Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit (96750 Views)

Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls / MMM Sets Withdrawal Limit For Participants / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by rusher14: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
nkemjacob2:
even if they said 5000 as limit to withdraw they re better than your government that is not trust able

This one still never believe.
grin

6 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
cashlurd:
please let's still exercise some patience
Just successfully PH of NGN300,000.

#IStandWithMMM
Yimu
Liar grin
#Who will pay?

5 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by scachy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
I laugh wen I see able bodied men and women say they have faith or have lost faith in MMM,(A PONZI SCHEME!!!) the earlier you all realize that MMM is not and can never be sustainable, the better for una. And to think that some people said they invested 800k, 1m, 2m and so on sound crazy to me. shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Sibrah: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
2tek:
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) RECESSION: You don't tell a man whose only source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.
It is pple like u who sold their brothers to slavery for whiskey and mirror. Keep typing trash . . .

15 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by EasyMind(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
spacks:
Hmmm..Wetin person no go see for this naija....someone called me that am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM and he said brother please send anytin you have, na God pair us not MMM wink cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by princetom1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:
I just gave help of 1,000,000 naira. MMM Rocks.

Make una see this mumu o, at this dieing state, u still have the guts to wanna scam people with ur lies? Even if u be dangote, u no dey grow money for tree. Shut ur fucking lie up

10 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by playfulvivo: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
goldenval:
mine is 21k Limit despite my over 800k in the account

omo u get money o...over 800K...

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Meanwhile ......at the Temple of Mavrodi, somewhere in Nigeria..Prophet Mavrodious and his boss High Priest Guider no 1 are trying to revive the flagging faith of their follo..sorry downlines....

PROPHET MAVRODIUS: Mavordi be praised!

MAVRO ZOMBIES: All Praise to Mavordi.!

PROPHET MAVRODIUS: Do not fear Mavordians, for our god Mavordi has spoken. He has told us his prophets that we his servants must PH more to GH more. Hail to Mavrodi!

MAVRO ZOMBIES: All Praise to Mavordi!

PROPHET MAVRODIOUS: Our god Mavrodi said so in the book of Sergey ch 3 vs 5 that we must count it all joy when our mavors are frozen, and our payments are not coming, for the testing of your faith in Mavro will produce joy in the afterlife with millions of Mavro and Naira. All hail to Mavrodi

MAVRO ZOMBIES: All hail the Great Mavrodi

PROPHET MAVORDIOUS: But as a sign that our god Mavordi still cares for us, he has given us a gift of N31000 as the Blessed Maximum. So, even though you PH N1million, thou shalt only get N30000, But as our god Mavrodi has said...the testing of our faith in him is a blessing indeed. Glory to Mavrodi

MAVRO ZOMBIES: All hail the Great Mavrodi.

PROPHET MAVORDIOUS.: So do not be discouraged , O Mavrodians....for thy faith's reward is at hand. Yes....you did not recieve of the Blessed Mavro in December, and even though ye do not recieve the belssed gift in January....have no fear. For our Mavrodi is using this fire to sift out the weeds from the wheat...and even now...thou shalt soon be rewarded for thy faith in Mavrodi. Praise be to his name

MAVRO ZOMBIES: All hail Mavrodi.

HIGH BISHOP GUIDER NO1: Let us pray.

Our Mavordi, who art in Moscow
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Mavros come
Thy will be done in our bank accounts
As it is in thy Mavro.
Give us this day
Bountiful Mavro
And forgive us our lack of faith
Even as we wait for thy blessings of Mavro in patience
Lead us not into the tempter's hand
But deliver us from the Media, Nairaland and the Government.
For thine is the Blessed Mavro
And the Divine and Exalted Dollar
For ever and ever, till the world ends 5billion years from now.
All hail Mavro.

wink

(Keep on waiting for them mavro and GH that will never come grin)

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by emoch(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Let’s talk entrepreneurship - Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr. Whatsapp 08181311560 or visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by 9ja4show: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
My own limit is 1,000 out of the 100,000 I provided

2 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by destinyokes: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Well God will take control on this matter
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
kropotkin2:
Oga Chuddy dey flex dem Mugu people money. Smile for the cameras grin grin
where ever this guy goes, Nigerians will Harass him ehn grin grin
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by 2shur: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
baba 3k cash with free beer blackwood...and pepper soup.
i dey find gen
mengho:

Am a gud guy, tell him next time he wants to sell another generator I will pay him 6k
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
poyet:
Wish you guys the best of luck!

Come to think of it, what were you thinking? Where were thinking they they were gonna get all that money to pay you guys? No new subscribers! You it's a robbing-Peter-to-pay-Paul kind of thing.
Many Peters have gone into hiding now so no Peter for Paul to rob again unless they will turn to psquare to help them out.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Seun lalasticlala Mavrodi don carry come again
This is cold grin
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by BlueRayDick: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Yomiwayne80:
This daily trauma is even worst than robbers stealing your cash.... Notting will make me PH to anybody
If they like they should release my cash and if they like they should hold on to it....
Any guider I ever come across is dead already

chuddy says bring the game on grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Koolking(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
cashlurd:
please let's still exercise some patience
Just successfully PH of NGN300,000.

#IStandWithMMM

#YouShallStandAlone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Deejacy2:
where ever this guy goes, Nigerians will Harass him ehn grin grin
How dem wan take see am? Person wey don hammer billions can disappear in a puff of smoke never to be heard of again grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
For those of us conversant with the Banking preconosolidated era, banks that went liquidated, Customers were only given 50000 Naira no matter how much you deposited. If this MMM was a mutual fund sharing scheme as one is meant to believe, they wouldnt have closed. So many GHs less PHs, so what do you expect? People are willing to put more but the system is not sustainable. Why should anyone be given 30% or 40% if you provide help? You help because you want to. Has gofundme closed? Go figure. For those that cashed out earlier you made a wise decision, when you cash out start something tangible and sustainable. That's why they said use SPARE cash so that you won't hold them liable if they crash which is inevitable. It's not about the media, that's how ponzi schemes are designed.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by IamPatriotic(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Who will Provide the Help undecided

The Help will come from people like you and me But

MMM has lost that trust that will make the PHers to believe they will get Help tomorrow.

Things are tight in Jan and expenses like school fees, rents take front burner

A lot of GHers will not invest their money if they are PHed because they know the queue for GH is longer than Mississippi River

The media has done a lot of awareness and damages to MMM

where's the "HELP" they provided last year? give them their helps back na...

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
I invested 40k of my spare money and it has grown to 80k+....I am trying to get d 31k limit and still is showing error. make dem even give me d 31k mak I use dat one hold body, half bread is better Dan puff puff. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Kobicove(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
The waiting game continues grin
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
This was bound to happen. we warned them but no they said we were enemies of progress.

two girls got angry with me because I refused to register under them. after the crash our relationships are not same again. I guess they can't come out to apologise to me. idiots.

In mmm we.......

SHUT UP

6 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by kingsley2rhyme(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Many people are here making foolery of themselves thinking they are mocking the mmm participants. If u have no gut to do it, u shouldn't use ur senseless comments to discourage the weak minded participant. For those who have their frozen in the scheme, SORRY, I'm sure with time, it will fall back in shape and if it doesn't, well, ul have to take heart, but it bemuses me that despite the stern warning by mmm for participants to only provide help with their spare money some people still went ahead to borrow money, use people's money, use money meant for other important things, Gosh!!!! This is a capital act of SELFISHNESS. I hope you find a way of recompense incase you don't recover your money back.
It might interest the senseless mockers that people are getting help and some are still providing help. When the scheme was on break, it should have been a known fact that in order to get help, u should be ready to provide help first. I think the mmm management just realized how impatient people are in wanting to get help than provide help.
I'm not a guider or whatever but I can say that some people are established from the scheme and for those talking rubbish about mmm getting their money back, it's not a bank and it doesn't collect people's money, u only provide mutual help to each other.

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by nmreports: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Fedayeen02: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
IamPatriotic:

where's the "HELP" they provided last year? give them their helps back na...
I got the help i provided
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Unibenfucker(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
princeade86:
I dey fine with MMM money

Mmm dey really show for your body. See as you fine with your succulent mmm Bobby. I dont mind to be your boo so we can share the mmm money. There is love in sharing

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by nyxus(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Who will Provide the Help undecided

The Help will come from people like you and me But

MMM has lost that trust that will make the PHers to believe they will get Help tomorrow.

Things are tight in Jan and expenses like school fees, rents take front burner

A lot of GHers will not invest their money if they are PHed because they know the queue for GH is longer than Mississippi River

The media has done a lot of awareness and damages to MMM

One of the core functions of media in any sane society is that it's expository i.e it exposes!!!

The media just served as Umpire to the game between MMM Vs Some gullible Nigerian... Need I say more on who lost!!!

6 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by rejoice4eva(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Its bad to be deceived. But every body gets deceived sometime. But it is worst when someone keeps deceiving himself. Be wise! Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by jeffery23: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
Check your account a new withdrawal limit is out

my withdrawal limit is not appearing on my page, how can I check it please?

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by authority2006(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
Lets wait if the 31.000 is daily or monthly or a pay off
The worse is the 31k is showing error if you want to get help
What baffle me is when you try to collect the 31k the balance is showing 0.00
One South African who happens to be a member of nairaland has said this long time ago. He said that exactly the same thing happened in South Africa. You withdraw little amounts of money and remaining disappear automatically and instantly. End of story for you, end of agony journey for you guys, end of MMM!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by ephi123(f): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
grin grin Did you do MMM

I did NNN grin

I didn't, but now I am feeling bad for those who did. Nairaland has not made things easy for them either.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted / MMM Nigeria Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.