Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (104883 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by centboy123456(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Catalin:
No be me holy pass, but am sensible enough to know what is right and what is morally wrong.

So is a bad tin to have a guy as ur room mate see babe it not a bad tin. @ all
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by jieta: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
ogtavia:
I don't think so bro....the girl just sabi vex...
bros u Bleep up and u know.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by fairlyusedpant: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Your former roommate 'indirectly' dashed you a wife, enjoy bro. grin
jesfrosh this is the answer to your question, congratz bro, the lord is with you, more fisting and prayer to your elbow cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ogtavia(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
jieta:
bros u Bleep up and u know.
I don't know how bro..
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by flyforall: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
It never ends well for me.
JNR must try to interfere and most times he is victorious.
I never liked roomies. ME,MYSELF N I grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by thunderbabs: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
A hot female as my roommate ? shocked

Na homezone chick be that and jealousy go dey on Overdrive.

Girlfriend for same compound sef na one hell of a tingy talkless same room. The devil will definitly use your prick or you use it urself grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by joeace2020(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
currently have now... she's 44 am 27...i nor dey fit stay room till it's late at night

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Terror666(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
we were like 5 guys in a room, we fight and reconcile everyday

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by bettercreature(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Amajerry83(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yes. I and my sister lived in same room while we were in school. Though it wasn't 4 long.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Proffdada: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
ENTRAPMENT!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ElsonMorali: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Eglobalma:

U are so boring i wonder who dates ur kind..

People like me actually. Some of us prefer decent ladies than dating public toilet. undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by paulo220(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
op is possible, my finance girlfriend is staying wit me. my finance bought him her gf to stay wit me for Just one week But as at of now she had stay over 2months.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by sandman007: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Why are we all behaving like hypocrites. There is nothing like all this crap we are saying here. my guy at the slightest provocation you must make sure you execute that project or else you will spend the next few years wondering why you did not do it and what could have happened differently. They say get things off your chest.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by sandman007: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wetun be FINANCE?
paulo220:
op is possible, my finance girlfriend is staying wit me. my finance bought him her gf to stay wit me for Just one week But as at of now she had stay over 2months.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ElsonMorali: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
jesfrosh:

I'll try my best bro.....but eee no easy oo

Do you mean housemate?

Surely not that you're sharing the same bedroom with her.

Otherwise that's a trap o. And I'm ready to bet that you'll sleep with her before the end of this month, January or latest February.

If she's truly your friend's sister then your friend and his sister are both irresponsible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Rhaspody(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
ogtavia:
I don't think so bro....the girl just sabi vex...
Trust me na konji

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ajalawole(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
dannyville2:
I know your type
like typewriter cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Gerald620: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Catalin:
Why should I have the opposite sex as my roommate when I have not lost my mind?

I can have only my husband as my roommate.
You can lie for Africa, no, sorry, u can lie for nairaland grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by mengho(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nop, I will never allow such thing, I rather leave the whole building for her & find somewhere else.

luks like dis op never met women trouble woh, instead of thinking of dis obvious set up he is just preparing his di*k for action. Better not come back here & tell us u were framed woh

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Alexxgold: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
it's very common in higher institutions..

girls live with their male friends for free in return for sex every damn night. Most of them still bill their parents, boyfriends and sugardaddies.
very useless life they live angry

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by ihedioramma: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Think of your life forget sex . just try to let her know any time you want to go in and two take her as your blood sister you win .
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Diekola17(f): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
��

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Bryan12(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Diekola17:
My friend's brother was once my roomie.Nothing fishy happened tho but one day he confessed that my massive ukwu torments his soul.
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by mzzhavilah(f): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
I ve not but I would ve loved to.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Longcucumber(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Have had two opposite sex as a room mate on two different occassion,one was during my school days and the other was during that nysc furk adventure.walahi i end up furking this two ladies charity and chidimma.
Pls you guys should stop all these hypocritic comment,dont ever allow yourself to keep the opposite sex as a room mate because how it will happen you self will not understand.that early morning conjified spirit can do and undo.
Thank you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Rushmore(f): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Your roommate left his sister to you on trust bases,don't betray that trust because Karma is real.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by danasjoe1: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na only God go decide our case if such thing happens to me cos she get a degree from me before she graduate

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by Longcucumber(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
mzzhavilah:
just pray to have someone like me as your rommie.walahi enjoyment all round for you.
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by goingape1: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
mzzhavilah:
lol!

fear no go allow the opposite sex live with you!
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by fergieboy: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
My own is 2 sisters stayed with me.. We all sleep on the same bed.. Was ffucking the eldersis .. Its was fun while its lasted

Until they got thier own place ..
Re: Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story by mzzhavilah(f): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
goingape1:
lol!

fear no go allow the opposite sex live with you!
why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.