Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? (2211 Views)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
gerald2017:

That guy is a pure idiot...If it were me i will drug her and myself then poke her like a mad women she is before finishing her up and end in Jail.

huh? dude why wud u give up your freedom over one piece of damaged pūssy..
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Filashade(f): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ummmm thats because some of us ladies are not crazy about sex and might have literally never done it before or just dont want to be seen as sexual object for your disgusting fantansies?

Maybe if men behaved like men and not think with their dicks everytime they meet a woman they like.

Every guy I meet all they want is sex this sex that. Blah Blah blah.

Sex isnt everything.

Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Tomjazzy2: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Generally speaking, ladies, especially ones of Nigerian origin, are hypocrites

Then again, we are so ''moralistic'' in this part of the world that the society is so quick to judge any lady who seems to be proud and outspoken about her sexuality
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:
Ummmm thats because some of us ladies are not crazy about sex and might have literally never done it before or just dont want to be seen as sexual object for your disgusting fantansies?

Maybe if men behaved like men and not think with their dicks everytime they meet a woman they like.

Every guy I meet all they want is sex this sex that. Blah Blah blah.

Sex isnt everything.

Your explanation does not explain why most of these your ''HOLY" colleagues do worst thing when they are out of Public glare..e'g During my NYSC days many single and married corpers were caught in the bush with different guys...They ate sex like sweet to the shock of many guys...
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Filashade(f): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
gerald2017:

Your explanation does not explain why most of these your ''HOLY" colleagues do worst thing when they are out of Public glare..e'g During my NYSC days many single and married corpers were caught in the bush with different guys...They ate sex like sweet to the shock of many guys...

Yes I know some of these "HOLY" people cheat on their spouses. Sadly more and more people are doing this.

Sigh....... undecided cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by NemzySeries(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
gerald2017:

I don't believe any soldier can do 700 pushups in a day.....

Please how do i archive 5 straight rounds?
u can start wit 400 pushups Daily.....

i sha dunno for ordas but for me after sex i engage in a kind of gist, play, romance and another round follows till wre sexually worn out for d day but u must b d hilarious type to achieve my style of gisting, cracking jokes and creating arousal
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

Yes I know some of these "HOLY" people cheat on their spouses. Sadly more and more people are doing this.

Sigh....... undecided cry

Thanks for your sincere observation
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
NemzySeries:

u can start wit 400 pushups Daily.....

i sha dunno for ordas but for me after sex i engage in a kind of gist, play, romance and another round follows till wre sexually worn out for d day but u must b d hilarious type to achieve my style of gisting, cracking jokes and creating arousal

I cant even do 50 pushups in a day...how many do u do daily? and how many rounds do u go with ya babe?
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by NemzySeries(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2017
gerald2017:

I cant even do 50 pushups in a day...how many do u do daily? and how many rounds do u go with ya babe?
i do 6pushups weekly......
For around i dey reach 3/4/5 pending my mood, her desire and d time and environment, if wre spending d nite 2geda i Don't rush it but if ure coming and going same day or within 2/3hrs i'll try hitting atleast 3times

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should We Call This ? ( Photo +18) / Because She's My Student..... / Why Do I Keep Receiving Mails Like This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.