Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience. (783 Views)

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience. by Gflat: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
It was on a Saturday afternoon when I decided to visit my Mi Cha-cha (her pet name)
Getting to her apartment her discovered her friends had been in her place for sometime and according to the looks of things it seems like they have been there the night before.

I wanted them to leave because I felt like making love today (it has been a while since I did that) but according to the current situation it seemed like the mission has been aborted right from the jump. cry

So I ignored and decided to stay for a short visit before I leave for a friend's but the thought of having her body on mine and kissing her soft creammy sauce lips kept playing a loop on my mind I never knew Junior had already woken and was "on point" watching those ladies on bumshorts didn't help matters either but I just decided to maintain my seat so I wouldn't spook the ladies.

Then all of a sudden my woman asked my to help them fix a bulb which got burnt the previous night Damm it! shocked

I knew I was done for when I saw mi Cha-cha coming towards me and she pulled me up then out my junior was pointing directly at her like Yo senorita, do you mind if I can juju on the beat embarassed

She and Her friends kept laughing at me and I had to leave feeling embarrassed even till date whenever I see any of her friends with her, they will giggle before saying hi cry
Re: Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Konji na bastard sad
Re: Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayam here to read sweet lies grin
Re: Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience. by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
never had a lover undecided
Re: Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience. by decatalyst(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Gflat:
It was on a Saturday afternoon when I decided to visit my Mi Cha-cha (her pet name)
Getting to her apartment her discovered her friends had been in her place for sometime and according to the looks of things it seems like they have been there the night before.

I wanted them to leave because I felt like making love today (it has been a while since I did that) but according to the current situation it seemed like the mission has been aborted right from the jump. cry

So I ignored and decided to stay for a short visit before I leave for a friend's but the thought of having her body on mine and kissing her soft creammy sauce lips kept playing a loop on my mind I never knew Junior had already woken and was "on point" watching those ladies on bumshorts didn't help matters either but I just decided to maintain my seat so I wouldn't spook the ladies.

Then all of a sudden my woman asked my to help them fix a bulb which got burnt the previous night Damm it! shocked

I knew I was done for when I saw mi Cha-cha coming towards me and she pulled me up then out my junior was pointing directly at her like Yo senorita, do you mind if I can juju on the beat embarassed

She and Her friends kept laughing at me and I had to leave feeling embarrassed even till date whenever I see any of her friends with her, they will giggle before saying hi cry

Bros no be only you too

This thing can be stubborn and uncontrollable even though it ours grin
Re: Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience. by femolacqua(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
It's bound to happen.
Re: Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience. by Harris90(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
never had a girl friend
Re: Ever Embarrassed Yourself when with Your Lover? Share Your Experience. by Davidhero(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
spreads mat......gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Video: Doctors Ask My Mom To Twerk To Avoid The C-section / Translate This Kiss In Your Language / Marital Siege Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.