Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit (96749 Views)

Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls / MMM Sets Withdrawal Limit For Participants / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by abbey621(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
I can't really blame those who participated out of ignorance/frustration before the numerous warnings came out. However, I emphatically blame those who failed to heed the warnings and kept pumping money into this useless SCAM since October 2016. For those people, you will see paper and call it money by the time poverty is done with you!

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by jeffery23: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
goldenval:
mine is 21k Limit despite my over 800k in the account

my withdrawal limit is not appearing on my page, how
can I check it please to know my limits?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by jeffery23: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
goldenval:
a friend of mine is showing 31k limits despite over 2million there

can I check it please?
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by nyxus(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
kingsley2rhyme:
Many people are here making foolery of themselves thinking they are mocking the mmm participants. If u have no gut to do it, u shouldn't use ur senseless comments to discourage the weak minded participant. For those who have their frozen in the scheme, SORRY, I'm sure with time, it will fall back in shape and if it doesn't, well, ul have to take heart, but it bemuses me that despite the stern warning by mmm for participants to only provide help with their spare money some people still went ahead to borrow money, use people's money, use money meant for other important things, Gosh!!!! This is a capital act of SELFISHNESS. I hope you find a way of recompense incase you don't recover your money back.
It might interest the senseless mockers that people are getting help and some are still providing help. When the scheme was on break, it should have been a known fact that in order to get help, u should be ready to provide help first. I think the mmm management just realized how impatient people are in wanting to get help than provide help.
I'm not a guider or whatever but I can say that some people are established from the scheme and for those talking rubbish about mmm getting their money back, it's not a bank and it doesn't collect people's money, u only provide mutual help to each other.

#PonziScheme
The many failings of weak mind.
Too lazy to work the normal way.
#GetRichQuickSyndrome
It's time we face the truth. MMM is Gone.
Mavrodi is sure to reap the benefit #Karma

4 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by jeffery23: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ritzychic:
Mine is 31 too
my withdrawal limit is not appearing on my page, how can I check it please?
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by godwinony(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
doskie:
izit nor better to take it naw before they reduce it 2500 naira.

11 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by jeffery23: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
Lets wait if the 31.000 is daily or monthly or a pay off
The worse is the 31k is showing error if you want to get help
What baffle me is when you try to collect the 31k the balance is showing 0.00

can I check it please?
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by buffalowings: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
And it's showing error if you want to get help of that 21k
I don't know how they calculated it,the 31k is less than 5percent of my money

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
kropotkin2:
How dem wan take see am? Person wey don hammer billions can disappear in a puff of smoke never to be heard of again grin
Lol his still in Lagos, but maybe he will be disguising himself grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=buffalowings post=52912702][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by yinkslinks(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
I am back from the NL cell. They finally released me cus I am anti-seun

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by yinkslinks(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Maybe you money is big. They are paying those with little money I guess.
jeffery23:

can I check it please?
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Bamz(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
fifty:

Indeed, peace be unto u

Epic response. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
spacks:
Hmmm..Wetin person no go see for this naija....someone called me that am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM and he said brother please send anytin you have, na God pair us not MMM wink cheesy

lwkmh!gringrin
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Bamz(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:

There is nothing worse than self deceit. You are a very sincere person,
U see things for what they are, not those ones still trying to paint black white.
Be hopeful tho, just beg the person to go online and click I refuse to make payment
So yu can be repaired paired again cheesy hopefully with those people who still have faith in the drowning system.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by AdamuUcheOla: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
2tek:
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) RECESSION: You don't tell a man whose only source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

SMH ....Slowpoke smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by HyDef(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
"Oh no! I've been defrauded by a ponzi scheme! Life isn't fair! cry"
Keep them coming. It's fun to read. smiley

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
goldenval:
My Yoruba friend that invested all his money over 2million naira is now down with depression and is owing his workers 2 months salaries Now, yesterday he sold one of his generator at 5000 just to see money for feeding......

You guys should do something pls..... Before ppl will die for Una head
your igbo friend must have sold his children and family too after investing like 10 million as you said.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Bhol28: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Byko899:
Thought you guys where told MMM has no central account ,now how are they holding your money again ?
They wiil hold MMM website responsible,Greed and foolishness is what will make someone withdraw all his/her savings and put it into MMM.No contact address,email.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by buffalowings: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
princeade86:
I dey fine with MMM money

Probably a male behind that moniker

Anyway

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by SweetJoystick(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
princeade86:
I dey fine with MMM money
Lol you pack make up full face say you dey fine? grin
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by scobaba: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
2tek:
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) RECESSION: You don't tell a man whose only source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

You got just one LIKE after this nice explanation. a sign that your people are gradually facing reality. just 5 days ago, you would have gotten 200 LIKES.

I guess you are a guider, hommie stop projecting a dead cause and count your losses.

14 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by AdamuUcheOla: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
vicade:
There is a thin line between sheer greed and business risk. So many people laughed in my face when i said its a ponzi scam fueled by greed. I pray people dont take this P but i told you so. Charles Ponzi is the father of this kind of scams.

I saw the scam from day one when the guiders and the admin are not transparent enough and will definitely GH without PH but people covered that by saying MMM doesnt have central account and all that gibberish. This is the first phase. MMM will survive till easter when the final punishment on the greedy will occur. Imagine making 3.6 Million profit on 1 million naira annually. If that is not greed i dont know what it is

True talk.

Actually it works out to making a profit of approximately 16m on 1m on the assumption that the monthly interest of 30% is reinvested into the scheme. That's more than 1600% in profits...mind blowing.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by lele007: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:

The media has done a lot of awareness and damages to MMM

It speaks volumes that you consider "awareness" and "damages" to be synonymous, to mean the same thing.

Tomorrow they call our leader crooks, as if them no follow dey crooked.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by omolorlarh: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
fifty:
That's because it's not a withdrawal limit. The programmers hv worked on P.Os to enable small cash outs for the benefit of those who have small amts.

Plus note this...

Meeting Update Jan 18th

Priority now is for those with smaller amount on their PO.

Hundreds of thousands has got help and more will get as we progress gradually.

With time large Ghers would be given prioity to cash out hence the unpairing of large PH requests as well till date.

It's important to do the promo tasks to counter the media pressure.
How fast the system recorver depends on our confidence in the system.

Opinion also needed on the freezing of bonuses acquired before December 13.

Vote was also done on whether bonuses should keep grow or not.

We also voted for mavro 30% to stop growth after 30days, 50days or continue to grow.

These votes are our opinions which is very important for Mavrodi to take decision.

Our community is going back to normal. We have to explain this to our downlines. The more positive we are, will determine how fast we'll recover. We must speak positive and confidently about our community to people around us.

We want to create a system where people help each other and a system that will be sustainable. We must be positive and be confident. Do the promo tasks.

We'll inform you about updates with time. Ignore the unconfirmed media news.

We shall overcome!

Thank you.
please stop promoting them..we know you are with them.thanks

3 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Kalman(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
kingsley2rhyme:
Many people are here making foolery of themselves thinking they are mocking the mmm participants. If u have no gut to do it, u shouldn't use ur senseless comments to discourage the weak minded participant. For those who have their frozen in the scheme, SORRY, I'm sure with time, it will fall back in shape and if it doesn't, well, ul have to take heart, but it bemuses me that despite the stern warning by mmm for participants to only provide help with their spare money some people still went ahead to borrow money, use people's money, use money meant for other important things, Gosh!!!! This is a capital act of SELFISHNESS. I hope you find a way of recompense incase you don't recover your money back.
It might interest the senseless mockers that people are getting help and some are still providing help. When the scheme was on break, it should have been a known fact that in order to get help, u should be ready to provide help first. I think the mmm management just realized how impatient people are in wanting to get help than provide help.
I'm not a guider or whatever but I can say that some people are established from the scheme and for those talking rubbish about mmm getting their money back, it's not a bank and it doesn't collect people's money, u only provide mutual help to each other.
Baboon. Shows you have no common sense. If you did not study Economics in School, which i`m sure you did not, whose fault is it then. Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by sammyj: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin
anjigirl:
Lets wait if the 31.000 is daily or monthly or a pay off
The worse is the 31k is showing error if you want to get help
What baffle me is when you try to collect the 31k the balance is showing 0.00
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by sinaj(f): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
jeffery23:

can I check it please?
u will see it when u try to gh

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Decryptor(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
RooRuudRonSaha:
your igbo friend must have sold his children and family too after investing like 10 million as you said.

Igbos are not stupid! We are SMWRT just like CHUDDY!

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Khalifa22: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
please how do i check the limit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted / MMM Nigeria Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.