Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. (12032 Views)

Non Religious Believers in god Come Here / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / Best Answer For Asking A Silly Question Like This. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by JackBizzle: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Joshthefirst:
lol

An arithmetic VALUE OR SYMBOL representing a [bbPARTICULAR[/b] quantity.

Infinity is not a real number. Smh lb.

Please just google it.

Infinity does not have to be a real number to be a number. The square root of -1 is not a real number.

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Actually its not a poor argument at all, I suggest you reread it.

I think I dealt with it properly . If you don't think so , you could show me where you don't agree with it .
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by oaroloye(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
SHALOM!

DeepSight:

Aseity

a·se·i·ty (ə-sē′ĭ-tē, ā-, -sā′-)

n. Philosophy
The state or quality of existing in and of oneself, without external cause.

HE CAME FROM OUTSIDE OUR KEN.

. DEUTERONOMY 29:29.

29. The Secret (Things belong) unto The LORD our God:
but those things (which are) revealed
(belong) unto us and to our Children for ever,
that we may do all The Words of this Law.
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
thehomer:

You speak as if it is a bad thing to think and act reasonably. Actually, it is more like, certain actions ascribed to a so-called good God make no sense so either the God is malicious or doesn't exist.

Actually it's a wonderful to think and reason logically . Just that it's apparent that atheists can't do so . That's your opinion about God , I have no problem with it . Again , a blatant appeal to common sense .

Why acknowledge the existence of a God when there's no good reason to do so? What is your logical proof or demonstration of your God's existence?

You can check the first page for the answer . You can read my posts from the first page before I switched to Christian theism . I think you should study deism to understand the logic behind acknowledging the existence of God .

Did you receive this so-called divine revelation? Or was it from a third party?

God can manifest in different ways and I experience Him in a lot of ways especially miracles not just in my life but in the life of so many people I know .

I want to know why you think a good, omnipotent and omniscient God would allow child abuse in his church.

FREEWILL . Even Pharisees and the Sadducees were called hypocritical by Christ himself while they worked as religious leaders in the vineyard of God . Christ also warned us of false prophets and teachers ; apparently anyone who sexually abuses any member of the church isn't of God thus a false prophet or teacher .

I want to know why you think Jesus' act was a sacrifice.

Christ's action correlates with the meaning of sacrifice : he gave up his position as God , ruler of the universe , to die for man so that he won't be damned forever : John 3 16 explained that clearly . And According to Job : what is man that thou shouldest magnify him and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him ? Why should an ineffably great being like God be concerned with the affairs of men ? Job couldn't fathom why God, the source of existence to all that is , is immensely interested in man .

I want to know why God thought drowning almost all of humanity in a flood was a good idea.

God abhors sin and sin separates man from God . This same Punishment would be meted out to man not with water but with fire before the eternal reign of Christ here on earth .

I want to know why God has failed to do what is necessary to get me to believe in him.

Your existence is self evident that God exists .

I want to know why you've avoided addressing the clear issues I raised.

Probably tired of responding to the same questions being asked over and over again .
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I think I dealt with it properly . If you don't think so , you could show me where you don't agree with it .
You didn't deal with it at all, you just told him his argument was poor and proceeded to label it 'Jainism' without addressing any of his points.
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
AnonyNymous:

You didn't deal with it at all, you just told him his argument was poor and proceeded to label it 'Jainism' without addressing any of his points.

Continue scrolling , you'll get there
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
thehomer:

Please go ahead and explain how three people are one person. Or how one person is three people.

Done that . Explained and posted videos . Josh even contributed . It is now incumbent on you to grasp it .

I'm saying so. Unless you think no one on earth has ever had enough faith to grow new limbs? Recall that Jesus said it was possible to move mountains with a tiny amount of faith. Do you think people don't have enough for that too?
You can easily show that God can make amputees grow new limbs by you demonstrating your faith on an amputee and making that amputee grow new limbs.

Sure , I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me .

Do you really think these events actually occured?

Edit: I notice that for some reason, you skipped the response I made here. Would you like to address that too?

Of course , event in recent times and through out history , there are well documented occurances of ghost visitations and bodily possession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2017
JackBizzle:

Infinity does not have to be a real number to be a number. The square root of -1 is not a real number.

OK. Well-done.
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by thehomer: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Actually it's a wonderful to think and reason logically . Just that it's apparent that atheists can't do so . That's your opinion about God , I have no problem with it . Again , a blatant appeal to common sense .

You're not an atheist and you're failing to think and reason logically. It isn't mere opinion, it is based on the Bible and an appeal to common sense isn't necessarily wrong.

KingEbukasBlog:

You can check the first page for the answer . You can read my posts from the first page before I switched to Christian theism . I think you should study deism to understand the logic behind acknowledging the existence of God .

The first page just has a definition. I'm yet to find actual useful logical proofs or evidence for your God. Would you worship a deist God?

KingEbukasBlog:

God can manifest in different ways and I experience Him in a lot of ways especially miracles not just in my life but in the life of so many people I know .

How exactly did you experience him? Was it divine revelation or information from a third party? Since you and your God like miracles, have you guys figured out how to heal amputees yet? If not, why should I or anyone else believe these anonymous claims of miraculous healing?

KingEbukasBlog:

FREEWILL . Even Pharisees and the Sadducees were called hypocritical by Christ himself while they worked as religious leaders in the vineyard of God . Christ also warned us of false prophets and teachers ; apparently anyone who sexually abuses any member of the church isn't of God thus a false prophet or teacher .

So your God is a monster who is less moral than an ordinary human being. An ordinary person would inhibit other people's freewill to stop such acts but your God won't. How then can you say your God loves innocent people more than the person who would stop such a crime? You're committing the "no true Scotsman" fallacy by claiming that anyone who commits a crime is a false prophet. This demonstrates the failure of logic I'm talking about.

KingEbukasBlog:

Christ's action correlates with the meaning of sacrifice : he gave up his position as God , ruler of the universe , to die for man so that he won't be damned forever : John 3 16 explained that clearly . And According to Job : what is man that thou shouldest magnify him and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him ? Why should an ineffably great being like God be concerned with the affairs of men ? Job couldn't fathom why God, the source of existence to all that is , is immensely interested in man .

He lost nothing and gained everything. By that line of reasoning, anyone who sacrifices themselves for someone else has actually paid a much higher sacrifice than Jesus could ever hope to achieve.

KingEbukasBlog:

God abhors sin and sin separates man from God . This same Punishment would be meted out to man not with water but with fire before the eternal reign of Christ here on earth .

He knew sin would persist after the flood so why did he go ahead with it?

KingEbukasBlog:

Your existence is self evident that God exists .

And your existence is self evident that Brahma exists. You need to do better than that.

KingEbukasBlog:

Probably tired of responding to the same questions being asked over and over again .

Then you need to answer the questions reasonably once and for all. The answers you've given so far are atrocious.

2 Likes

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by thehomer: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Done that . Explained and posted videos . Josh even contributed . It is now incumbent on you to grasp it .

No you've not. The videos made no sense.

KingEbukasBlog:

Sure , I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me .

Good. Now when will you publicly heal an amputee or two? I would really love to see the clips on YouTube. Your failure to do so would suggest that Christ has failed to strengthen you though.

KingEbukasBlog:

Of course , event in recent times and through out history , there are well documented occurances of ghost visitations and bodily possession

So you believe that zombies once roamed the earth? grin grin grin
Wow. And you can say this with a straight face. How many of those visitations would you believe? Would you believe one attributed to Shiva? Or is it only those attributed to Jesus that are real?
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by blueAgent(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

Anyone can wrap their mind around the idea of an eternal, independent and immaterial mind- the issue is that it is a concept that has no validity or evidence in the real world.

Please, reason before you talk

And which evidence does the alternative concept has?
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by JackBizzle: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
blueAgent:

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2017
thehomer:

No you've not. The videos made no sense.

Made no sense to you .

Good. Now when will you publicly heal an amputee or two? I would really love to see the clips on YouTube. Your failure to do so would suggest that Christ has failed to strengthen you though.

If need be , all to the glory of God .

So you believe that zombies once roamed the earth? grin grin grin

What are zombies ? Sometimes , the cause of an argument could be different views as regards to definition of a word

Wow. And you can say this with a straight face. How many of those visitations would you believe? Would you believe one attributed to Shiva? Or is it only those attributed to Jesus that are real?

Is there any attributed to any god in History ?
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by thehomer: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Made no sense to you .

Nope. Made no sense period. You're welcome to try and explain how three people can be one person at the same time. Or how one person can be three people at the same time.

KingEbukasBlog:

If need be , all to the glory of God .

Well, there's a need right now. I just asked for it and it will give a chance to reveal your God's glory.

KingEbukasBlog:

What are zombies ? Sometimes , the cause of an argument could be different views as regards to definition of a word

Rubbish. I quoted a passage from your Bible. Do you think that those dead people roamed the earth? Stop this attempt at obfuscation and language games.

KingEbukasBlog:

Is there any attributed to any god in History ?

Yes there is. As usual there's a good Wikipedia article on it here. Simply read it and realize that your religion is just one of many religions.
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
thehomer:

Rubbish. I quoted a passage from your Bible. Do you think that those dead people roamed the earth? Stop this attempt at obfuscation and language games.

I don't know what Zombies look like So you tell me undecided

Yes there is. As usual there's a good Wikipedia article on it here. Simply read it and realize that your religion is just one of many religions.

Are we talking about spirit possession or mass resurrection of the dead ? You seem confused .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by thehomer: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't know what Zombies look like So you tell me undecided

It isn't about what they look like, it is about what you think happened. Again I notice that you're trying to distract yourself from the issue. The bible quotation is clear. Zombies are people who rose from the dead. According to your Bible, dead people got out of their graves and roamed a city. My question to you is whether or not you believe this story. In addition to the talking donkey and other ridiculous notions.

KingEbukasBlog:

Are we talking about spirit possession or mass resurrection of the dead ? You seem confused .

You brought up the issue of ghost visitations and body possession so it seems that you're the one who is confused. Do you want a quote of that too or have you forgotten? You also know that we're talking about this mass resurrection of the dead so why are you trying to distract yourself by claiming ignorance?

I also notice that you're trying to avoid the most painful issues like:

1. Your failure to reason logically
2. Your failure to decide whether or not you would worship a deist God
3. Your actual experience of your God
4. The failures of both yourself and your God to heal amputees
5. Your God's immorality in failing to act on his knowledge of the timing of rapists and murderers committing their heinous acts
6. Your God's decision to commit mass murders knowing it won't solve the problem he ostensibly set out to solve.
7. The fact that your trinity still makes no sense

You can run but you can't hide. You may try to call these all old problems but the fact that you Christians still haven't been able to solve them actually speaks volumes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
thehomer:

It isn't about what they look like, it is about what you think happened. Again I notice that you're trying to distract yourself from the issue. The bible quotation is clear. Zombies are people who rose from the dead. According to your Bible, dead people got out of their graves and roamed a city. My question to you is whether or not you believe this story. In addition to the talking donkey and other ridiculous notions.

You brought up the issue of ghost visitations and body possession so it seems that you're the one who is confused. Do you want a quote of that too or have you forgotten? You also know that we're talking about this mass resurrection of the dead so why are you trying to distract yourself by claiming ignorance?

5. Your God's immorality in failing to act on his knowledge of the timing of rapists and murderers committing their heinous acts
6. Your God's decision to commit mass murders knowing it won't solve the problem he ostensibly set out to solve.

You can run but you can't hide. You may try to call these all old problems but the fact that you Christians still haven't been able to solve them actually speaks volumes.

To be clear : First , I thought what you meant by zombies are ghosts or possessed people . Then I told you that we have documented cases of such occurances . You then explained what you meant by zombies as people who died and resurrected but gave me an article on ghosts and bodily possession . Now from your own explanation of what zombies are , what is the correlation between it and people possessed by demons and spirits and ghosts ? Again , you are the confused one .

Secondly , there is no such thing as a deist God What the heck is that anyway ? Deism is a different concept of God formed through logic and reasoning - a posteriori knowledge devoid of any divine revelation or inspiration. The question should have been : Do you accept FULLY , the deist's concept of God ?

Example : Xenophanes a Greek philosopher criticized theism' use of anthropomorphism to describe God . And with reason , he stated that God does not resemble humans in form or in mind , he stated that God does not involve himself in the affairs of mortals and there is no such thing as hierarchy in divinity - this is what a deistic concept of God looks like . No one told him , he just expressed his thoughts about God .

Another is Aristotle. He described God as a primary substance whose existence is ontologically based . And secondary substances can only be caused by a primary substance . And without the primary substance , nothing will exist .

These are deistic concepts of God , based on reasoning . There are so many other recondite knowledge of God the deists possess but it would b a waste of time to share them . You don't deserve to know it , you are an atheist ; one doesn't cast pearls before pigs undecided

Apparently, your questions reek of ignorance of the subject you attack as false . Like I earlier said , acknowledging the existence of God is one thing and understanding the behavior of God or is nature is another . Because you don't understand the nature of God does mean God does not exist .

I can't answer your questions on the Bible properly because I feel like I'm wasting my time . Of course I am . Why pour out knowledge about it and it won't lead to any change . You seek not the knowledge for understanding , so why bother me ?
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by JackBizzle: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
thehomer:

LWKMD! Kingebuka the artful dodger!!

1 Like

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

LWKMD! Kingebuka the artful dodger!!

Say hello to "God 2.0" for me grin

All these chimerical bullshit you present as logical thoughts though . You should be ashamed of yourself . Respond to my rebuttal . Huh ? No bible stories to denigrate? That seems to be your forte . Jonbellion 4.0 wink wink grin

Please stay away from anything based on logic it does not look good on you

Now ...

SWERVE !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by JackBizzle: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

All these chimerical bullshit you present as logical thoughts though . You should be ashamed of yourself . Respond to my rebuttal . Huh ? No bible stories to denigrate? That seems to be your forte . Jonbellion 4.0 wink wink grin

Now ...

SWERVE !

grin grin grin

I lack thehomer's patience with your artful doging
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by JackBizzle: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
blueAgent:

Burden of proof is on the theists
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

One can prove something does not exist .

Example
"eiujedne" Does not exist in an English dictionary

Proof : Run a search in an English dictionary , nix - you won't find it

So where is your proof God does not exist , let's know whether it's worth anyone's attention cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by thehomer: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

To be clear : First , I thought what you meant by zombies are ghosts or possessed people . Then I told you that we have documented cases of such occurances . You then explained what you meant by zombies as people who died and resurrected but gave me an article on ghosts and bodily possession .

You must really be confused. Which notion of zombies refers to ghosts or spiritual possession? If you were serious and wanted to properly play the game of semantics properly, you could have looked up the meaning of zombies. You're online for your God's sake. Which came first, the article I gave you after you talked about ghosts and bodily possession or my pointing out the fact that zombies are resurrected dead people?

KingEbukasBlog:

Now from your own explanation of what zombies are , what is the correlation between it and people possessed by demons and spirits and ghosts ? Again , you are the confused one .

There's no correlation but you were the one who brought up the idea of spiritual possession. Why on earth did you bring that up when the passage I quoted for our discussion talked about dead people roaming the streets? Recall that you were the one who asked for a Biblical passage. And I notice that once again, you shy from talking about these living dead bodies roaming the streets.

KingEbukasBlog:

Secondly , there is no such thing as a deist God What the heck is that anyway ? Deism is a different concept of God formed through logic and reasoning - a posteriori knowledge devoid of any divine revelation or inspiration. The question should have been : Do you accept FULLY , the deist's concept of God ?

Once again you try to play language games and fail as expected. Deists think there is a deist God and that the Christian God doesn't exist. Christians think that only their God exists so my question stands. If as a Christian who believes in three / one God(s) you don't believe in such an entity, simply say so rather than trying to play a game you're clearly not able to play.

KingEbukasBlog:

Example : Xenophanes a Greek philosopher criticized theism' use of anthropomorphism to describe God . And with reason , he stated that God does not resemble humans in form or in mind , he stated that God does not involve himself in the affairs of mortals and there is no such thing as hierarchy in divinity - this is what a deistic concept of God looks like . No one told him , he just expressed his thoughts about God .

Another is Aristotle. He described God as a primary substance whose existence is ontologically based . And secondary substances can only be caused by a primary substance . And without the primary substance , nothing will exist .

These are deistic concepts of God , based on reasoning . There are so many other recondite knowledge of God the deists possess but it would b a waste of time to share them . You don't deserve to know it , you are an atheist ; one doesn't cast pearls before pigs undecided

More useless diversions. I didn't ask for your idea of what deists believe and your attempt at introducing irrelevant information only shows just how desperate you are to avoid the questions I've raised.

KingEbukasBlog:

Apparently, your questions reek of ignorance of the subject you attack as false . Like I earlier said , acknowledging the existence of God is one thing and understanding the behavior of God or is nature is another . Because you don't understand the nature of God does mean God does not exist .

Do you understand the nature of the God you worship? Why should someone acknowledge the existence of your God at all? That is one of the questions I raised but you've as usual run away from that. And you also admit that your God's existence is separate from his behaviour.

KingEbukasBlog:

I can't answer your questions on the Bible properly because I feel like I'm wasting my time . Of course I am . Why pour out knowledge about it and it won't lead to any change . You seek not the knowledge for understanding , so why bother me ?

This coming from the person who didn't know that the Bible he belived in had actual dead people roaming the streets. I would say that you're the one who is clearly out of their depth. You lack knowledge and refuse to seek it while playing a game you're incompetent at playing. My questions remain as follows:

You've run from these issues long enough. It is time for you to respond or bury your head in shame.
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by thehomer: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin

I lack thehomer's patience with your artful doging

I've learned to be patient when addressing these poor apologists.
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by JackBizzle: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

One can prove something does not exist .

Example
"eiujedne" Does not exist in an English dictionary

Proof : Run a search in an English dictionary , nix - you won't find it

So where is your proof God does not exist , let's know whether it's worth anyone's attention cheesy

You can only prove that something exists given certain limiters or parameters.

For example,
If we remove or reduce the limiter in your example (official English dictionary), I can create a dictionary with the word eujidine and your proof of non-existence would be destroyed.

this is the same problem atheists have with disproving God. The limiter of earth or the natural world is gone. You people (theists) shift the goal post
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

You can only prove that something exists given certain limiters or parameters.

For example,
If we remove or reduce the limiter in your example (official English dictionary), I can create a dictionary with the word eujidine and your proof of non-existence would be destroyed.

this is the same problem atheists have with disproving God. The limiter of earth or the natural world is gone. You people (theists) shift the goal post

You create own dictionary to prove that "eiudjedne" exist ? shocked shocked

Are you actually serious or you joking bro ? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by jonbellion(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Now ...

SWERVE !
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by blueAgent(m): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

As usual your Atheists normal slogan.
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by JackBizzle: 10:16am On Mar 03, 2017
blueAgent:

As usual your Atheists normal slogan.

As usual, you dont understand the fact.

You made the claim that there is a God, prove it.

I reject the claim based on a lack of evidence.

Ball is in your court to prove it. Elijah was said to have done so for the Baal guys. Prove your God answereth by fire! angry

1 Like

Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by blueAgent(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

As usual, you dont understand the fact.

You made the claim that there is a God, prove it.

I reject the claim based on a lack of evidence.

Ball is in your court to prove it. Elijah was said to have done so for the Baal guys. Prove your God answereth by fire! angry

There is no claim about God existing, a claim would mean there was a doubt before. No there was no doubt and Never would a doubt exist about God's existence.only Atheists choose to ingnore God.

It is an anomaly for you to say their is no God so prove it.

Since it has been known for thousands of years by all civilizations that God exist it is now up to you Atheists who feel contrary to prove to us that God does not exist.

I mean every man can see and feel the Sun. anyone who cannot should be responsible to show us why he does see the Sun.
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by dalaman: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nice one @ thehomer. Love how you are using simple logic to counter the nonsense KingEbukasBlog is spewing.
Re: That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. by lele007: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
sonmvayina:

But which one?.,is it the Roman one, the greek one, the mexican one, the yoruba one, the benin one or the ibo one?.,,,,

The (only) one God, who chose to reveal himself through his Son, the God-man, Jesus of Nazareth, the gospel which is now and has been preached to you, that if you believe that in dying on the cross Jesus substituted himself for you in judgement of sin, you shall have fellowship with God, and escape the destruction to come because of the sins of mankind who do not believe.

That God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? / What Is Your Favourite Christmas Carol Song? / 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Dec 5-10th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.