians, and yet they never listened. Nigerians just don't understand logic.
we don't know maths, this scheme will not last in a country like finland or Denmark where the average IQ of citizens are in tripple digits unlike Nigeria where our entire population IQ is averaging around 76 (can you imagine). That's why it's so easy to fool Nigerians with Logic, which is what is happening. If you repackage MMM, 3 million nigerians will still fall for it.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by ammyluv2002(f): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:
I just gave help of 1,000,000 naira. MMM Rocks.
WehDone Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Dething: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Na laugh I dey laugh una!

where are the online bullies and guilders?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by erico2k2(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justice28:

Had it been someone told me that dull people like you still exist, I would have doubted, but here you are dumb idiot grin
Where did your sense of humour go??
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Fedayeen02: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin
ephi123:

hahaha, I can see you are a fan of Jenifa cheesy welcome to the club.
Did you do MMM
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
and so their sorrows continue grin grin grin
Where is that clown polyestar
I told ya Ill be back

3 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by 9jatatafo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
stop living your lives on the fast lanes

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by 2shur: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
baba shut up dia.
enuf of dis your customer care format.
me sef i dey run customer care format too.
una don scam everybody.
why una bo include me join.
i 4 dey compose better format ror clients
fifty:

Plus note this...

Meeting Update Jan 18th

We shall overcome!

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Koolking(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
^^^You guys would have sorted it out before the resumption if you actually have common sense,beside i don't know what make you think those with small amount on their PO need more help than the people with big amount
Why is it difficult for you to understand that,some people collected loan,some lend money,some used their rent,some sold their things and some used customers fund to invest in the scheme,I know you guys are the one holding all our funds and there is nothing we can do about it
Just want you to shut down the web at once and stop killing us gradually

Hahahahahaaha! My guy don provoke at last.

Sorry bro. The truth is that, you guys all paid into a proxy account set up at the site backend. Forget the fallacy that there is no central account. Nigerian banks don't freeze your account. How come you cant go to bank and withdraw your money? The top shots guiders know what's up. Scams are always well thought out and played out.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
goldenval:
My Yoruba friend that invested all his money over 2million naira is now down with depression and is owing his workers 2 months salaries Now, yesterday he managed to sold one of his generator at 5000 just to see money for feeding......

Are u serious?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by doskie(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Koolking:

Does that mean you have accepted the fact that MMM is a dubious venture that can never change the world positively? MMM in the long short run shall engender untold depression, deeper than what recession would bring. Your money is gone. No Mavrovian wants to PH for you to be able to withdraw the 30K. It's MMM deliberate strategy to swallow your money. Just roll with the punches of your lost. The future is brighter

There is no short cut to wealth and happiness. Ideas and hard work will always rule the world. Wealth is ideas in abundance and happiness is a choice.
my question is this.. Where did all the money go? Who benefits from this crash?
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by cashlurd(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
please let's still exercise some patience
Just successfully PH of NGN300,000.

#IStandWithMMM

5 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by microscopic: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM crashed last year December

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
To all them mavrodians....

Sorry.

But we warned you.

Now...face the END OF THE ROAD....squarely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n9Bk1OynlA

5 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sorry for the loss to all the mmm participant.
I'm also a participant .. I did hit and run. Secret to staying ahead of this ponzi scheme is to play smart by investing when its fresh and a lot of people are still available to sell the idea to but when its polarized as the case of mmm everyone already knew about it even cab driver..no new intake. What all ponzi are doing is called wealth redistribution.. Be smart to know when to pull out.. I'm always on the look out for new ponzi scheme when its still fresh and promising... Chop and run

12 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by caesaraba(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
spacks:
Hmmm..Wetin person no go see for this naija....someone called me that am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM and he said brother please send anytin you have, na God pair us not MMM wink cheesy
Lwkmd! This is soooo funny.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by erico2k2(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

See the height of your irresponsibility and insensitivity over the plight of your country men who were just out to escape abject poverty ravaging this country. All you can offer them is mockery You may be too intelligent and wise that you avoid misfortune but sorry you cursed with stupidity
Shame on you and your likes idiots.
My friend shaar aa a app
Did we not warn them . Credit to Nairaland the FG who spoke out the central bank warned . So what's you bloody xcuse . Did you lot not. Call us enemy of progress ? ?
Look of E pain you go and provide help instead of laughing frm behind

8 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
cashlurd:
please let's still exercise some patience
Just successfully PH of NGN300,000.

#IStandWithMMM

But the number of people wey wan GH of N300000 far surpasses those of you who PH.

Please....stop misleading people. The game is over.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by 2shur: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
i told you guys.
read all my posts.
mmm wud keep giving excuses till una commmit suicide.
bank even better based on daily limit for atm withdrawals.

but this one na gbosa.
stamped...
max withdrawal na like 60$.
if u got 5m... minus the 31k...d resst goes to the guiders.

hahahahahahaha.

greatest fools 4 life.
oh bobs local dey pay o.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by kissoflife: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
goldenval:

5 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by bazzyblings: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Where are those horses promoting mmm ? How market

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted / MMM Nigeria Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.