Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules (1680 Views)

Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by DBannedAssassin(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
What did I do wrong my friends

Just when i was beginning to enjoy myself, some far reaching nitwit decides to kill my joy...

Its Just Insane

I feel the urge to lash out.... but i will tell you MODs a joke

If these MODs expect to play against the assassin... what a cruel joke; they better be prepared to be dealt with from the bottom of the pack.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by makydee(f): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Someone just escaped from yaba left ooooembarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by DBannedAssassin(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [color=#990000][/color]
makydee:

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by makydee(f): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
DBannedAssassin:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [color=#990000][/color]
Mummmmy!!!

Comman see ojuju embarassedembarassed
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by DBannedAssassin(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
U don't have to be scared child
i never hurt women and children
That would be complete insanity....

You alright

makydee:
Mummmmy!!!

Comman see ojuju embarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
hahahahaaha
i don't know why your post made me laugh
something contagious about the way you type.
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Na you get this profile pic?
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Princess4ng(f): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Welcome back to the kingdom of Nairaland grin
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by makydee(f): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Love Machine:
Na you get this profile pic?
Urgh yea that's meundecided
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by DBannedAssassin(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
you know i can charge you for those feelings.... you know?
Its good memories, and there is something about memories
memories are so treacherous when you don't laff out loud too often

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Admin401:
hahahahaaha
i don't know why your post made me laugh
something contagious about the way you type.
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by DBannedAssassin(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
And are you the immigration officer or just from the FIRS
Cos if you are from the later, these peeps aint paying jack

Princess4ng:
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Princess4ng(f): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
DBannedAssassin:
And are you the immigration officer or just from the FIRS
Cos if you are from the later, these peeps aint paying jack

Lol.... Make we wait and see
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by BiafranBushBoy: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:

I promised myself not to do this. No!!

I won't angry
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by DBannedAssassin(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Do what...
Why so disturbed

BiafranBushBoy:

I won't angry
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Princess4ng(f): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I won't angry

Lol... Abeg dont o
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by BiafranBushBoy: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol... Abeg dont o

cheesy.. Oya.. lemme tell you for backyard cheesy
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Princess4ng(f): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy.. Oya.. lemme tell you for backyard cheesy

Lol... I no dey oooo
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by BiafranBushBoy: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol... I no dey oooo

cheesy cheesy..

How you doing?
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Princess4ng(f): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy..

How you doing?

M fyn dear
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by BiafranBushBoy: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:

M fyn dear

I just have a feeling that we gon' end up derailing this thread... and I would love it..

Guess you've gat my six covered? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by DBannedAssassin(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
i am an agent of chaos my friend

derailing sounds fair game
[color=#990000][/color]

BiafranBushBoy:

I just have a feeling that we gon' end up derailing this thread... and I would love it..

Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Princess4ng(f): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Mute...
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by BiafranBushBoy: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Princess4ng:

Mute...

You think you are doing me shebi? angry
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Urgh yea that's meundecided

Fine babe.
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
a good member knows the rules but the best members knows the MODs grin
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Spectre007: 12:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Princess4ng(f): 3:03am On Jan 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You think you are doing me shebi? angry

Lol... U funny
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by makydee(f): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Love Machine:
Fine babe.
Thanks
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Genea(f): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Op wc back from the gaol!!! How was ur stay??, hope you were given two square meals?, did u sleep on a mattress? How where ur roommates?? The toilet was it WC, pit or bucket??, did u brush twice daily as you were taught?? Op pls gist us for the sake of those dah wud be sentenced lera in d month cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by DBannedAssassin(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
My stay?
My ban doesn't really matter cos I am here

the asylum is no place to wan2 be so I will always jail break my way out of such contraption

And U Genea, I wonder if u have brushed yuh teeth this morning?
U don baff?

Genea:
Op wc back from the gaol!!! How was ur stay??, hope you were given two square meals?, did u sleep on a mattress? How where ur roommates?? The toilet was it WC, pit or bucket??, did u brush twice daily as you were taught?? Op pls gist us for the sake of those dah wud be sentenced lera in d month cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by DBannedAssassin(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
MOD my left arse...
They better know me and stay out my lane if they wanna remain in the land of the living
Cos I will bring hell on them if they overextend themselves
Bloody nairaland prefects that did not overgrow their high school need to feel respected

comradespade:
a good member knows the rules but the best members knows the MODs grin
Re: Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules by Genea(f): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
DBannedAssassin:
My stay?
My ban doesn't really matter cos I am here

the asylum is no place to wan2 be so I will always jail break my way out of such contraption

And U Genea, I wonder if u have brushed yuh teeth this morning?
U don baff?

my chewing stick don finish... My soap don cost for market, na sand I dey wait for make e full ground, make I use am baff wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On This Please / Oh My God The Devil Is Working Today Tirelessly / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.