Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Benefits Of Good Casava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Good Casava (782 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / In Need Of Good Sex Around Lekki Ajah Area. / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Good Casava by Mzbooty(f): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
More confidence in dressing rooms (if you are into sports, you will know what this means)
More confidence among other men, and women alike
More self esteem among women
Longer and harder erections
Much better sexual experience grin

Read more at http://extendercenter.com/top-5-benefits-big-penis/
Re: Benefits Of Good Casava by Masonic(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Good or big?
Re: Benefits Of Good Casava by EdegbeLine: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
And finally they have happily and successfully change the name of men's organ to cassava.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience. / Valentines Day Quotes, Love And Inspirational Quotes – Share Love Moments / VALENTINE Is Dis Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.